Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 9 / 9
    Tham gia
    22-10-2002
    Bài viết

Good-bye , My Love !!!!!!!!!!!!

Six months are not a short time, at least for me, to be able to forget a person who passed through my life, took place in my heart, made me laugh, made me cry, and then had to say goodbye. Eric, the boy, my first love in the US, who I was so crazy about. From the beginning of the school, I always reminded and warned myself to stay away from boys, focusing on studying to please my parents. Eric, if you are just a normal guy, neither cute nor stellar, I’m sure that I never fell in love with you. I might hate all of boys and go away from them forever. Why were you presented in my life? You made me sick and grievous whenever I think about you, didn’t you know? I was seemed dead when I knew that I had no choice to stay longer in Los Angles as staying beside you. It took me a long time to be able to forget your smile, your face with a dimple, and that was really annoyed me. Other half of you, the knowledge you got, which I have a lot of admiration for. You could get an A in the class, why couldn’t I? I know I’m inferior to you, among others, the outside, the intelligence and the cleverness, yet, I have much more patient than you so that I can be able to run after and stand on the position as same as yours. For me, it’s really a shamefulness to be treated as second fiddle if comparing to you, my love. On the other hand, I’m glad that we have one common thing, which is considered as a justice for me, the inferior person. I know you know it, we both have figured out, tried so hard to study English as our second language, not easy, don’t you think? Also that, the difference between languages, you are Hong Kong, and I’m Vietnamese, we do communicate together only by English so that we were in hot water sometimes, don’t you remember? Well, our love is over, all I can say is “I REALLY LOVED YOU”, seemed crazily. Don’t you believe that I did pray for becoming your wife, hoped you would marry me in the future but why everything was going not what I expected in mind? All is overwhelming! We already broke up, and I guess you don’t even want to make friend-relationship with me, do you? It’s up to you, Eric. I’m tired and see that I can’t tolerate anymore. I sent mail to you three times and there is no answer at all. What a pity! We are enemies now!

LylyAnna
    Được sửa bởi DemCoDon lúc 03:15 ngày 30-11-2002
    Quote Quote

LuckyTVB Guest
    You should be happy . Real Love will go to you.
    Good luck!

Tham gia
    29-03-2003
    Bài viết
    Is this really how you feel now.because i think that i saw this essay somewhere before.

Tham gia
    15-10-2002
    Bài viết
    really movable, i feel like crying when seeing this post, many idioms here are fine, too. But also i know (surely) that the author is not an English nor an English speaking people. Sorry Demcodon, is it your real love story?

Tham gia
    21-01-2003
    Bài viết
    I dont think it's her true love story. But maybe it's an interesting one and we can learn much from it.

Tham gia
    16-07-2002
    Bài viết
    It's always better to be free.

Tham gia
    12-06-2003
    Bài viết

khecs

nothings good nothings bad thinhk over and do as u can learn from this

Tham gia
    29-03-2003
    Bài viết