Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 4 / 4
    Tham gia
    23-08-2002
    Bài viết

Câu hỏi, cần giúp đỡ Cài Lycoris cùng với Win98se

Tôi đang dùng HDH win98se không có partition, nay muốn cài Lycoris chung với Win98 có trở ngại gì không? Tôi không muốn chia partition. Có bạn nào biết xin chỉ dẩn, cám ơn.
    Leon.
    Quote Quote

Tham gia
    12-09-2002
    Bài viết
    sorry, i dont understand the word "Lycoris" what's mean???
    "khong co partition????" What's mean ???
    Nói rõ chút!!!!!!!!!:-/

Tham gia
    23-08-2002
    Bài viết
    Lycoris Desktop/LX is a full Linux operating system designed for ease of use, especially for users more comfortable with the Windows interface. It could be mistaken for Windows XP!
    Lycoris is a Linux distribution designed with ease-of-use in mind. It has a similar look and feel to Windows XP, and is an excellent launch pad for Windows users eager to try Linux for the first time.

Online: http://www.lycoris.com

Tham gia
    20-07-2002
    Bài viết
    I think you have no problem installing Lycoris with Win98 SE. I've seen Lycoris before. I'm not sure whether it support installing on FAT partition or not. For the best effective Linux, you should configured your system properly. My advice is split up your HDD into 2 parts. 1 for Win98 and another for Linux. With Linux, you make about 9 gig for home / parition, 2 gig for the swap, and create about 4 sub-paritions for RAID (use Linear RAID).