"For those who are studying in high school, university, people working in office administration, people working in finance, business or anyone, this will be a pair of powerful tools to help you. good. With just your smartphone, you can quickly and conveniently handle your work, avoid missing important events and information in the process of working with two applications that I Coming soon below. As a normal office administrator with a hobby of writing and sharing, I hope the information I provide below will help you achieve better results in work and life! 😇😇😇

📔 The first application is Notepad. This is an application that helps you to create convenient notes and checklists whenever needed. Let's find out what it has features:
🔵 Application information: Notepad - Note app reminder, Sticky notes widget
🔵 Outstanding features:
- Create notes & checklist / to do list to record important work you need to do, save good articles, tips in life. I regularly use 1 checlist to record the to-do tasks every time, then what tasks I complete then I will mark it to know, this feature is quite convenient.
- Categorize your note documents according to different colors, different themes according to content and your style. For example, for work notes I would choose a plain background, with notes of the dates in my relationship, I choose a wallpaper with lots of hearts, and notes about information. About the technology trend in the new year I will choose a modern background with a technological sense.
- It is possible to change the color and background of the app: this is very appreciated for aesthetics like me, it helps me create my own style, unmistakable compared to other apps 😇
- Sync with drive by linking Google account. This synchronization is extremely useful when you switch devices or use two or more devices at the same time. Make a note on this device, press sync and your data will be pushed to the drive, then using the other device linked to the same account, press sync and the data on the drive will be loaded. down to your device. One more point I appreciate the sync feature of this application is that it uses Google's server drive rather than being the server itself, so the information security is very high, safe with confidential information. such as bank accounts, security codes ... Moreover, the server of a giant like Google will never crash, you will not have to worry about a beautiful day, suddenly your data will disappear completely. full.
- The last feature, also one that will save you a lot of time in taking notes by writing notes without having to go to the app. That is to create widgets outside the screen, for those who are hard to learn in the process of using Android phones, the term ""Widget"" is no longer too strange. But for those who have just heard it once or twice, I would like to explain more, the essence of the widget is a small widget integrated in the application, allowing you to put a note or check list outside the electric screen. phone, like usual I stick a sticker note on my desk, very convenient, right? 😇

🗃️ The next application is Scanner PDF, worthy to combine with Notepad to become a powerful duo to support me. For a person who works in the office and involves many papers like me, the Scanner PDF has helped me save up to 50 60% of my working time compared to before. True to its name, ""Ez Scanner"" means easy scanner, my document conversion from paper to PDF is extremely simple, it's like holding up your phone and taking a selfie every day. so. Compared to an expensive document scanner, I now have a Document Scanner built into my phone that does the same job, saving money and even more productivity 😇

If you are a student, student, administrative worker like me, businessman, accountant or any profession, then Document Scanner - scan pdf converter is really necessary for you because today is the 4.0 revolution, close to the use of Paper document usage is being reduced and instead of using PDFs, docs ... I even use Ez Scanner - Scanner PDF everyday, besides scanning document files for work, I I also scan books and notebooks of some friends to go home to read and research, I scan newspapers and magazines to take with me in my spare time, or whenever I travel in need of ID card or passport I also use the Scanner PDF because it meets most of my needs. Here I will guide you how to use Document Scanner and achieve efficiency in work and daily life like me.

🔴 Application information: Scanner PDF - Document Scanner & JPG to PDF 2021
🔴 Outstanding features:
- Create PDF files with camera. This is the main feature of the app, and it's really convenient for me. Every time I need to convert a document from a paper format to a PDF, I just need to open the application and click on the Camera button, then all I have to do is take a picture, and take a picture 😇, you can also choose 1-page capture mode, or capture multi-page documents for situations where you need to send multiple papers at once.
- Convert to PDF from images available in the library. If you have the images you need to scan, you do not need to take the effort to capture it, in the Camera screen or outside you can choose ""Import from Gallery"" to be able to convert from JPG to PDF using the same tools. the photos you have in the gallery quickly. I often use this method in case I want to scan a book, take a batch and import it into the PDF maker - Scan PDF converter and enjoy.
- Document Scanner - Camera scanner to pdf uses basic filters for different purposes. For example, when I need to print black and white document files I can choose the Black & white, Gray mode filter, or when I want to send my family pictures to my friends, I will choose the original mode ...
- Create unlimited folders to categorize and organize your documents. For myself, I create 3 folders for myself, one for storing lovely pictures in my family, one for storing documents for my work, and the other for storing documents. PDF files for research and discovery of new knowledge.
- In addition, to find the documents you need quickly you can use the search button on the toolbar, this will solve the problem of time in your work process.
- Share PDF or JPG files with your friends or partners with just one click: Document Scanner offers sharing feature that lets you share one document, a group of documents or even several pages within Documents for easy transfer out through apps and social networks on your phone. Now you can easily send PDF or JPG files to your friends, partners or anyone with just one click.

🔴 How to scan:
1. Choose camera as scanner or use stock image in gallery.
2. Crop your image with the 8-point multi-selection tool. The Document Scanner will crop the image according to your preferences and automatically outline a plane, it's good for even if you take your image at a slightly inclined angle, it can also help your document look like a look. face to face.
3. Improve image quality by applying filters.
4. Export and share PDF or JPG files depending on your purpose.

So I have shared with you 2 very useful applications that have supported my work in recent times. Another special feature is that both of these 2 applications are from the same manufacturer, ECO Mobile, so the design has a very high sync, friendly and easy to use, creating a sense of familiarity for you, like you. using services and products of the same ecosystem. I hope you guys experience it for yourself and of course, my sharing is not complete, so I hope you have used it or leave comments for us to discuss under the comments. Let's share more of our work & life tools to help us grow and achieve better results

Sincerely & have a good day! 💪💪💪"