28-03-2004
    xã Vĩnh Viễn, huyện Vĩnh Biệt, thành phố Kinh Cùng
    Bài viết
    Thanked 1,818 Times in 1,266 Posts

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,409 Posts
    Coi replay của mấy trận đấu badminton mà các đội tuyển Á Châu tranh nhau giành...thua mà muốn mửa! Tội nghiệp các khán giả đã phải trả 80 pounds để vào xem cái trò hề này!

Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 15:18 ngày 02-08-2012

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Gymnastics: Germany's Nguyen all smiles after silver

(Reuters) - After overcoming a shaky start and a nagging sense of self-doubt, Marcel Nguyen smiled in disbelief as he touched the silver medal hanging around his neck - proof that he had won Germany's first men's all-around Olympic medal since 1936.

As the last gymnast in action on Wednesday, the humble 24-year-old had an agonizing wait after his floor routine, staring up at the screen for his score to be posted before his podium finish was confirmed.

"It's amazing. A dream came true today and I'm just happy to have this medal around my neck," Nguyen, who is half-Vietnamese and was born in Munich, said.

Nguyen reeled in the silver medal after a weak start on the pommel horse.

German coach Andreas Hirsch called Nguyen's performance "stunning" and said it had left him speechless after some rocky patches characterized by a lack of confidence.

"Marcel was the one who doubted himself the most because he was scared, because he had a couple of difficulties, and he was a bit skeptical that he was going to advance," Hirsch said.

Nguyen, who four years ago in Beijing failed to secure a place in the final of the same event but finished eighth in the 2011 world championships, agreed that he lacked self-belief at times.

"It's how I am," he told reporters.

"I had a difficult start, it was my apparatus where I'm weak, and I started with that and I came from the back of the field, from apparatus to apparatus (to get) nearer to the top."

The beaming gymnast has "Pain is Temporary Pride is Forever" tattooed across his chest and it is a mantra that helped him to come back after he broke his leg in a competition two years ago.

On Wednesday, Nguyen, spotted his girlfriend among the crowd in the North Greenwich Arena but he was unsure if his mother and sister had managed to secure tickets to the event.

Any celebrations with his family and friends, however, would have to wait.

"I have (apparatus) finals left. After the finals I will give a party," said Nguyen, who will compete for more medals on the parallel bars and floor from Sunday.

Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 14:31 ngày 02-08-2012

4. 2 thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    31-05-2012
    Bài viết
    Chả có tí gì giống ... Việt Nam

Tham gia
    18-08-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 600 Posts
    Quote Được gửi bởi Phượng Vỹ View Post
    Chả có tí gì giống ... Việt Nam
    Câu comment rất đặc tính chất Việt Nam!

Tham gia
    11-02-2008
    Bài viết
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 293 Posts
    Quote Được gửi bởi Arkain View Post
    Coi replay của mấy trận đấu badminton mà các đội tuyển Á Châu tranh nhau giành...thua mà muốn mửa! Tội nghiệp các khán giả đã phải trả 80 pounds để vào xem cái trò hề này!

[video=youtube;]video]
    Các khán giả người Anh không biết ném cà chua hỉ.

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Phelps Wins 20th Medal in 200-Meter Medley Over Ryan Lochte

http://olympicsblog.dallasnews.com/2...ic-medal.html/
    Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 02:50 ngày 05-08-2012

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Medal thứ 21:

Tham gia
    19-10-2003
    Bài viết
    Hùm dzùi bác Lý biểu là muốn xem bóng chuyền bãi biển mà ko biết mô...Ác tiên sanh cho bác Lý ít hình đi

11. Thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Quote Được gửi bởi Nhân Tâm View Post
    Hùm dzùi bác Lý biểu là muốn xem bóng chuyền bãi biển mà ko biết mô...Ác tiên sanh cho bác Lý ít hình đi
    Dê Lỳ hỏi, Nhẫn Tâm request, Nị Nổ bấm Thanks, đúng là làng ta nhất ý đồng lòng

A general view of the beach volleyball venue at Horse Guards Parade

The cheerleaders make their way through an enthusiastic crowd

When the sun comes out, the fun comes out at the beach volleyball courts in London. Here, a cheerleader invades a Brazil-Germany women's pool-play match at the Centre Court Stadium at Horse Guards Parade on Tuesday, July 31

Semmler and Holtwick prepare to receive a serve as Goller in red signals to her team-mate

Ilka Semmler of Germany attempts a spike

Laura Ludwig of Germany spins the ball before serving to Great Britain

Brazil’s Maria Antonelli, left, and Talita Rocha react after making a shot against Australia’s Becchara Palmer and Louise Bawden

Sophie Van Gestel of the Netherlands digs out a ball during a beach volleyball match against Germany

Australia’s Becchara Palmer goes after the ball during a beach volleyball match against Brazil’s Maria Antonelli and Talita Rocha

Liliana Fernandez of Spain signals her partner during a beach volleyball match against the United States

Liliana Fernandez of Spain hits the ball over the net as she and partner Elsa Baquerizo battle the United States

Zara Dampney of Great Britain hits the ball during a beach volleyball match against the Russia

Hana Klapalova, left, from Czech Republic tries to block Illka Semmler, right, from Germany

Katrin Holtwick of Germany battles Lenka Hajeckova of the Czech Republic

Zhang Xi, right, from China spikes a ball past Anastasia Vasina, left, from Russia.

Xue Chen of China dives for a ball in a match against Russia

Xue Chen of China signals to teammate Zhang Xi as the Beijing bronze medalists lose to Russians Anastasia Vasina and Anna Vozakova 18-21, 21-14, 16-14

Annie Martin from Canada leaps for a spike against Russia on Tuesday.

Xi Zhang, left, from China heads for the net as teammate Xue Chen plays the ball in action against Switzerland.

Simone Kuhn, right, from Switzerland tries to block Xue Chen of China.
    Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 03:40 ngày 05-08-2012

13. Thành viên Like bài viết này:

Trang 2 / 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast