PDA

View Full Version : [q] Ielts

truongnhtac
31-12-2002, 16:10
Sorry , mình hơi lạc đề một chu't , nhưng cho mình hỏi ca'c bạn co' ai biết trang nào học IELTS hay không?(về ca'ch làm bài thi, và tuyển tập các đề bài mẫu cho mình làm â'y). Cám ơn ca'c bạn nhiều.

Yumiko_unified
31-12-2002, 16:38
Bài viết được gửi bởi truongnhtac
Sorry , mình hơi lạc đề một chu't , nhưng cho mình hỏi ca'c bạn co' ai biết trang nào học IELTS hay không?(về ca'ch làm bài thi, và tuyển tập các đề bài mẫu cho mình làm â'y). Cám ơn ca'c bạn nhiều.

Help! Please translate this post in English for me!

fireball
01-01-2003, 21:27
:)-------> Yumiko
Translate:
Sorry for going off the subject a little bit, but does any know any interesting IELTS sites (which consist of ways to do examination-papers and samples). Thank you very much.

To truongnhtac:
you can take a look this topic:" Some websites for studing English" in this room. It may help.
If you were in Hanoi, I could recommend the address of British Council where you can go and practice your IELTS by reading English newspapers, listening, reading and getting books in the BC library. But what a pity, you're in HCM....

Does anyone know the BC address in HCM?

Mach2
02-01-2003, 08:45
British Council is on Le Duan street, near the HCM City Lottery Comp. building.

quaitieutu
02-01-2003, 11:33
This is good place to learn English :D:D:D:D

datati
02-01-2003, 12:43
Is it free to everybody?? What do we have to do to be allowed to practice there?

In fact, in some centers, we have to register (an exam and fee) to be eligible to use those kinds of facilities!!

Anyone here tried it before??

truongnhtac
02-01-2003, 16:20
Thank U so much, I have found one.Anyway, I'm now in the Netherlands, not in HoChiMinh city anymore.
By the way, wish all of you a happy new year!

Yumiko_unified
02-01-2003, 17:47
Which one is recommended, IELTS or TOEFL?

TOEFL will not be certified anymore in HK. IELTS rules there.

datati
04-01-2003, 15:26
I believe it depends on your major!

truongnhtac
04-01-2003, 15:39
What website do U all think is the best for studying English like IELTS? (I prefer free website - :d)

suongmai
13-01-2003, 03:21
Bài viết được gửi bởi Yumiko_unified
Which one is recommended, IELTS or TOEFL?

TOEFL will not be certified anymore in HK. IELTS rules there.

Take the TOEFL if you want to go to the US.
Take the IELTS if you want to go to the UK or Australia.
IETLS has a speaking test. The reading part is quite difficult.
However, TOEFL is more popular.