PDA

View Full Version : The love of hardwares

numen
11-12-2002, 16:01
Hey, I have an idea. Why don't we write short story abot the combinated love of the Gill monitor and the Jack PentiumIV and the third Athlon? He he very interesting, and going along with that love is the secnic beauty of graphic adapters, the tender speech of sound cards, the sweet memory of hard disks, CD, DVD, the everlasting love thread of cables, the love witness of colourful pinters, and so on so forth...

Once upon the time, there was a lovely princess living in a technology eCasttle. Her name is LCD (Liquid Crytal Display), she has a comely 17-inch face (ha ha a terrible description) with a coldly delicate skin. She makes every viewrs daze moonily whenever she smiles with a colourful world shown on her face. Sometimes she gives you an frightened feeling with horrible scenes. Living with her you can enjoy all the kind of beauty over the world from in Japanese animes to Hollywood or Korean stars, from lovely scenes to dangerous scenes in Action. And sometimes, She helps you entertain with the games of strategy, role playing, three-demension shooting, mind...

So anybody loves this work. please keep it on. help me ;)

fireball
11-12-2002, 22:01
------->me: the second one:)<---------------
I know a little bit about her and her friend though i haven't "contacted" them yet .(:().

LCD with her friend (people call him: Electronic stylus) replace the keyboard, and they are the breakthrough of Sillicon Valley & Tokyo, they are the factor that makes computers easier to use--------> so they are ...VIP..heh!
Miss LDC is covered by a sheet of glass with a transparent conductive coating. Her blood is...voltage and her "body frame" is the grid net! Voltage is sent across the glass in horizontal and vertical lines forming a fine grid: at any point on the grid, the voltage is slightly different.
When him - who is essentially a voltmeter - meets her, it informs the computer of the voltage at that point. The position of him is monitored several hundred times a second, so as he moves across the glass, whole strings of pixels are activated.

Anyway, people love them because we can:
+ use computer without keyboard.
+ cleaning up the character.
+ smoothing out crooked lines
+ removing errant dots.
Miss LDC and Mr. electronic stylus represent the new technology in IT: " Delete Keys - Clipboard Technology".

numen
12-12-2002, 18:57
Ha ha. My Goddess! Great !

The romance of the couple of touch screen LCD and eStylus opened the door and also blew a new scent of technology into the digital world. It also built a full-bloomed bridge for professional graphic artists, photo editors and technology crazier to walk over the rough river of old-fashioned drawing and scribbling and take a foot into the pompous palace of the conveniences and the benefits brought up by The Strephon and Chole of Technology.
And them the two of lovers have persuaded the divinity Hermes to bring their love out of the laboratory and blow it from the mainlands Workstation and PC to the archipelago portable and handheld devices where the islands - luxurious Laptops, expensive Notebooks and fashionable PDAs - live together.

One day, Hermes asked them: "What happens if the two of you leave apart ?".
The LCD beauty replied: "The world would come back to the prehistory age of computing technology when the user only used the poor devices, keyboard and mouse, to input their data and instuctions".
The stylus added: "And the computer user wouldn't have any conception of what PocketPC and Palm are".

Mach2
13-12-2002, 19:31
Hey, could you cut some of your tech stuffs and add a little romantic? Where's the love? And about Athlon, P4 guys? blah blah blah blah

numen
13-12-2002, 19:44
Hey, this mistake didn't come from me. I must countinue fireball's work, somebody else will continue it and step by step turn it into another section one by one to build a long story . And as you saw, very few technological conception are there in my paragraphs.
If you love it, please join and do together.

Oh, maybe this is just stupid topic and nobody want to view it anymore, not mention to write. Boring ! I'm just a foolish boy.

infor
13-01-2003, 20:09
Since the first sight i falled in love with her and I used to dream about her day and night until oneday suddenly, i found a trust that i could see her everywhere and buy one at any point commercial..................... , I asked myself what was happenning ? " a nighmates was created by the new technology ? "............ " The basic techniques have been published so since then we would have many Miss LCD sharing exact DNA " OH Oh it is so frustrated. But.... some of clonages are more beautiful than the donors. And I need to ask Mr Numen to continue his essay because it is very interesting.