PDA

View Full Version : what is your ideal woman/man?

redhotchilli
04-12-2002, 13:54
i know this is an old topic .But i think our life is more and more developed and maybe our thought changed or not.Why don't we talk about it.Now let's do this thing:cool: ;)

danceswithwolves
04-12-2002, 20:37
ideal person ? i dont think 'bout it at all just 'coz there's no one really ideal in real world. I let the fate decide my life, better or worse :).

abcdef
04-12-2002, 21:50
Yeah, I don't think there is an ideal person in the world. You know this, you don't know that. You are good at this, you are not good at that. No one is perfect.

yuna_admirer
04-12-2002, 23:08
Ideal ? It 's a relative meaning right ? No one is actually ideal .

tracy_pippo
05-12-2002, 09:20
Ya, I agree with DWW, abcdef & Yanu. Cause I think no one is ideal in the world. why dont we discuss about becoming the better people? .. hehe :d:d:d

danceswithwolves
05-12-2002, 09:59
better people ? why dont you take a look at me ? :)

tracy_pippo
05-12-2002, 10:37
to DWW: you mean you.....hehehe

sophia
05-12-2002, 10:55
This topic is not to discuss about ideal person...just discuss about your ideal boyfriend or girlfriend....it also means dream lover

redhotchilli
05-12-2002, 12:02
hihi, all of people compose yourself.As sophia already talked, we only discuss about your sweetheart or your lifelong friend
According to the article,nowaday a woman nolonger want a man who has a high status and salary, as well as a goodlooking.She only attach special importance to the dignity of man and his strived will .In my opinion, it's a good idea.How about you?

danceswithwolves
06-12-2002, 20:31
ideal partner ? for me, redhotchilli@, tracy@ or sophia@ are all ideal enough. How about you ? Is there anyone who dares to object ? Then, deal it !

redhotchilli
07-12-2002, 23:52
Bài viết được gửi bởi danceswithwolves
ideal partner ? for me, redhotchilli@, tracy@ or sophia@ are all ideal enough. How about you ? Is there anyone who dares to object ? Then, deal it !
hihi, DWW, you are a cavalier.And in my opinion , you 're not ideal man because you flirt with 3 girls at the sametime.They call "play a double game" .While your ideal woman is only onelol

yuna_admirer
08-12-2002, 10:04
To Tracy : Don't Call me Yanu :((

yuna_admirer
08-12-2002, 10:05
No no , DWW play a triple game....:D

redhotchilli
08-12-2002, 17:32
yeah , yunar 's right

redhotchilli
08-12-2002, 17:45
don't angry DWW , i just kidding

danceswithwolves
08-12-2002, 18:08
hihi, im now in the worst anger. As you wish, i vote the first place for you, redhotchilli@. That's all what you need ? :)

redhotchilli
08-12-2002, 18:52
this thread talk about ideal woman/man , don't talk about me

danceswithwolves
08-12-2002, 20:19
uemithopho, sorry. I dont know that you are not an ideal person.

redhotchilli
09-12-2002, 23:24
oh , yeah.Can't compare with DWW's ideal girl

redhotchilli
09-12-2002, 23:34
so we come back the topic
some girl told l me that their ideal boy must be handsome, strong ,have a charming smile .Someone else told that he must be faithful , not jobless ,intelligent, generous....oh my god ,so much.Anygirl who has different idea?

yuna_admirer
10-12-2002, 00:34
I'm not a girl , but if a girl consider a ideal boy in such quality that you have listed , i will never consider her a ideal girl , even if she is actual a enoughed-quality-whatsoever you said- girl .
Ideal is a , well , how to say , sometimes refer to momentary-ideal . It is hard to keep something/someone ideal forever , agreed ?

phoenix
10-12-2002, 15:55
Bài viết được gửi bởi yuna_admirer
actual a enoughed-quality-whatsoever you said- girl .

I didnt understand it, who can explain?

yuna_admirer
10-12-2002, 18:36
Bài viết được gửi bởi phoenix
I didnt understand it, who can explain?

I think i can explain of what i 've written , but maybe what i explain will confuse you more . So , i'd better not to ^-^ . I just mean a so-called perfect by the society .

phoenix
10-12-2002, 23:31
how's the girl who is actual a enoughed-quality?

numen
10-12-2002, 23:45
Woah ! A quite romantic topic here. Might I have an honor of joining this party of yours. I'm a newbie. Hello world !

Guys and girls ! You're talking about an ideal partner, so continue to be overwhelmed in your own dream.

some girl told l me that their ideal boy must be handsome, strong ,have a charming smile .Someone else told that he must be faithful , not jobless ,intelligent, generous....

Dear RedHot! He he, I think we must analyze the characters and qualities your friends desired.

In our Vietnam, a saying goes "The heaven will give you what you hate" (terrible sorry, I can't translate it smoothly. If anyone know how to say this idiom better and more accurately in English, please demonstrate to me)

Handsome, strong ! Of course, No one love to get a sweetie with ugly face and unhealthy body. Yet, how to be called a handsome guy, a white-face beau or a masjetic chevarlier, everyone's view about beauty is different to everyone's else. And... a charming smile, ka ka who knows it belongs to a knave or not.
Faithful, not jobless, intelligent, generous... Ha ha Are your friends actually scared of being kicked off for their ill-favoured and dependent lifestyle.

Hey, I'm only joking :cool: . Please dont think too much of it. In fact, I accede to Yuna's opinion. It's just breezingly visionary ideas and girls almost are romantic person, they have philosophized so much about it he he. Personally, I like a comely, tender and delicate maiden. Yet I can't deny that somtimes I've been attracted by demoisellies of special individuality and experienced ladies.

to phoenix: I think our gentleman meaned a girl of all the quality you (hey I dont know who you implied) had said. Is it right, dear Yuna? Yet, I think it's a too long term. Difficult to understand all your mean.

yuna_admirer
11-12-2002, 09:12
yup , maybe indeed it is ..^-^ .
Mr Nunem seem to be alitle lonely after all ? Hey , nice to meet you . You have some ideal girl(s) , don't you :D? Shall we talk about my/your ideal girl instead of trying to define something so undefinable , huh ?
I , personally don't believe in ideal one , but to anyone whom i love and love me , neglecting her flaw is acceptable .

yuna_admirer
11-12-2002, 09:20
Bài viết được gửi bởi phoenix
how's the girl who is actual a enoughed-quality?
I don't know ;) , that's why i add the term whatsoever .lol

numen
11-12-2002, 15:54
Oh, my gentlman! What brought you to the idea that I'm still lonely. Somebody said falling in love with a girl will made my life sweeter, happier and full of poetry. Of course, it's love. Yet I think i am too young to get a lovely Gill now. And It'll waste my time, my money and I will not be able to concentrate my study to bring up my ambition.
As you saw above, I had said "I like a comely, tender and delicate maiden". It's just a liking for a certain flash of love or the hell time will be able to change your present view. So I do not care for what the ideal patterm of lover is, let my own soul and heart will decide my lover.

By the way, anybody trow the existence of eLove and eLover.
Then back, I much admired a girl I had met on net for a long time (about a half year) for her cleverness, her ability of Tang's poem genre (Đường Thi) and her majestic but nice character. Until now I haven't still know what the feeling was at that time when chatting with her. She is just 3 year older than me but being a steady person full of experience. I couldn't help but feel happy to talk with her. I don't know if I could call it a eLove. By all means, it's not a real love. Yet now I feel very unhappy for not be able to continue to talk with her. I miss her.

yuna_admirer
11-12-2002, 21:37
how was she when you expressed your love ????

numen
11-12-2002, 23:56
Ha ha, She treated me as but a child, a younger brother of her. She said If I did as a obedient brother of her, she would be nice to me, if not She would gie me some vigorous whip onto my backside. Oh my goddess !

yuna_admirer
12-12-2002, 00:11
Sound similar to someone (MOD) in this forum .
So tell me , What are you feeling now ?

redhotchilli
12-12-2002, 00:26
oh ,Numen.You 're lucky boy !Cuz this is the true feeling ,so you should respect it.Yeah , sometime we should keepa keen eye on surrouding people and thing.Don't be so absorbed in your studying that when you look at the mirror you suddenly recognize an old man in it.Yeah ,maybe you are too young .Don't forget your youth ,and" thể hiện bản lĩnh đàn ông thời nay" hehe:)

Mach2
12-12-2002, 19:42
Hey guys, I think that you miss the topic, it's about ideal partner, right?
Just like someone has said, there's no ideal girl (or man) in this world. So why do we have to give out a definition of "Ideal person"? Yes, beautiful, generous, strong... are all the good things, but how about ugly, mean, weakness,...? (Even Chi Pheo had his own Thi No) Render a ideal person is not good, man, it remind me Don Quihote (or something like that 8->). You think that you might find someone like the one you imagine, but you won't. Somone will come to you at a unexpected time, unexpected day, and in a unexpected way, and become your partner. Maybe before you meet her, you will imagine that she's beautiful, charming,... but you will change your thingking ways as long as you realize that she your ideal dream. Who know my ideal girl is a stubborn one? I use to hate stubborn girl and wish I never had one before I met her!!! Now i think that stubborn is cute... heh heh
May God know who are ideal for you, who else know, maybe it's just like numen said, "The heaven will give you what you hate" (Sorry guys, I don't know if it right, just like numen).
A girl who is actual a enoughed-quality is the one ideal for you. That's all. What importance here is "your ideal", not "everyoneonthisearth's ideal". May you find your "ideal definition" soon.

numen
12-12-2002, 21:21
to yuna_admirer: well, I said "I miss her". I hope that some day I could catch a certain opportunity in contingency to make friends with a girl similiar to her, the patterm of girl I revere

to redhotchilli: Oh my missish signorina ! How come you thought that I was too young, huh ? I'm sure I must be one year at least or so older than you ha ha.
Thanks for your advice after all. Of course, every earthling walks over the four periods of his life, those are birth, senescence, sickness and death. Obviously I'm also scared of that someday the unavoidably unhappy to-come you said will occur to me.
Well, according to you, how can I call myself a real man today? And Could you give us, the guys are about to become a real man, the list of qualities, abilities and characters you require in a real man ?

to Mach2: Hey guy, I really don't think we left the topic, just have discussed about sth around it, and we are still talking to each other about our partners. Yet I perfectly accede to your opinion like yuna's about finding the ideal person. He he your ideal partner in future might be so different from yours now, yet you still feel very happy !!

thaolyonline
14-12-2002, 16:35
Hi all,
Did anyone watch the Don Juan de Marco movies, which having Bryan Adams' "Have you ever really love a woman" song? He, Don Juan, has some ideas that I think it's very interesting about the vision when contact with beauty of women.

He said men usually see women in "...her hair is too blonde, her breast is too small, her hip is too large... Someone says this girl is funny, that girl is boring, or smart, or dumb...etc.

However, "I see beyond the ‘eye’--see people for who they truly are am not limited by my eyesight. I search for beauty within them…people then release it and can be acknowledged ...You (to Dr. Mickler), may have lost your way and your accent."

Any ideas? What qualities does your mate must have or what qualities do you want to have?
Ly.

numen
15-12-2002, 00:53
Don Juan de Marco ! Hey, it sounds like both Chinese (Don Juan) and French (de). Is it cinefilm or series ?
Sorry, I didn't have any occasion to watch that film. I just understand very little the philosophies about women the certain Don Juan said in the film. Could you please explain it more particularly?

fireball
15-12-2002, 10:18
Bài viết được gửi bởi numen
Somebody said falling in love with a girl will made my life sweeter, happier and full of poetry.

Not really.

And It'll waste my time, my money and I will not be able to concentrate my study to bring up my ambition.

Exactly.

let my own soul and heart will decide my lover.

I do agree. Let love come naturally.

By the way, anybody trow the existence of eLove and eLover. Then back, I much admired a girl I had met on net for a long time (about a half year) for her cleverness, her ability of Tang's poem genre (Đường Thi) and her majestic but nice character. Until now I haven't still know what the feeling was at that time when chatting with her. She is just 3 year older than me but being a steady person full of experience. I couldn't help but feel happy to talk with her. I don't know if I could call it a eLove. By all means, it's not a real love. Yet now I feel very unhappy for not be able to continue to talk with her. I miss her.

Sorry, but I must say that you are possessing the weakness. Be strong.

redhotchilli
15-12-2002, 17:19
to numen:if you 're older than me ,i think i can't give you any advice( qualities, abilities and characters ..)which is useful for you.I used to answer the same question ,and was considered so childish.That's why i ask everyone about this topic.Hehe
to fireball : you advised Numen should become stronger.i can infer one of the standards of yours is the strongman.Am i right?

numen
15-12-2002, 17:33
Heey ! Please my Goddess. Dont get mad at me please ! Come on, I did just joke. Forget it ! And I didn't ask you any advice, hi hi, just some your requirements about a real man in your mind. Right ?
Again, please forgive me for my rudeness.

redhotchilli
15-12-2002, 17:52
Oh , Numen, I'm now very ordinary, don't worry about what i said

numen
15-12-2002, 17:55
Really ! Thanks God. Now I can leave myself free. So Could you answer my old question ?

redhotchilli
17-12-2002, 21:33
To numen:My answer is: let drink Tiger beer
To everybody: bye bye, i have to study for the exam. Wish you a merry christmas , be joyful and happy:)

infor
13-01-2003, 19:47
But the most important thing: Listen your heart.
You can see who is your ideal :
cheers

yuna_admirer
16-01-2003, 21:28
yeah , right Suongmai . I recommend him highly.

yuna_admirer
17-01-2003, 12:41
well , you know , working with him , study with him , ..ect . I can't explain in detail , but i indeed feel it . Trustworthy , reliability , ..ect and funny .

venus
17-01-2003, 17:28
Yuna : nothing , just a true fact.

suongmai
17-01-2003, 17:51
What?

the tran
21-01-2003, 05:43
Hey brother Numen
You got a sweet woman huh.