PDA

View Full Version : Jacqueline, My Girlfriend !!!

DemCoDon
29-11-2002, 20:40
I know you are cussing me for the reason I have been ignoring all of your messages on both AOL and YAHOO MESSENGER. You know why? Because I was mad at you. You were acting so stuck up to me, regardless of my feeling and hiding from me anything when you have your mom stayed here with you. How come I wouldn’t be angry at you for being suck like that? We have been friends for one year, may be more or less, still I don’t know what kinds of person you are or what personalities you have? It’s really sad that we couldn’t have any such good commemorations or even things can be engraved on our memory, do you agree? I don’t mean that I was blaming you, I just feel sorry for myself. I’m a loner now. Why can’t I be able to have a second best friend here since I had left my first best friend, Huong, who lives in Viet Nam now. You gave me a friendship, unfortunately, you are considered not my good or best friend. It might be hurt you but I want to tell the truth. And I’m tired of myself. Any love or friend relationships are overwhelming for me right now. I want to get rid of them and focusing on the study so that I can get in easily any of universities in California to please my honorable parents. In the fact, I’m not longer angry at you; however, still I don’t even try to read or reply on your message because I’m timid. You may laugh at me for that, but that’s a truth, and a truth is never changed. I recognize that all is my fault. A stupid strange sulkiness suddenly came up to me and made me ignoring you. And now even though I’m really regretful, I can’t say an apology or respond to you. Had better wait until I have a powerful courage to answer your message or say hi to you when I see you’re online and we would begin the nice funny conversations as we did before.

LylyAnna

fireball
29-11-2002, 22:29
well, a complicated & sensitive person. It seems you are easy to be affected by love and by friendship but if you are so sensitive ...mm..i think weakness will hold you back & make you tired. At least i think you should free yourself then you'll see everything will return to normal tomorrow!!!