PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to do ?

duckie
27-11-2002, 21:36
We're here, that means we're IT related right ? So, what do you expect in your IT life ? For me, I'm not going to be a hacker, or a great IT professor, because I know I'm not capable, yet I want to use IT as a left hand tool for me in my career (although it is my primary direction right at this moment)

abcdef
27-11-2002, 22:01
I graduated another career, but I don't like to work as that career, so I decide to go to University again to learn as an IT student, that is know as "second diplomar", because now I know I like IT. Am I right or am I mad?

tracy_pippo
29-11-2002, 10:12
to abcdef: I dont think you're mad. You've decided correctly when you've dared to do things you like most. That's great. You know, now I dont know what i really like to work as although I'm studying at IT... That's too bad!!!

abcdef
29-11-2002, 22:13
:(. So why do you decide to study IT?

thocon
30-11-2002, 15:03
I love IT !!!

limpbizkit
30-11-2002, 19:58
Bài viết được gửi bởi thocon
I love IT !!!
I am the opposite of you!I hate IT.I decided to study about IT to know how bad it is and until now I still feel it bad!Help me to find out the possitive side of IT please!Thankx!

abcdef
30-11-2002, 21:35
To limpbizkit: You will find IT is possitive if you like or love it. If you don't, you'll never know how good it is. It is more likely that when you love a girl, she is perfect.

quaitieutu
30-11-2002, 22:25
Hi limpbizkit ,with IT you dont like.I think it is difficult to find another job for you :D

White_Rose
01-12-2002, 02:31
Like IT by playing game, game and game.
ofcourse, i like GF (girl-friend) more than IT :D

redhotchilli
01-12-2002, 20:56
I like IT so much, but my mind is limited and i don't have free time to know more .Because i 'm studying another subject , working part time, studying E, prepairing take the exam to come to Art uni(I also like it)....maybe i want so many thing ;) :)

redhotchilli
01-12-2002, 21:11
we wish you a merry christmas , we wish you a merry christmas
we wish you a merry christmas and the happy new year

abcdef
01-12-2002, 22:16
Are you "Red Hot Chili Peper", redhotchili? It's too soon to say merry chrismast.

White_Rose
02-12-2002, 02:57
if you want, you will be successful

danceswithwolves
02-12-2002, 08:55
strange people, strange ideas. I don't know if I could love IT more than GF or not. But I'm sure I can handle these two most important things of my life. Believe it or not.

sophia
02-12-2002, 09:27
when I graduated high school, I though I liked IT so much. And now, I'm studying about IT..it's a great subject, you know...but sometimes it could be stressful...Sometimes I wondered "did I have big mistake to choose IT as my career in the future?" and I know it's a hard road where I have to continue going. If I don't study about IT, I don't know which subject I can follow...

tracy_pippo
02-12-2002, 10:35
To abcdef: Oh my god. after graduating my highschool, I dont know what to do and I did prepare anything for my future subject... And I decided to study at IT. Sometimes I enjoy it, but sometimes, I dont know if i'm wrong or not.... ?

Yumiko_unified
08-12-2002, 17:41
Yeah! I'm studying Computer Science because I want to be a programmer. Finding IT job in Vietnam may be easy (I guess), very difficult in Hong Kong because IT is developed in HK. You can find that every HK family has a computer.

Mach2
12-12-2002, 18:29
To limpbizkit: Heh, the positive side of IT is you can't run away from IT. You choose studing IT to find how bad it is, but you now you can's escape from it... Man, it the negative but positive as well...
I hate IT but I must use it for my work and it makes me love it. Common, man, you'll love it, just like me!!!
To all you guys: GF is much better than IT!!!

danceswithwolves
13-12-2002, 12:33
nope. GF is in fact just some kindda video card (you mean GeForce series, right ?). How could you compare it to it (capitalize it) ?

sophia
13-12-2002, 14:39
hey, guys.... why do you think that " GF's just some kindda video card....."

Mach2
13-12-2002, 19:39
Hey dww, GF is much better than ATI (miss a character, man)
and: GF is much much better than IT (in any meaning)!!!

hogialuc
28-12-2002, 23:04
nè làm ơn cho hỏi có cách nào ngăn chặn hiệu quả từ server để cấm không cho những trang web mà mình không thích không
có ai biết bên yahoo gửi tiếng việt nhưng có nhiều khi đọc không được là vì sao
làm ơn chỉ tui với bà con ơi

Yumiko_unified
29-12-2002, 22:11
Bài viết được gửi bởi hogialuc
nè làm ơn cho hỏi có cách nào ngăn chặn hiệu quả từ server để cấm không cho những trang web mà mình không thích không

To anybody, please translate this post for me!

redhotchilli
29-12-2002, 22:37
To Yumiko_unified :"Plz tell me the solution which forbit the effect from server don't allow the unexpected web page .
Who knows the reason why i use Vietnamese to send...but sometimes I can't read it?
Pls show me ,my neighbours?"

Forgive me if it's wrong .My E is not good

fireball
31-12-2002, 00:13
Bài viết được gửi bởi hogialuc

Có lẽ bạn hơi lạc đề khi post những thắc mắc = tiếng việt này ở đây (bạn có thể hỏi tại những box thích hợp mà, sẽ có nhiều người trả lời cho bạn).
Cái phần ngăn chặn server thì tớ không rành, còn yahoo gửi tiếng Việt, bạn có thể nói rõ là gửi mail hay gửi direct messages trong khi chat ko?
+ Nếu gửi thư T.Việt mà ko đọc được trong Yahoo thì có lẽ bạn chưa để đúng: thử vào View-->Encoding--->Unicode(UTF-8) xem sao.
+ Nếu khi chat dùng T.Việt trên Yahoo, có thể bạn dùng Vietkey nhưng không đúng mã: Vietkey, Code 42. Nếu trong trường hợp đúng code rồi vẫn hiển thị sai thì do dùng ko đúng font chữ (ví dụ: dùng Arial thì luôn đọc được nhưng Bookman Old Style thì một số chữ ko hiển thị đúng).

Chỉ trả lời được đến thế. Có gì bạn hỏi thêm người khác nhé.

aiuhok
08-01-2003, 21:43
I see the topic is "What do you want to do?". So I think everybody can say what they want to do but just read thing connected to IT :(

aiuhok
08-01-2003, 21:49
I want to:

graduate the university and have a good job
then earn a lot of money and travel on my holidays
do what I like
be online free :)
love and be loved

That's all for now. But I want to do more

5cil
18-01-2003, 21:16
cuối cùng mấy người cũng phê phán cái tội "nói tiếng Việt" của hogialuc bằng Tiếng Việt...

5cil
18-01-2003, 21:18
sir "cầu lửa" á! hé hé...

fireball
19-01-2003, 16:26
"miss", not "sir" !!!!!

White_Rose
20-01-2003, 02:56
but when i say that "sir" :D

cobecuoi
27-01-2003, 11:05
wanna find a lot of money..
wanna love and loved ..
wanna become good wife ...
wanna build happy family...

hehe..

www.quatangcuocsong.com

Lighting_dragon
02-02-2003, 04:07
Do you want to be a hacker duckie. I think that is a mad mind, because how can you earn the money with hacker. I also like to be a hacker too, but just only the hobby on the free time. And wish that I will have a job in Informatic such as a Professional PC-Programmer or a Games-develop.
I agree with you: Hacker is very interreting but nobody can take any pieces to live with this job.

fireball
02-02-2003, 15:40
when you know how to hack, you will get what security is!

Condauaotim
03-02-2003, 22:00
oops...some just hacks to show their talent.
As for me, I just wanna be a good daughter-in-law :)