PDA

View Full Version : [DIS] Why do man like beautiful girls ?

duyhung
27-11-2002, 19:59
A day, I was walking on the street... suddenly, a beautiful girl appearanced . Oh, so good !!! I couldn't stop watching her at that time. But i didn't do anything. And she dropped from sight. I am not timorous. But I don't know how to pick up with her. According to you, what must I do if i meet her again ( or another girl) ?

duckie
27-11-2002, 21:23
ha ha, although I'm very nervous, I remember that there is an old trick : come to her, say "hello", and as her surprise passes, "you look very familiar, have we met before ?"

abcdef
27-11-2002, 22:04
You shouldn't do that, most of girls don't like that kind of making friend. She won't answer you if you do that. But I don't know what to do, too.

duckie
27-11-2002, 22:13
Then can you just come to her and say "you're beautiful ! Hello, can we make friend ?" is it OK ?

duyhung
27-11-2002, 23:47
i don't think that that girl wouldn't answer my questions. But the main is I want to ask her about her mail address, or phone, ... and i'm afraid she would not answer me. How to know these things ? It is really difficult.

abcdef
28-11-2002, 08:55
To know her address and phone is very easy. You can walk follow here (like "tail") to detective her address, then call 1080 to ask for her phone. I think when you know those things, you should write her a letter to make friend rather than to call her. Try to do this, if success, tell us.

duyhung
28-11-2002, 21:32
I see. And I agree with you that it is not difficult to know her address and phone. But I only want to know her email address. Because i can't go to her house and talk to her. I don't like to write letter, i only want to send email. It seems to be easier to make friend with her. Do you agreed with me ?

abcdef
28-11-2002, 22:09
Yeah. But to know her email is very difficult. If you can ask her to know her email, that means you'll have already been her friend. So I think, first, try to write to her a letter, then ask her email.

duyhung
29-11-2002, 00:30
oh, my god ! Help me !!!

quaitieutu
29-11-2002, 01:03
Ok
if she replay to you.hihihihi you are lucky.gon on My friend.i will help you to connect with her by....my skills.when chatting with her ,try to tall about some problem as Korea fils.Phuong Thanh,Mytam...If she happy when you chat about that Problem.you can know her favorites.If she dont like,change the subject and never talk again that story... OK,if this is the first time ,you want to make friend wjith a girl.i will help you.Come on My friend

abcdef
29-11-2002, 08:10
I hope that she wouldn't like that story. Because I don't like, either:).

tracy_pippo
29-11-2002, 08:44
It's difficult to know the email-add of the stranger, especially a beautiful girl. Why don't you follow her to know where her house's , then get the # phone. After that, you can call a phone to her in a special day like 3/8, 2/14,... and talk to het that ... "i have a mistake with the # phone of my friend... " .. hihihi... At this time, you have to get this chance immediately.... to make friend with her. The end of this conversation, why don't you wish her about the special day....??
good luck to you!!! :d:d:d:d:d;);)

duyhung
29-11-2002, 11:04
thank tracy_pippo so much, i'll try my best to phone her. and i think the way you show me is very good.

tracy_pippo
29-11-2002, 16:38
you're welcome, duyhung.... :d:d:d:d
hey,, i wish you can make friend with her impressively... Try hars. i think you can do that.....

abcdef
29-11-2002, 22:09
tracy_pipo has much experience. Good. But what should we do if the one who listens to the phone is her mother or someone else? You don't know her name to say "May I talk to....?".

thocon
30-11-2002, 15:17
abcdef is right ! I don't know what should I do , too . Please help me .
Waiting for your answers , pippo .!

abcdef
30-11-2002, 21:28
Even do my way - write letter to her - must know her name, too. So maybe, you can "detective" her house, then ask her neighborhood to know her name.

chokobo_kupo
01-12-2002, 17:03
Find her house ... then send her your number, your email ... with flowers ... is it OK ???

fireball
01-12-2002, 20:36
A "detective" may be...scared her. Why dont u choose another way, such as give her a.."sunlit" smile first then depends on her...attitude (reply or not)---> next steps.

White_Rose
02-12-2002, 02:54
because she is beautiful:D

tracy_pippo
02-12-2002, 08:11
Ya, after writing last message, I didn't think it's the best way, cause if the person that recieve your phone call, what will you do at that time? Maybe you must detect about her quietly!.... hihihihi... If you let her (a beautiful girl) know, she may have felt scared... I think you must have been patient. After you know her name, why dont you call a phone to her???? hihihi....
If you ask me, how to know her name.... i'm afraid that I can't reply, because at least you have to do thing that is a little bit difficult for you to start "openning" her heart.... hehehe...
I hope you'll be successfull if you're faithful..... pls dont have a crush on any beautiful girls..... hihihi ;;);;)
to abcdef: hallu!!!! In fact, I dont have any experience.... That's true....

redhotchilli
02-12-2002, 11:46
i think if you follow the girl to know her address , you can be missunderstood .Yeah , so why don't you use every condition to make friend with her.For example, when you and she are in a bookstore ,you can ask her to help you finding a greeting card for your friend.Almost the girls are willing to help you ,yeah, i think so. Then thanks from you make her pleasant.In case , she doesn't want to help you , i think she is a "lemon question" person.And you shouldn't make friend with her .So you can gain a beautiful and kind hearted girl.To apply the diffenrent situation ,you can do like that.It's depend on your skill ;) :)

sophia
03-12-2002, 10:54
hey, I think it's difficult to make friend with a girl who ya met in the street,especially a stranger...why don't you look around? there are many lovely girl friend around you....

abcdef
03-12-2002, 13:50
I agree with sophia. If I choose a girl to love, I'd like one of my classmates or one that I've known.
So shall we make friend, sophia :)?

danceswithwolves
03-12-2002, 15:33
im keep reading your discussion and now i have to go to my conclusion that you all are newbiez in this sensitive field. Just like me, no more, may be less.

............... just wanna add this dot-line for editing.

thaolyonline
14-12-2002, 13:53
To all men: Forget it, guys. It never work if you really want to 'tame' her/your mate.

It's better to switch to another targets like what sophia said.

DWW: We're all newbie because no case is the same. With me, i don't believe in 'skills' after I can control my heart. So I suggest let tame your heart before you want to tame somebody else.

See.
Ly.

everlasting
16-12-2002, 12:11
listen to your heart, it'll tell you what you have to do :)

everlasting
16-12-2002, 12:12
hehehe but is there any girl wanna chat with me :P ID:kissofangel82

Mach2
16-12-2002, 20:19
listen to your heart, it'll tell you what you have to do
heh heh, at that time, my heart told me that: "Don't even think about me, EYES, let's concentrate!!!"
Just joking, man!

Yumiko_unified
29-12-2002, 22:27
Bài viết được gửi bởi duyhung
A day, I was walking on the street... suddenly, a beautiful girl appearanced . Oh, so good !!! I couldn't stop watching her at that time. But i didn't do anything. And she dropped from sight. I am not timorous. But I don't know how to pick up with her. According to you, what must I do if i meet her again ( or another girl)?

Ask her a phone number and say that 'you're so pretty'.

Bài viết được gửi bởi tracy_pippo
It's difficult to know the email-add of the stranger, especially a beautiful girl. Why don't you follow her to know where her house's , then get the # phone. After that, you can call a phone to her in a special day like 3/8, 2/14,... and talk to het that ... "i have a mistake with the # phone of my friend... " .. hihihi... At this time, you have to get this chance immediately.... to make friend with her. The end of this conversation, why don't you wish her about the special day....??
good luck to you!!! :d:d:d:d:d;);)

Are you talking about yourself? Hehe...

Yumiko_unified
29-12-2002, 22:29
Bài viết được gửi bởi redhotchilli
i think if you follow the girl to know her address , you can be missunderstood .Yeah , so why don't you use every condition to make friend with her.For example, when you and she are in a bookstore ,you can ask her to help you finding a greeting card for your friend.Almost the girls are willing to help you ,yeah, i think so. Then thanks from you make her pleasant.In case , she doesn't want to help you , i think she is a "lemon question" person.And you shouldn't make friend with her .So you can gain a beautiful and kind hearted girl. To apply the diffenrent situation ,you can do like that.It's depend on your skill ;) :)

Are you one of the examples, redhotchilli?

redhotchilli
30-12-2002, 23:45
to Yumiko_unified : beautiful ? Someone told that :"There's no ugly women.There's only these who don't know how to make themselves more beautiful" ,so i just can tell you that i know how to make up myself more beautiful.

kind_hearted? i must recognize myself that i'm very very selfish,so i'm not.

the tran
21-01-2003, 06:13
As an old saying:
Beauty is skin deep. Or another say:
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder.
Hey brother, don't try to mess with beautiful women, you realize that when it's too late and your life is trash. I like this saying from an old man at my work.
A few minutes of extasy, then you'll live your life in misery. Just my 0.02 cent

yuna_admirer
21-01-2003, 21:46
Beauty will have gone off with time....

QuocSieu
23-01-2003, 06:37
Bài viết được gửi bởi duyhung
A day, I was walking on the street... suddenly, a beautiful girl appearanced . Oh, so good !!! I couldn't stop watching her at that time. But i didn't do anything. And she dropped from sight. I am not timorous. But I don't know how to pick up with her. According to you, what must I do if i meet her again ( or another girl) ?

QuocSieu
23-01-2003, 06:41
Bài viết được gửi bởi QuocSieu

when the first i saw her, i was scrard of taking to her, when i talked to her , i scrared of holding her hand .......step by step , approach her, and be sure being always smile . Date her, someday ....But...making sure she has not got a boy friend . Good luck for next tme if you see her again.....be straigtforward to every issues. Otherwise , you go around and get nothing