PDA

View Full Version : Talk freely here ...

ipridian|elf
19-02-2005, 14:42
^_^ I just looked all over this "box" ... and what do I see ... :( most topics are "how to learn this" or "grammar questions" ... sometimes I also see some funny topics ^^ and some discussions .. but otherwise .. it's a little bit sad in here .. no discussion ?

When we talk about something, we can improve our english anyway .. so that's also a way to learn english. Write in english, think in english ... that's the way one should learn english .. not the "translation" way :(

So .. what do you need to improve your english level ? Or, more specifically, your vocabulary knowledge ? ... Just discuss ^^

Thus .. I created this little topic (hope it won't be rejected .. :( ) ... any discussion could go here .. but don't chat too much ^^

Can I start the topic ^^ ? .. What do you think about the world situation currently (can be anything from cultural activities, to economical situations .. or maybe gaming worldwide ? .. just write ^^) ?

anata
20-02-2005, 22:14
__2005, VN will access WTO_ Do u think about the price? low or high? low_maybe_and at that time I will buy a motorbike:D but what about the tax? I think many kinds of tax will apprear! Accessing WTO, Gov will lose a lot of money from tax! So! What haapen??? Your house is opposite to West lake? OK! Your house will be taxed because U view a beautiful scene and very simple, without Gov, U can't enjoy:D:D:D
__What about u? Can u guess something?

Christian-Otani
21-02-2005, 09:35
to Ipridian,
your idea is good! we should talk (write) much here. Try our best. May be what we write is not right (grammar or more...), but we can correct eachothers. I am sure this is the good way to emprove our knoweledge in English. Let's talk everyday...

Inpridian, you gave one topic, i think you should rase your idea first.
world situation - i think is a large topic. we'd better talk about Viet Nam first. Anata start this topic.

bienhaiphong
22-02-2005, 12:42
^_^ I just looked all over this "box" ... and what do I see ... :( most topics are "how to learn this" or "grammar questions" ... sometimes I also see some funny topics ^^ and some discussions .. but otherwise .. it's a little bit sad in here .. no discussion ?

When we talk about something, we can improve our english anyway .. so that's also a way to learn english. Write in english, think in english ... that's the way one should learn english .. not the "translation" way :(

So .. what do you need to improve your english level ? Or, more specifically, your vocabulary knowledge ? ... Just discuss ^^

Thus .. I created this little topic (hope it won't be rejected .. :( ) ... any discussion could go here .. but don't chat too much ^^

Can I start the topic ^^ ? .. What do you think about the world situation currently (can be anything from cultural activities, to economical situations .. or maybe gaming worldwide ? .. just write ^^) ?

This topic is too hard to discuss. Why don't we choose another one.
Here is mine: "Is it better to marry for love or for money?" what do you think?
I'll be right back with my paragraph

yuna_admirer
30-03-2005, 09:41
muahahaha... talk freely....

I love ***y girls, especially those TV MC with big booobs :P.

Does that fit the topic?

thailehuy
30-03-2005, 10:47
I don't know what i want to say. So the best is to say what I don't want to say :D
I don't like English much. Vietnamese prevails !!!!

thailehuy
31-03-2005, 10:49
Sure ! I hope someday you can learn alot of money from teaching Vietnamese for Americans in US soil ;)
"earn" you mean ? Sure I hope so, but well, Americans like to go to school to learn Vietnamese, and I'm really bad at teaching others >.<

hiept27
31-03-2005, 21:39
This's kinda chatting in english in here, innit? I intend to contact mod team for an enquiry but I think you may know as well. Btw, why do I only see few threads in box LAN-WAN, subbox Tools-Software in box Wesmater discussion and some other boxes I guess? Were they all gone because of hacking into database?
Nice 2 c u guys.

Warm
01-04-2005, 14:40
__2005, VN will access WTO_ Do u think about the price? low or high? low_maybe_and at that time I will buy a motorbike:D but what about the tax? I think many kinds of tax will apprear! Accessing WTO, Gov will lose a lot of money from tax! So! What haapen??? Your house is opposite to West lake? OK! Your house will be taxed because U view a beautiful scene and very simple, without Gov, U can't enjoy:D:D:D
__What about u? Can u guess something?

No sir. In my view (now is April 2005), Vn can't access WTO in this year, but we could, may be in the next year or years. But it's very interesting to talk about it.

I don't think that joint in WTO Gov 'll lose a lot og from tax. As you know, total of much less may be bigger than total of few more. If access WTO, Vn 'll be a big market, but we also have a big market in the world, too. Money could come from export much...

And I don't think too much new tax will appear , cause Vn isn't too out of date (??).

So, I believe, it's a big occation for all young of us.

Good luck.

thailehuy
04-04-2005, 14:29
What a long day to come over: Waking up late, forget to recharge the mobile phone, traffic jam, late to work, server dies ..... I wonder if Im still alive tomorrow.

bsc
05-04-2005, 00:37
there is a fact that you guys had better take a paid-English class instead of making your English worse by talking freely (and linh-tinhly - tạm dịch là nói linh tinh - trạng ngữ đâu như phải thêm cái chữ "ly") here.

Forgive me for that truth!

And don't be angry at me 'cause I just want to practise English tooooooooooooooooo!. Ặc ặc

thailehuy
05-04-2005, 10:00
More workload, more responsibility, and yet i'm still an intern with the lowest salary in the company. Why am i supposed to work 10 hours a day to get only 500 000 VND a month ? Why kind of fairness is that ?

freewarez
05-04-2005, 10:21
i want more and more money....................................

bsc
05-04-2005, 11:14
Why am i supposed to work 10 hours a day to get only 500 000 VND a month ? Why kind of fairness is that ?
Because you're stupid. Look at your motive, you want to improve your (giả cầy) English but do not want to pay for English classes. Bear in mind: no pain, no gain.

The fairness is that there is no free lunch! Want to have a meal, but don't want to pay? khặc khặc.

Ask Jeffrey_le, cái dép lê ấy sẽ dạy ông khối bài học.

Let me know if my English is getting better? hehehehe

dukeman
06-04-2005, 11:34
Because you're stupid. Look at your motive, you want to improve your (giả cầy) English but do not want to pay for English classes. Bear in mind: no pain, no gain.

The fairness is that there is no free lunch! Want to have a meal, but don't want to pay? khặc khặc.

Cut your crap! i find no interest in your dep le which you're talking about.
Are u sure u have a better job with better English? u'll have $500 job with a TOELF or TOEIC certificates? It is unfair, ba con oi.
By the way, your English seems English unless you stop cursing yourself and others stupid. Keep up good work.
Just talk freely.

haphuong
13-04-2005, 01:06
To Thailehuy
If your salary is that low, why don't you change your job? I think you'll be able to find another job with a much higher salary.
Good luck

anata
13-04-2005, 07:59
$_$, We go around money:D

thailehuy
14-04-2005, 13:06

Oh man, I don't think he can help me get more than 610 on TOEFL (which is my first and also last score)

My salary is low because I'm only an intern, not a real associates yet.

Today I'm so pissed, the network lag like hell, the program keep bothering me, the comp is stupidly slow .....

God cursed me :(