PDA

View Full Version : [Relax] Which one would you choose ?

Terry
25-10-2004, 13:11
Hi All,
I'm just a newbie in English and this's my first post here so if there 've a mistake, plz correct for me. Thanks

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night when you pass a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:
1/ An old lady who is about to die.
2/ An old friend who once saved your life
3/ The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passernger in your car?

Think, before you continue reading. This is a moral/ethic dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first. Or....you could take the old friend because He once saved your life, and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However, you may never be able to find your perfect mate again.....!

================================================== =======
Vietnamese:

Bạn đang lái xe trong một đêm mưa gió bão bùng, khi bạn đi ngang qua trạm xe buýt và bạn thấy ở đó có 3 người đang chờ xe buýt:
1. Một bà già sắp chết
2. Một người bạn cũ, đã từng cứu mạng mình
3. Một nửa còn lại lý tưởng trong mơ của mình

Suy nghĩ trước khi bạn đọc tiếp. Đây là một vấn đề tiến thoái lưỡng nan về đạo đức mà đã từng dùng để thử mấy ngừoi xin việc. Bạn có thể đón bà già, bởi vì bà ấy không được khoẻ, vì vậy, bạn phải giúp bà lão trước.
Hoặc .... bạn có thể giúp người bạn cũ, bởi vì anh ấy đã từng cứu mạng mình, và đây là cơ hội để trả ơn cho anh ta. Tuy nhiên, bạn có thể không bao giờ kiếm lại được người trong mộng nữa... !
================================================== =======

Câu trả lời sẽ được post sau 3 ngày nữa. ;)

Terry

phamtan
25-10-2004, 18:23
I would tell my old friend to take the old lady to the hospital by my bus, then I went with my perect partner.

trungk9d
26-10-2004, 06:47
Well, mr.phamtan is so humorous.But I think it's a good answer.You're very intelligent!

anhtuancool
28-10-2004, 06:27
Well, if the old guy could then did he even need to wait for the bus? :D

I would take the old lady first though :)

danceswithwolves
28-10-2004, 08:48
I would take the old lady first though :)
well I must admit I'm not that moral.

If it were me, I would stop the car, take out my pistol Desert Eagle, point it to my head and trigger to blow out my brain. Why ? because I was so stupid to buy a damned car with only 2 seats (Formula-2 ?). Next life, I'll drive a bus instead.

cobelienlac
28-10-2004, 11:38
well I must admit I'm not that moral.

If it were me, I would stop the car, take out my pistol Desert Eagle, point it to my head and trigger to blow out my brain. Why ? because I was so stupid to buy a damned car with only 2 seats (Formula-2 ?). Next life, I'll drive a bus instead.
so it's called such a quetion, sir lol

Terry
28-10-2004, 13:23
Hahha, end of time. Now , read clearly my answer:

The candidate who was hired (out of 200 applicants) had no thouble coming up with this answer. She simple answered: "I would give the car to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams."

Sometimes, We gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn though limitations. Never forget to "Think Outside of the Box."

However, most men have the correct answer which is to run the old lady over and put her out of misery, have *** with the perfect partner in the car, then drive off with the old buddy for some beers. I just love happy endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy ;)

burgboy1204
02-11-2004, 19:47
i'll choose the second person lol ...

hazi
02-02-2005, 20:04
hi Terry
The story is interesting, the solution above is perfect, if i were the person in the story, I would do the same way, however, I would not wait for the bus with my partner, simply, catch a taxi and go straight the place where I read the story (DDTH) and introduce you to her......(kidding)

Cheers