PDA

View Full Version : Working full apps download sites and much more - Blade's List

daihuu
21-07-2004, 15:54
_http://vinu.fateback.com/linkmaster.htm

Anything is available on the net.Anything...so long as you know where to look and how.
This page covers the where. It contains a list of links to software and sources that will satisfy the needs of most beginner users.
Use the list and pass on the url.But please dont rip it off. I dont really care if you do but i would appreciate it if you give credit where it is due.If you would like to suggest any site to add to the list or have any feedback contact me at /ironmonkey68@hotmail.com
The working sites and cr*ck links will contain most applications.For iso's games and multi cd apps look for ftps and p2ps. Generally Russian and Chinese sites will contain more actual content.For searching use metasearchers preferably.If you still cant find what you want visit forums and look for threads on your app.Finally use the IRC and newsgroups.You will find it by then for sure.
The list is currently only half complete.Remaining links will be added when I'm feeling less lazy.
The sites in the working list dont contain any voting or untoward pop up scams.The links are 95-98 % working for the apps.A number of them might be chinese or foreign language but links are easy to follow.

Working full apps download sites

cr*ck search engines

Cracks and Serials

Shareware sites to get the apps for the cracks

Russian app sites

File search engines

FTP Lists

FTP

Games cheats/no-cds

Useful

Sample mp3/wav files for music apps like E-Jay and Fruityloops

Graphics and Web

CD-Burning

Non-English Groups

and much more.............................................. ........

(Sưu tầm)