PDA

View Full Version : DVD Decrypter 3.2.2.0_giải mã và copy DVD vào đĩa cứng

freewarez
13-05-2004, 03:48
DL:_http://www.dvddecrypter.com/download.asp
DVD Decrypter is a free tool which enables you decrypt and copy a DVD to your PC's hard disk.

From there you can choose to watch them with the likes of PowerDVD and WinDVD or you can re-encode them to MPEG1 (VCD) or DivX.

Advanced functionality can be found in the context menus.

What's New in This Release:

· Added: 'RCE Protection Found' dialog box
· Added: Apply button to the 'Change ISO volume name' dialog box
· Added: Eject / Reinsert of disc before the verify stage
· Added: Support of brute force disc key cracking
· Added: The ability to have the program not ask you if you want to erase / overwrite a disc in ISO Write mode
· Added: CLI support for '[DISC_LABEL]' in destination path names
· Added: CLI support for '/SPLIT 1GB' - Only for IFO mode
· Added: Additional error checking to IFO patching code so that 'invalid' IFO files are easily spotted and pointed out to the user
· Changed: 'Pack Header Not Found' warnings are now also shown in ISO Read mode so as to warn the user of potential problems
· Changed: What's displayed in the info panels in ISO Read/Write mode is now not so dependent on what the 'Current Profile' is. It now also works by the discs 'Book Type'
· Changed: Some of the code behind setting the drives 'Write Parameters'. This may work out better for people who said they were having bad burns from 3.2.1.0
· Changed: Some of the disc initialisation code to use single commands to get and display the 'state' of a disc (i.e. Empty, Complete), so that what's displayed in the info panel in ISO modes is what the program uses.
· Fixed: Problem with drives (i.e. AOpen ones) that make use of multiple AGID values as part of Authentication
· Fixed: Write speed control wasn't correctly being set to its last saved value
· Fixed: Older Pioneer writers (i.e. Pre 107) weren't burning some CD images properly
· Fixed: Ejecting the disc after erase, before burn - it shouldn't have been happening
· Fixed: Problem with invalid characters in filenames (generated from the disc's volume label

lamnhatlong
25-07-2004, 12:12
sao bạn ko hướng dẫn cách dùng vậy bạn..mình cũng cần fdùng.. post dùm mình nhé.thz