PDA

View Full Version : Không chia đc ổ đĩa dù còn trống hơn 100gb

koutouyo
16-10-2009, 16:35
mình xài laptop hp, ổ cứng 320gb còn dư hơn 100gb. mình dùng tiện ích có sẵn của window vista, nhưng chỉ chia đc mức cao nhất là 333 mb, chả hiểu nổi có phải máy mình hư rồi kô ?

hoanghaimaster
16-10-2009, 17:44
Đúng rồi bạn nếu dùng tiện ích của vista thì nó giới hạn một số chức năng. Nếu muốn thì bạn nên dùng hiren boot để phân chia partition ổ cứng, cái này rất tiện và không ảnh hưởng tới hệ thống.

Quesera2
16-10-2009, 19:03
Tôi đang gặp vấn đề tương tự, Search được 4 cách sau nhưng chưa áp dụng vì máy cần làm là của người khác nhờ mà họ đang đi vắng, còn bản thân thì không dùng Vista nên không thử được:

A. There is a feature in Vista called Volume Shadow Copy. By default it allocates "unlimited" disk space for it and due to that you cannot use the shrink feature under the disk management console. Page file is also consuming some disk space (about 1.5x your physical RAM).

You can free up space as follows, without any other program than the Vista built in tools:

1. Run cmd.exe with elevated privileges
2. Run v s s a d m i n list shadowstorage in the command prompt and you will be surprised how much disk space is used by it.
3. Decrease the VSS disk consumption to 1 GB (or depends on your selection but not less than 300 MB) with this command: v s s a d m i n Resize ShadowStorage /For=C: /On=C: /MaxSize=1GB

This will resize your VSS storage to 1 GB on C drive for the C drive.
I was not using any 3rd party tool for that and worked for me.
I hope it helps.
=====
B. Have you tried to shrink the partition in cmd?
cmd.exe
-diskpart
-shrink querymax
-shrink desired=(size in MB) minimum=(size in MB)

===
C. download jkdefrag
http://www.kessels.com/JkDefrag/
run it in safe mode with
jkdefrag.exe -a 5 c:

this will put all the file at the beginning of the partition (causing some fragmentation)

then shrink the partition
then defrag the drive

the safe mode is to avoid having to much unmovable files.
(you should also consider disabling the page file)

the problem is that vista resizes the partition without moving the data, so only the largest chunk of free space at the end of the volume is shrinkable.

===
D.
1) Use the VISTA disk management to free up as much space as the utility can see.
2) Use a trial version of a REAL disk management utility to create another partition. I used DiskDirector from Acronis. This tool was able to move the other partition WELL out of the way but the trial version only allows you to create a 7.8 Mb partition.
3) Since the blocking files were moved successfully by the REAL management tool, the VISTA disk management utility will now be able to see more free space on the C.

===
Bạn làm thử xem sao
Chúc may mắn.