vuthuy
24-11-2003, 10:22
lam sao cai thien listening english skill

sam_25561
24-11-2003, 12:22
Nghe nhiều rùi sẽ biết thui .

sam_25561
24-11-2003, 12:23
Khi Sam mới qua đây nghe đâu biết bọn tây nó nói gì đâu, bây giờ thì nghe như gió......hihihihi

cuteboy_vn
26-11-2003, 23:03
i have lots of listening exercise on my computer. i gonna send you somes (b/c i am currently at school right now)

duytoan
27-11-2003, 01:52
It is important that you are able to "participate" into what you are listenning.

longnguyen
07-01-2004, 14:13
Hi cuteboy_vn,

what kind of your exercise, how big is it and would you plz send to me?

longnguyen
longnguyenminh@yahoo.com

lame
23-01-2004, 10:13
Hình như khi nghe mình đoán là phần nhiều phải không mọi người (tại vốn từ cũng còn hạn chế mà)

lửa_lạnh
26-01-2004, 15:05
tui thì nghĩ là nghe nhạc tốt đó chứ ? vừa tra từ mới để học vừa được nghe lại thích ==> dễ nhớ nhanh học thuộc từ
hic còn học mỗi ngày một bài ư? hú !!!! có mà teo một bài gồm nghe nói ngữ pháp ...đống từ như thế sao mà hết ?

tuxedo_hoho
31-01-2004, 18:50
*** Some Helpful Hints To Improve Your Listening Skill :
The most important thing is that you need to have an active listening . It means you need to pay attention to the content and feelings that comprise the whole message which needs to use a cluster of attending , encouraging and reflecting skills . So , how to do like this ??? Following these steps :
-1- Realize Why you are listening .
-2- Match your mood with the mood of the other people .
-3- Listening to the whole message ( Include verbal messages )
-4- Be relaxed and relax the others
-5- Show them you understand what did they say
-6- Listen with your whole body encourage
-7- Build agreement
-8- Look for positive points
-9- Give feedback and respond
-10- Take notes if necessary
-11- Try to familiar with the situation you have just listened by praticing it again
***( Reference : The business communication September 1 , 2001 , AIS )***

tuxedo_hoho
31-01-2004, 18:56
When you are listening , try to avoid :
-1- Boredom/ Lack of interest
-2- Making early conclusions
-3- Waiting for a pause
If you have any question , please post it . Thank you for viewing .

Saomai
01-02-2004, 15:56
học theo nhạc hay đấy chứ , mình thấy nghe không fải là vấn đề lớn lắm trong 4 skills
khó nhất là nói hic

Condauaotim
02-02-2004, 16:52
Bạn có thể ,luyện listening skill bằng cách nghe bản tin bằng tiếng anh mà. http://www.voanews.com/ trên mạng có một đống chỗ mà bạn có thể luyện nghe hoặc tải bản tin tiếng Anh xuống. Một chỗ để luyện nghe online rất tốt là trang : http://www.esl-lab.com
try them.

tuxedo_hoho
04-02-2004, 16:18
The proplem is : Don't try to separate 4 skills when you study English , because I think that they can supply each other , and if you can find out the way to put them together , you will have the best way to improve your English . For example : After you read a Reading text , you can leave your text and ask yourself about the whole meaning of the text and answer it as well .Certainly you are trying to express your own ideas in English , and it not only helps you to learn some new words , but also helping you to improve your speaking :) !

tuxedo_hoho
04-02-2004, 16:26
Don't try to study English , you should enjoy it . So some people think that listen music is good , some think that listening Online News is the best way . However , I think everybody has own ways to listen , and the most important thing is you have to enjoy you way in listening , it's up to you . Therefore , if you didn't have any way to improve your listening , pick up one of these above which you think it is interesting with you . Good luck and we continue to share ideas :))