PDA

View Full Version : discussing room!

satanicblack
29-10-2003, 20:34
if you got any problems and you need to solve it with the best solution then here is the needed place for you.anyone got any problems?

ohnemesis
29-10-2003, 20:43
i didn't understand clearly ??? what did u mean ???

it's free 4 to to discuss everything in E at http://www.ohnemesis.com (Must use E)

satanicblack
29-10-2003, 20:50
ok,here's one of the problem that i think is very wide spread now,it's a teenager's problem that they try to be cool by saying that school is suck,by bullying,by smoking...etc...
well in your opinion,o you think this is cool??????

ohnemesis
29-10-2003, 20:55
that's what i want you to do, if you want anybody to say something, first you must say :)) right ?? :))

welcome to my site: www.ohnemesis.com, we can discuss all ;))

satanicblack
29-10-2003, 20:58
just imagine that i'm a radio broadcaster and you are the listener and you have something that you want to get off you chest then you're free to say it out and we'll discuss it.

ohnemesis
29-10-2003, 20:59
u want to mean the teenager's life style ??? it's very difficult to discuss about it, i think so. Why ?
Do you know all about yourself ??? NO.
Can you always control yourself ??? NO
So, you can't stop the wave of modern life!

satanicblack
30-10-2003, 20:29
according to what you've said there that you can't stop the wave of the modern life.I know what's the modern life for teenager but that's doesn't mean you have to follow it.and i'm not talking about modern life,i was talked about teenager nowaday.most of them are trying to be cool and fall into the dark side but don't even know about it.smoking,drugs........are some of the examples.in school they think they're cool and they start to slag and bullying the other.my question is what do you think of those people in the "modern life"?and one more thing is there any of them in your school?

satanicblack
30-10-2003, 20:31
if there's one of them trying to bully you,what are you gonna do about it?

yuko
03-12-2003, 07:56
I really worry about my reading skill. Because it's difficult to understand what the paragraph talks about, if I read a single paragraph, I can understand it easily. But I read a difficult paragraph, I can not understand it any more, although I look up the new words and can know clearly their meaning, I can stranlate them a perfect sentence. So what would you do in my situation. plzz show me how to get a good stranlation and reading skills ?.

MyGod
29-12-2003, 20:47
Hey, everybody could u show me your way of improve ur listenting skill. My listening skill is so bad. Thank you very much !

NoZ
05-01-2004, 04:02
In my opinion, there are several reasons that make your listening skill not good.

The first reason may be the mistakes in spelling. If we couldn't spell words in their right way, we can not recognize the words when listening. If you usually have problems with spelling skill, try to improve this skill first and so that, your speaking will automatically be improved. The more exactly your spelling and speaking skill are, the better listenning skill you will have.

The second is that you don't have an environment to practice your English. Practise makes perfect as you have known. A learning environment is really essential for you to improve your listenning skill. Taking listenning courses, for example, will bring you chances to develop your skills.

Hope that your listenning skill will get better soon.

NoZ
05-01-2004, 04:28
I really worry about my reading skill. Because it's difficult to understand what the paragraph talks about, if I read a single paragraph, I can understand it easily. But I read a difficult paragraph, I can not understand it any more, although I look up the new words and can know clearly their meaning, I can stranlate them a perfect sentence. So what would you do in my situation. plzz show me how to get a good stranlation and reading skills ?.

To easily understand the content of a paragraph, you should learn about the paragraph's structure.

Each paragraph has only one "key" sentence that we call it a topic sentence. The topic sentence contains the centre idea of the whole paraghaph that it was included. Usually, the topic sentence is the first sentence or the last sentence of a paragraph. Therefore, when you read a paragraph, try to seek for the topic sentence. Read it first and then you will understand what the paragraph is about.

The rest sentences in the paragraph are not important at all. These sentences are called supporting ideas. This means that, supporting ideas were added to the paragraph to prove or to support the main idea which was stated by the topic sentence. For this reason, supporting ideas usually are some statements which make the meaning of topic sentence is clearer; and/or several examples.

Of course, to become an effective reader, we should increase our capability of vocabulary. In scientific documents, we often encount with technology-terms which make us confused. If you have time, try to learn more vocabulary and technology terms. Doing this will bring much benefit to you in improving your reading skill.