PDA

View Full Version : Driver Magician .v1.41

trans
18-10-2003, 10:26
Driver Magician is an easy-to-use and powerful tool for driver backup and restoration in Windows operation system. It helps you to extract device drivers from your hard disk and back up them to any location you specified. When you reinstall operation system after system crash, you just selects device drivers you want to restore, then Driver Magician can restore them from driver backup quickly and easily without inserting any driver disk. After one system reboot, all hardware in your computer works well. Moreover, Driver Magician can back up and restore more items such as My Documents folder, Desktop, Registry, Internet Explorer favorite folder, Outlook Express mail files, Outlook Express mail rule, Outlook Express mail accounts, Outlook Express address book, Outlook data files and outlook mail account.

What does it do to help you?
Do you lose driver disk of your computer?
Is the internal hardware in your computer unknown to you?
Are you bored to insert one floppy disk or CD after another to install device driver after system reinstallation?
Do you want to back up documents, desktop, registry, all information of Outlook Express and Outlook before system reinstallation?

Driver Magician can help you. It identifies all the hardware in the system and helps you to back up drivers of them to any folder . It can restore all the drivers of your computer from driver backup in just three button click. What's more it can back up and restore My Documents folder, Desktop, Registry, Internet Explorer favorite folder, data files of Outlook Express and Outlook.

System Requirement:
Pentium 166MHz
Windows© 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, or 2003
32 MB of available RAM (64 MB recommended) plus 3 MB of available disk space for installation
info

http://www.drivermagician.com/index.htm

http://www.drivermagician.com/DriverMagician.exe

name: Ryan Dente code: DBP-L&0DDCDB