PDA

View Full Version : my words to girls !!!

IM-THE-UGLY-ONE
18-10-2003, 05:07
I'm a boy, seemed like a young boy because I'm not over 18 yet, though, i can say I'm really mature and conscious. I'm gentlemanlike also. I know what friends i should company with, and what friends i should go away them. I'm a well-mannered boy in people's eyes, and especially in girls'eyes. To girls, the gentle and polite acts i was giving them, which made them be really pathetic and appreciative. However, even i treat all girls equally from outside looking, deep down in my heart, i know i really hate and having completely antipathy toward mischievous girls or tomboys, also i know i dont like talkative girls either. That's seemed an usual thing for girls to being talkative; however, i dont know why i cant admit it. They would talk all the time and talk all about stupid things, talking loudy which bothers other people sitting around them, who were seriously trying to focus on studying. I felt uncômfortable when i was witnessing that. In my eyes, girls are beautiful and attractive when they are showed as themselves, no making up their face as witches or clowns, or dressing as models. And I love girls who are showed as they are lenient with mellifluent voice and pious manners. To me, the outside looking is meant nothing. A ***y girl even be inferior to an ugly girl but having good behaviors and attitude. I would marry a woman who would be as herself, not imitating to anyone else, and that woman must got well-education and impeccable characters. I'm a very devoted man, i can guârantee to say that. When i love a woman, i would love her desperatelỵ I'm very easy to be touched and hurt, so i would think carefully to making decision about chóosing a girl to love and marry with. I dont know why I'm a man, but the way my behaviors and attitudes act seemed feminine. I dont know if I can find that kind of girl i want to marry with. Girls in this life are seemed more deceptive and cruel. I feel really exhausted and despondent............

rommy
22-10-2003, 10:48
what a loser!!!!!!!!!!!

Condauaotim
22-10-2003, 11:52
Dear the one who set this topic,
You're not a strange kind of man. You're by no means wrong. But haven't you ever wondered why you can't find a good girl? There're plenty of them around you. So you have to consider yourself first before making a conclusion that "Girls in this life are seemed more deceptive and cruel".

U16 girl

tracy_pippo
15-11-2003, 12:43
oh yeah... i agree with condauaotim 'bout im-th....'s conclusion. hey, im-the... , why don't u try to find out what reasons that makes u not have a girl as u want? have u ever thought 'bout this?

híhí

yuko
27-11-2003, 17:05
I agree with you what you are thinking ,your life looking is great,especial to girls, I am a talkative person but l would like to make friend with a calm girl who does not wear model clothes or make up. I like a simple girl although my mouth usally says in the way vice versa. So I am single now.

zek3vil
29-11-2003, 14:13
to rommy: he's not a loser in my opinon. He's a stupid loser.

blame youeself for being just a loser instead of posting it here so everybody can blame you.

Zeke.

Ngh
01-12-2003, 23:01
Then you should be single till you die. You are just sixteen, aren't you?

phildoan
07-02-2004, 19:52
hey, give the boy some respect will y'all.Especially you Zek3vil(dickhead)

zek3vil
08-02-2004, 15:56
yeah I'm a dỉckhead. Thank you.

Zeke.

Condauaotim
09-02-2004, 17:16
Uhm...maybe we shouldn't blame on him any more. It's just his point of view. If I want, i can set a topic named "My words to guys" ,too.