PDA

View Full Version : bai test 3

Lord_of_monsters
26-07-2003, 15:21
some friends visiting from the caribbean remarked..........the tobacco i was smoking. it seemed that the same tobacco was popular in their country, but i was paying four times ............ for it than they were. they offered to send the some when they............home again, i was very grateful, and promised to pay them for it
some weeks..........an official letter arrived in brown evelope, it was from the customs office, informing me that they had intercepted a package with my name and address............it. the packge was found to........ a letter and some contraband; four of tobacco. if i wanted the package, i............have to pay customs duty, tax and penalty. if they did not hear.........., they would destroy the package. i was going to turn...........to be rather expensive tobacco, if i paid everything they demanded. on other............i had been looking forward to...........from my friends, and wanted to................the letter and i could not get the letter.............payiing the duty, the tax and...............on. in the..............i sent the money.
a few......... weeks passed, and the package was finally...............me. it was covered.............. offical goverment stamps and seals. i opened it and took out the letter. i said here's your tobacco. we hope you enjoy it. it's silly paying.................. much for it when we can buy it so cheaply here. we'll send you.......... four packets next month