PDA

View Full Version : Is pop suck?

phildoan
16-07-2003, 22:18
anyone have any idea how's rock rule and pop suck?

satanicblack
16-07-2003, 22:26
"life is loud"
i guest that's why i think pop is crap

phildoan
16-07-2003, 22:44
absolutely correct,my friend.it is,it is................
so, what's ur favourite band?is it satanic black,the heavy metal band?

phildoan
16-07-2003, 22:51
i don't know about their music because i never listen to them before but i'm definitely sure that it's a deadly band because one thing for sure that they're as famous as the other heavy meatal bands.
And the other thing is that their website is a master piece.it's f****** fantastic.

zek3vil
16-07-2003, 23:58
pop and rock do not suck, only teen-pop does. And RnB & Hip-hop rule! That's my answer. If you're saying pop is crap then I'm sorry my friend the whole world is nothing but crap!!!

satanicblack
18-07-2003, 20:32
Everyone have their own interest and it's not always the same so u like rap then good 4 u,but 4 me,in my point of view i think rock is the bestest.....i mean justin who?who the f*** is he?

satanicblack
18-07-2003, 20:35
so there aren't many rock fans here,eh?strange,isn't it,phildoan?
oh yeah,talk about u,what's ur fav band,dude?

zek3vil
18-07-2003, 20:44
Yes, everyone has their own interest but do u know what's the difference between us? That is you love rock and u say pop sucks, I do not.

zek3vil
18-07-2003, 20:56
Yes, everyone has their own interest but do u know what's the difference between us? That is you love rock and u say pop sucks, I do not.

satanicblack
18-07-2003, 21:36
ok,rap lover,take it easy,calm down,will u.u don't need to say it out twice,do u?......so u like rap music,ehhhh?who chu like?
i've visited ur website and i certainly agreed with nohack that ur hair like the messy ass,dude.respect!!!!!!!

zek3vil
18-07-2003, 22:54
There's no need to calm down, I'm taking this easy since I know many suckers, and u're just another little soon-going-to-be one.

yuna_admirer
21-07-2003, 06:22
I wonder if when was R&B considered RAP ? :D
Come one zek, you're starting again :)

Tean POP and Vietnamese POP sucks !!!!!!

:D

Rock do fine, but not my favor. Jazz :woot:, would be the one.

phildoan
21-07-2003, 20:18
satanicblack,i know u come from dublin as well but i've to say that this conflit between u&zek3vil is mainly because of u,u start it first when u said that his hair is like a messy ass.agree?????

Condauaotim
22-07-2003, 12:41
Hơ, let bygones be bygones, don't make the atmosphere become tense here. Every kind of music has its own attraction. I have easy ears so all kinds of music are ok for me. But the rock band I like most is Linkin Park.

satanicblack
23-07-2003, 20:55
linkinpark,eh!!!so what chu think of the chinese fella??he's cool,isn't he?i've listen to them before and i think their best song in my opinion would be crawling?that song is a master piece,it's f****** loud and that's what cool about rock.

Condauaotim
23-07-2003, 21:47
Yup, the Chinese guy is cool, I like all members of that band. "Crawling in my skin", right? That's the 2nd song of them that I love after "In the end".

NoZ
24-07-2003, 03:53
Absolutely agree with you, condauaotim. I mean that each kind of music has a characteristic. Pop, Rock, Jazz, and Rap have their own devotees.

I like listening to both Pop and Rock. Yes, Rock is so fascinating because of its rhythm and rockers’ performing style. Did you listen to Love Song of Gun’n’Rose? How extremely attractive the guitar rhythm is. However, Metalica is the band that I like the most. I think all of you have listened to Unforgiven. Can we call that band is philosophic rockers? I think so because the lyric of their songs always have hidden essential meanings.

Nevertheless, I don’t think that Pop is suck. I am keen on the old pop songs. Some of them are everlasting love songs. Fair do! Most of us have listened to Pop songs before we were devotees of Rock.

zek3vil
24-07-2003, 19:30
Most of us have listened to Pop songs before we were devotees of Rock.
That's why I hate it when someone says pop sucks. I listen to RnB and HipHop but I found many Rock songs kick ass, I have lately downloaded the Unforgiven and it "rock"s, the Unforgiven 2 is even better, I'm looking forward to having you showed me more of Metalica and the beauty of Rock.

NoZ
26-07-2003, 10:39
if you want to see how the band Metallica was introduced in Vietnamese, just click and see: http://v-mtv.vnt.us/rock/metalica.htm

phildoan
26-07-2003, 21:21
is anyone here a fan of stonesour?

phildoan
26-07-2003, 21:24
or system of a down?

NoZ
07-08-2003, 17:11
Hi all,

Did you get connect to this forum? here is its link.

http://www.vnrockworld.com

Enjoy some things of Rock there.

phildoan
11-08-2004, 11:50
Is anyone here watch The Osbourne?I think he's not that cool at all.The f****** show is really boring.He's an idiot.Who's here think that the osbourne show is worth to watch?The osbourne is like the show called big brother in England,there's no fun watching it.I rather watch jackass or bo selecta,it's more entertaining.