PDA

View Full Version : English - Informatics

VIRUS_TINH_YEU
06-07-2003, 01:18
Nowaday, you usually see english on PC when you join internet. You don't know English as well, it's mean you miss some important opportunity. You're studying about programmar but you don't have enough books to research, what will you do? Easy, you can turn on PC, connect, wait, open the PCwep, there are a lot of data for your choice. All of them were writen by Enghlish. Solution: you must understand English!!
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Lord_of_monsters
08-07-2003, 11:19
use it but how to use it usefully
i dont know some word so i use clik and see program or use dictionary to understand, but u can remember this word for long long time so how can u remember this word. it is a question

Marc
10-07-2003, 07:41
:emlaugh: hihi, save it on your computer whenever you find an new word. so I can't remember all the new words when I connect and pass a lots of websites

thien_thao
18-08-2003, 16:27
for me, the key that helps you to remember new english words is that you have to write down on a notebook which u always carry by your side...it's my method, and u guys know i have a big storage of words...

SWAT
01-09-2003, 14:43
In my opinion , my experience is try to attache the new words to some solutions, some songs ,some dialogues or something which have the similarity of the new words
i`m use to listening to music ,see the lyrics and learned the new words .And sometimes i read the english books (especially IT books ) to improve my skills .
But can u give me advices ? I think there`s many better ways to learn english for IT
(sorry maybe there`s some mistakes in my reply)

hiepvtkt
02-09-2003, 11:41
i think your way to learn E for IT very useful and sensible, but if you combine your way with using dictionary for IT (such as MTD), you can learn many about E for IT. Because in MTD, some explanations tell you about definition, how to use,...of the words.so, i think that helps you remember new words longer and longer...
that's my way to learn E, hope you find your best way to learn E for IT...BYE

pfiev
02-09-2003, 14:12
use it but how to use it usefully
i dont know some word so i use clik and see program or use dictionary to understand, but u can remember this word for long long time so how can u remember this word. it is a question
There's a solution with English Study: Vocabulary learning. You put all the new words, day by day, into a list. Some of them (with a short definition) will fly on your screen so you can remember it day after day.

thien_thao
17-10-2003, 21:18
to Swat: never mind, if u worry about making mistake while writing, so u can't make a progress in E

duytoan
16-11-2003, 21:21
To be able to use any word, you should know at your finger tips how it is spelled, how it is pronounced, the grammar associated with that word and ... its meaning [source: BBC].

aluckystar04
22-11-2003, 17:13
I love you more than I can say

tigon bé bỏng
25-11-2003, 12:02
I think we must be in a particular context to study a new word...