PDA

View Full Version : Study English With Native Professors For Reasonable Tuition Fee

dancing_monster
26-06-2003, 16:34
Hi everyone there. I would like to thank you for paying attention to this session of mine. If anyone of you prefers native professors to vietnamese ones but your budget is limited; if you always desire to enhance your listening and speaking skills to an extent that foreigners have to admire you whenever you talk to them; or if you never stop daydreaming about the ability of initiation while communicating by the most international of languages, please feel free to call Vinh by 0903755906 (18:00 - 20:00 every day but Saturday) for details about our English courses at SIMI, which is a branch of SITC (Singapore International teaching consultancy) in Vietnam. We promise to give you free-of-charge, person-to-person, direct consultancy and advices on our courses, and especialy our wide range of special offers.
By proving your English background through our entrance examinations, you will have a chance of studying with native professors from America, Britain and Singapore with a schedule of 100% lessons taught by the very professional native staff at our modern-equipped school.
We now have very interesting special offer: 115-120 USD, study three days a week for a whole year of studying at SIMI, which means you only have to pay approximately 180.000 VND a month with at least one0-third and at most 100% of the study hours filled by native professors.
Try today and you will thank me for this advice in a very near future.
Thank you.

Lord_of_monsters
27-06-2003, 14:27
if u can teach me so i ll but i dont think so that r lessons is enough for me beca im lord of monters so hec hec

rhuman
27-06-2003, 17:08
When does this course start?

No Mercy
29-06-2003, 12:17
I think SEAMEO is a good choice. You can learn with native teacher for a lower fee. SEAMEO have many discount program to you. A good choice if you don't have much money and want to learn with native teacher. Go there for further information.
Good luck.