PDA

View Full Version : P.J Laupati

IM-THE-UGLY-ONE
23-06-2003, 13:51
At the first three months of the school-year, I really hate P.J, maybe because he’s cute, mischievous and kinda crazy. Whenever he said hi to me, I looked at him angrily and turned away from him. But one time and from that time, I changed my mind about what I’ve always thought about him before. The day when we had the presentation in Math class, when I volunteered to go and do it first, but everyone else just refuted it because they want to do it the next day, even the teacher, he did request me to do so. But P.J, it’s you, and you, the only one who did advocate me. I had to be astonished at that time. I thought you must really hate me just like everyone else does and just like your beloved cousin, Irene. I all remember you said, “Let Ann do it, she’s a smart girl, she can do it.” Oh P.J, as long as I want to keep on going here, I have to say that I will never regret for choosing you to love. You are deserved to be my love, P.J !!!! Your smile, you big hands, all the thing you gave me to praise me that day, I will never never forget it!!!! You are glowing, P.J !!!!! If everything was just finished there, not thing more happened to let me to impress your kindness or holding my attention on you, I surely will not love you desperately like what I do now, P.J !!!!! The thing was happened in the World History class, when I chose Singapore country for the presentation day. I suppose to talk about it fluently because I did travel to that country before; however, I was so nervous, and my mind was just being gone so that I must took a long time to think about it. Everyone else was discontent, it showed that they were not happy. However, your expression, it was not like other people. You were seemed waiting for me and urging me inside your mind. And you responded for every word I said. Finally, when I came back to my seat, your smile again, it was really nice and impacted in my mind, keep existing until this day. I just like you from those things happened, but the last thing, it caused me to love you desperately, P.J!!!!! It must sound funny to you, and even to everyone else, but to me, it stays like it is!!!! You know, because I saw you lie next to your cousin on the floor to watch the History movie, I realized that I loved you already, beginning to die for you!!! Only you hold any interest for me, P.J!!!! You are a good boy and a good brother !!!! You take care and protect your younger cousin even she treats you badly and she’s an ugly big fat girl !!!!!!! You are so pathetic, P.J !!!!! In the school, I rarely talk to you but I know you can understand and not blaming me. I can not let any teacher know that I’m in love with you because in their mind, I’m a good student, the one who always focus on studying, not anything else !!!! You must know it, so you expressed the anxiety and sadness on your face. I’m sorry, baby, but I have no choice and can not figure out what else I can do !!!!!!We can chat on the internet, having fun by talking on phone, but that’s not enough, I know, because we are just young birds in the cage, young children be controlled by our parents, honey P.J !!!!!!!!!