PDA

View Full Version : Mankind is a monster

IM-THE-UGLY-ONE
23-06-2003, 13:44
There is a quote saying, "Mankind is a monster", and i really like this quote !!!! For the reason i like it because it fits in my own life !!! I remember when i was a child, a young child, my father taught me that the life is like an ocean, if i dont swim, i will sink, and nobody can be able to save me at that dangerous moment !!! What he really means is i need to compete to everyone, never think about losing them, if that's so, i need to be a cold-blooded and selfish person, i need to help myself, not anyone else!!!! And now i grow up, i see what my father taught me is true !!!! Everyone in this life is being selfish, sordid and envied, they are like monsters !!!! They do not have compassion, loving for each other, but they are jealous of each other !!! How terrible it is but that the way the life is !!!!Because of their goal, their future and their purpose, they can fight, kill and yelling at each other !!! Even the relatives, members in the family, they can be heinous to get what they want and desire, how sad it is !!!! And i remember my cousins, who are stayed in the same house with me, very close to me, but they are mean to me !!! They show the jealousy to me very clearly which makes me very scaried !!! And my dad, who would not listen to me with any explanations when i got bad grades !!!! He just punished me by hitting my butt very hard, and from that i learned if I give up anyone, i will get punishment, and nobody would replace me to get or going through that punishment and they dont even have compassion for me, so i must win, otherwise i must be hurt, only me, not anyone else !!!! About my friends, who would laugh at me with my failure, they only need to get the happiness for them and no need to care about my sadness and unfortunate !!!! I'm enraged to see that, then i promise to myself that i must be the winner, trying to do my best and then stay aside to see their failure and laugh at them back, not having compassion for them either!!!! The life is like a trap and a trick, i've experienced !!!!If humans know how to love, respect and helping each other, the life will not be terrible like the prospect I'm seeing now !!! If you help anyone and they would remember your kindness, there are not many sad stories on the news paper that i always see!!!! Everyone wants to run after and challenging each other, even members in family, and the sample is my family and my relatives!!! I see my dad's aunts are mean to him, treat him very badly, and my brother, sisters are shouting, forcing each other to do anything they want, no peaceful prospect any day!!!! And outside, in the society, many people are poor and starving, but not many people wanna help them !!! Many people are superior, but many people are inferior, and they are both opposite side !!!! The life is never showed one side, it must be two ways different and opposite !!! I encourage myself everyday that, "when i was born i was crying and everyone else around me was smiling. Live my life so that when i die I'm smiling and everyone around me is crying." Yap, right, live my life, and be a successful person, yap, i will be...........

NewLove1986
23-06-2003, 16:09
Hi, IM-THE-UGLY-ONE, your ideas are very strange for me, and I agree with you that 'Mankind is a monster', he has destroyed the earth and everything to satisfy his purposes... Mankind is very selfish, he is willing to do anything for his benefit and stands on others' hurt...
However, I think you are too hurry when conclusing that all people are so. Although your proofs are very persuasive, I also consider that there are people who have compassion, loving for each other. You know, in order to exist in this world, mankind has been fighting very much, he has always protect himself and ingnore others' failure, but 'a spring can't create spring', if there weren't unity, people couldn't pass all the ups and downs of this life, thanks to unity, Vietnamese Nation succeeded in many big wars, and there are many other examples which can improve that you have a bit of mistakes.
I realise that your life is not very happy, but 'noone is satisfied with things he has', so please have a larger view, if your father didn't love you, how could you grow up? If people didn't care for each other, what did they open 'diendantinhoc.com' for?
Fighting is just a native ability of life, thanks to it, you can get success in many fields, and some people have considered it as the unique way to exist, that is a wrong thought.
Now I have no more word to tell you, but if you have any doubt, please ask me here or mail to: 'NewLove1986@yahoo.com'.
Thanks.

yuna_admirer
23-06-2003, 16:51
Good Quote - Right but not right .

You have a , well, persimistic Point of view, how poor and sad.

Lord_of_monsters
27-06-2003, 14:49
hic r poin of view is very good and even u dont say that i think manbeing is monsters too. ****, drag robber.....hell on earth so monster is u, all ....me to have nothing to do except eat, do, make...? i thin u under me

IM-THE-UGLY-ONE
29-06-2003, 06:15
Bài viết được gửi bởi Lord_of_monsters
hic r poin of view is very good and even u dont say that i think manbeing is monsters too. ****, drag robber.....hell on earth so monster is u, all ....me to have nothing to do except eat, do, make...? i thin u under me
hmmmmmmmmmmm, what the heck you are trying to say ???:confused:

fireball
29-06-2003, 16:16
"when i was born i was crying and everyone else around me was smiling. Live my life so that when i die I'm smiling and everyone around me is crying." Yap, right, live my life, and be a successful person, yap, i will be...........
Sounds selfish and bitter. You can live as you like, you can be competitive and ambitious, you can win whatever you want..but don't think that you have to do all the things for getting "when i die I'm smilling and everyone around is crying", because it can lay much pressure on yourself and although if you get it, you will not completely be able happy.

"Mandkind is a monster" and mandkind is also an angel. Everything has its own bad side and good side. Every person has good characteristics and bad ones. Nothing and no one is perfect.
People, they are jealous, selfish, greedy...They can fight, kill and yell each other...but can you see they are also noble, generous, tolerant, they can save others, they love peace, they also hate fighting and wars...Can you see?

Your friends, they laugh at you when you get failure. Don't worry because they - the minority- are not your real friends. Around you, there are plenty of friends, real friends - the majority! Just to listen and open heart.
Your dad didn't listen to you, he didn't give you any chance to explain...but he still loves you. He was so worried when you was ill, got any risk in life or anything like that...Do you notice?

You only realize that someone is tall if someone else is short (or not as tall as others). It means if everyone has the same heigh, then no one knows what "tall" and "short" is!!! Why do you know killing, fighting, shouting...are very bad actions? Because saving, loving, smilling...exist and they let you know the contrast between the bad things and the good ones. Do you agree?

If i were you, I would act to be the winer for the brilliant future and happiness, not for "when i die I'm smilling and everyone around me is crying."
And If I were you, I would say: "Mandkind- the monster or an angle, it depends much upon your way of thinking and behaving". Be optimistic!

IM-THE-UGLY-ONE
30-06-2003, 13:45
Bài viết được gửi bởi fireball
Sounds selfish and bitter. You can live as you like, you can be competitive and ambitious, you can win whatever you want..but don't think that you have to do all the things for getting "when i die I'm smilling and everyone around is crying", because it can lay much pressure on yourself and although if you get it, you will not completely be able happy.

"Mandkind is a monster" and mandkind is also an angel. Everything has its own bad side and good side. Every person has good characteristics and bad ones. Nothing and no one is perfect.
People, they are jealous, selfish, greedy...They can fight, kill and yell each other...but can you see they are also noble, generous, tolerant, they can save others, they love peace, they also hate fighting and wars...Can you see?

Your friends, they laugh at you when you get failure. Don't worry because they - the minority- are not your real friends. Around you, there are plenty of friends, real friends - the majority! Just to listen and open heart.
Your dad didn't listen to you, he didn't give you any chance to explain...but he still loves you. He was so worried when you was ill, got any risk in life or anything like that...Do you notice?

You only realize that someone is tall if someone else is short (or not as tall as others). It means if everyone has the same heigh, then no one knows what "tall" and "short" is!!! Why do you know killing, fighting, shouting...are very bad actions? Because saving, loving, smilling...exist and they let you know the contrast between the bad things and the good ones. Do you agree?

If i were you, I would act to be the winer for the brilliant future and happiness, not for "when i die I'm smilling and everyone around me is crying."
And If I were you, I would say: "Mandkind- the monster or an angle, it depends much upon your way of thinking and behaving". Be optimistic!
you seem like judging me !!!!!!!!!!

fireball
01-07-2003, 20:23
lolz...IM-THE-UGLY-ONE , nope. That's the serious thoughts. I understood your feeling about this issue. But go ahead, I think it's a need to open heart and mind.
I've read this sentence: "When you smile, the world smiles with you. When you cry, you just cry alone". In that case, I choose the first way. It's better. Hope you understand me.

Cheers.