PDA

View Full Version : Mong các bạn dịch sang tiếng Anh dùm :

07-06-2003, 22:01
Mong các bạn dịch sang tiếng Anh dùm :

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chào Jack !
Xin lỗi vì máy bị lỗi nên không thể lên mạng mấy ngày qua
Đầu tiên mình xin chúc sức khoẻ bạn và gia đình của bạn .
Bạn vui lòng xem qua chủ đề này : ..........
Bạn đã hiểu rõ mình muốn gì rồi chứ ? Mình thật sự rất cần chương trình đó .
Mong bạn có gửi chương trình đó cho mình qua mail abc@abc.com hoặc bạn có thể cho mình link để download . Mình xin hứa là sẽ không phổ biến chương trình đó .

Thành thật chờ tin bạn !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mong bạn nào giỏi về Anh Văn giúp đỡ nhé !

tihi80
07-06-2003, 22:43
Hi Jack
How are you today?
I'm sorry for not connecting internet somedays because of bug.
Please give me some ideas about this topic:
Do you understand what i mean? I really need that program, please sent it to me through abc@abc.com or I can link to download. I promise that it is not been popular.
Look forward to you soon.

08-06-2003, 11:07
To : tihi80
Thanks !

Sigma
08-06-2003, 18:57
Hi Jack,
Something has gone wrong with my computer that I haven't be able log on to the internet over the past few days.
At first I wish you and your family good health.
Please have a look at this topic:.....
You got me right? I really need that program. Please send it to me at abc@abc.com, or just give me some links where I can download it. I'll make sure it does not get out into publicity.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,

conrongchaua
09-06-2003, 08:10
bạn Sigma viết tốt hơn, trình độ cao hơn

Melissa
10-06-2003, 08:38
:cool:

yuna_admirer
11-06-2003, 01:09
Chào Jack !
Mong bạn có gửi chương trình đó cho mình qua mail abc@abc.com hoặc bạn có thể cho mình link để download . Mình xin hứa là sẽ không phổ biến chương trình đó .

Thành thật chờ tin bạn !

informal :

Hi Jack,

Sorry for being offline these days, Comp stucks up. Say hi and how are you to you and your folks.
Take a look in this topic man,
you got what i said ? i really need it, plz send it to me via mail or just throw me the link so i can download. Got my words not to spreading it arround !

And this is Formal :

Greeting Jacks,

I apologize for my absent in then net these days, for my computer has meeted some malfunction. I would like to send my best regards and wish for health to you and your sincere family.
Would you like to spare me some sec to have a look at this topic ?
Can i assure about your completed understanding in this matter ? I really do need that program ! I will be grateful if you could send me that program via email, or just a link so that i can download it. I promised not to distribute this program without sense.

Best Regards.

fireball
11-06-2003, 20:18
hehe..i like the informal words, sounds funny ;)

yuna_admirer
12-06-2003, 02:37
Right .

I often joke : Formal = Stupid :)

anhtraiSC
13-06-2003, 06:57
Gop y!

Hi (or Dear) Jacks,

First of all, my best wishes to you and your family.
My computer was down, so I couldn't get online laterly. My apology.
Please take a look at this:
You already knew what I want, didn't you? I really need that program ( or application). Please sent it to me at ........... if you would, or just leave some links that I can download from. I promise not to share it without your permission.
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Your name

Ngh
13-06-2003, 20:50
Hi Jack!
Sorry. My PC dumps, so I couldn’t connect to the Net lately.
At first, I hope you and your family are still fine.
Please take a look at this topic:
So you know what I means? I really need that soft.
So please, please send it to abc@abc.com, or you can give me the download link. I promise I’ll not generalize it.

Looking 4ward to you reply!

Hope this help. Sorry If I have sth. wrong with the grammar. Check it out before sending.

bazoofan
14-06-2003, 18:18
làm ơn dịch sang VN du`m mi`nh ,thanks
Born in Mississippi and adopted at only a week old, Audrey Faith Perry grew up in the small town of Star. She sang in church growing up and, at 19, moved to Nashville to pursue a country music career. Hill's first Music City job was selling T-shirts at Fan Fair. She later landed an office job with singer-songwriter Gary Morris' Nashville company. Morris heard her singing along with the radio and asked her to perform on demo tapes. Hill's first professional gig was singing backup for songwriter-musician Gary Burr, who would later become her co-producer. She was discovered by a Warner Bros. executive while singing with Burr at Nashville's famed Bluebird Cafe.

Warner Bros. Records released Hill's debut album, Take Me as I Am, in the fall of 1993. She made country music history in January 1994 when her debut single, "Wild One," held the No. 1 position for four consecutive weeks on Billboard's country singles chart. Hill was the first female country singer to accomplish the feat with a debut single since Connie Smith did with "Once a Day" in 1964.

Take Me as I Am was released in 1995, and the title cut gave Hill her fourth charttopping hit. The follow up, Faith, hit stores in 1998 and produced the crossover hit "This Kiss," which went to No. 1 on Billboard's country singles chart and peaked at No. 7 on Billboard's Hot 100 pop chart. It was just the beginning of Hill's across-the-board popularity.

Breathe, Hill's most recent release, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top 200 and country albums charts and has sold over 3 million copies. It contains her crossover smash "Breathe," which went to No. 1 on the Billboard country singles, adult contemporary and Top 40 charts. The steamy music video gained Hill attention outside the world of country. The song and album also earned her Grammy awards in 2001 for female country vocal performance and best country album, respectively.

Hill picked up her third Grammy award in 2001 for a duet with husband, Tim McGraw, on the steamy ballad, "Let's Make Love." The couple, who married after teaming up for the Spontaneous Combustion tour in 1996, embarked on the co-headlining Soul 2 Soul tour in 2000. The outing raked in $49.6 million, making it the top country tour of the year. The Hill-McGraw collaborations on "It's Your Love" and "Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me," have garnered the pair vocal event awards from both the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association. Hill was named female vocalist of the year at the CMA Awards in 2000 and the ACM Awards for 1998 and 1999.

Hill has performed at several high-profile events, including Super Bowl ***IV, the 1996 Summer Olympics, VH1 Divas Live 2000 and the 2000 Academy Awards, where she stepped in at the last minute for an ailing Whitney Houston. Her image has graced the covers of countless national magazines, including People, US Weekly, Glamour, TV Guide, Redbook and Country Weekly. She also has landed lucrative endorsements with CoverGirl, Pepsi and ALLTEL.

Hill launched the Faith Hill Family Literacy Project in 1996, along with Warner Bros. Records and Time Warner. The project is designed to help combat illiteracy worldwide. Hill's concern for family literacy is a result of her own family's firsthand experience with the issue. Her father, one of 14 children, never learned to read after being forced to quit school in order to help support his family. Hill's dream is that "someday every person will be able to read."

Ngh
14-06-2003, 22:49
Trùi.....lười wá!

bazoofan
15-06-2003, 09:35
trùi ui ,dịch dùm mi`nh đi ma` , la`m ơn đo' ,vi` mi`nh mê Faith lém ,va`o trang web của Faith ma` ko hieu gi`het trơn ,mong ca'c ba.n giu'p mi`nh đi ha ,thanks :((

Lord_of_monsters
15-06-2003, 17:01
Chào Jack !

Hi jack

my computer have briken for some days as u know so i cant on line. First of all give my best wish to u and r family, plz look at this subject
Do u under what i want tosay. indeed i need that program very much. hope that u could send that program for me by abc@abc.com or could u let me link or download rom r computer. i promise that i wont send that program into public without r permission.

làm ơn dịch sang VN du`m mi`nh ,thanks
Born in Mississippi and adopted at only a week old, Audrey Faith Perry grew up in the small town of Star. She sang in church growing up and, at 19, moved to Nashville to pursue a country music career. Hill's first Music City job was selling T-shirts at Fan Fair. She later landed an office job with singer-songwriter Gary Morris' Nashville company. Morris heard her singing along with the radio and asked her to perform on demo tapes. Hill's first professional gig was singing backup for songwriter-musician Gary Burr, who would later become her co-producer. She was discovered by a Warner Bros. executive while singing with Burr at Nashville's famed Bluebird Cafe.

Warner Bros. Records released Hill's debut album, Take Me as I Am, in the fall of 1993. She made country music history in January 1994 when her debut single, "Wild One," held the No. 1 position for four consecutive weeks on Billboard's country singles chart. Hill was the first female country singer to accomplish the feat with a debut single since Connie Smith did with "Once a Day" in 1964.

Take Me as I Am was released in 1995, and the title cut gave Hill her fourth charttopping hit. The follow up, Faith, hit stores in 1998 and produced the crossover hit "This Kiss," which went to No. 1 on Billboard's country singles chart and peaked at No. 7 on Billboard's Hot 100 pop chart. It was just the beginning of Hill's across-the-board popularity.

Breathe, Hill's most recent release, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top 200 and country albums charts and has sold over 3 million copies. It contains her crossover smash "Breathe," which went to No. 1 on the Billboard country singles, adult contemporary and Top 40 charts. The steamy music video gained Hill attention outside the world of country. The song and album also earned her Grammy awards in 2001 for female country vocal performance and best country album, respectively.

Hill picked up her third Grammy award in 2001 for a duet with husband, Tim McGraw, on the steamy ballad, "Let's Make Love." The couple, who married after teaming up for the Spontaneous Combustion tour in 1996, embarked on the co-headlining Soul 2 Soul tour in 2000. The outing raked in $49.6 million, making it the top country tour of the year. The Hill-McGraw collaborations on "It's Your Love" and "Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me," have garnered the pair vocal event awards from both the Academy of Country Music and the Country Music Association. Hill was named female vocalist of the year at the CMA Awards in 2000 and the ACM Awards for 1998 and 1999.

Hill has performed at several high-profile events, including Super Bowl ***IV, the 1996 Summer Olympics, VH1 Divas Live 2000 and the 2000 Academy Awards, where she stepped in at the last minute for an ailing Whitney Houston. Her image has graced the covers of countless national magazines, including People, US Weekly, Glamour, TV Guide, Redbook and Country Weekly. She also has landed lucrative endorsements with CoverGirl, Pepsi and ALLTEL.

Hill launched the Faith Hill Family Literacy Project in 1996, along with Warner Bros. Records and Time Warner. The project is designed to help combat illiteracy worldwide. Hill's concern for family literacy is a result of her own family's firsthand experience with the issue. Her father, one of 14 children, never learned to read after being forced to quit school in order to help support his family. Hill's dream is that "someday every person will be able to read."

sinh ra bên dòng sông missi chỉ mới một tuần tuổi ông đã bị bỏ rơi
bà đã lớn lên tại thành phố Star băng cách hát trong dàn đồng ca của nhà thờ, đến năm 19 tuổi bà tới Nashville với uớc vọng trở thành một ca sĩ nhạc đồng quê, tới đây việc làm đầu tiên đó là bán áo phông ở hội chợ Fan. sau đó bà kiếm được một công việc là viết lòi cho cac ca sĩ tại công ty Gary Morris' Nashville . khi đó moris nghe bà hát và đã yêu cầu bà hát thử trên bản nhạc ghi băng

sorry i have to leave now next time ill translate all
see u again

bazoofan
16-06-2003, 13:27
la`m ơn dich tie'p du`m mi`nh nhe' ,mi`nh ca`n la'm

bazoofan
17-06-2003, 15:55
sao không ai dịch dùm mình rứa ,please ,help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crushyl
21-06-2003, 14:15
Hic, bà con đổ xô đi dịch một đoạn ngắn ngủn, tui thấy Yuna_Admirer dịch hay lắm rùi, nói chuyện bạn bè và nhất là trên mạng thì nên dùng cách informal thui, văn hoa làm gi` cho dài dòng. Tui fục Yuna lắm, dịch rất hay, dùng từ informal rất chuẩn.
Ai đó có lòng tốt thì giúp bazoofan đi

fireball
25-06-2003, 16:01

Sinh ra tại Mississippi và được nhận làm con nuôi khi vừa tròn một tuần tuổi, Audrey Faith Perry lớn lên tại một thị trấn nhỏ của Star. Cô trưởng thành cùng việc ca hát cho nhà thờ, năm 19 tuổi cô chuyển đến Nashville theo đuổi nghề ca sĩ hát nhạc đồng quê. Công việc đầu tiên trong thành phố âm nhạc là bán áo T-Shirt tại hội chợ Fan. Sau đó cô làm công việc văn phòng cùng với ca sĩ-kiêm nhạc sĩ Gary Morris của công ty Nashville. Morris nghe thấy cô hát cùng với chiếc radio và đã đề nghị thu đĩa. Buổi biểu diễn mang tính chất chuyên nghiệp đầu tiên là hát đệm cho nhà soạn nhạc Gary Blurr, người mà sau này trở thành người đồng sản xuất của cô. Cô được phát hiện bởi một uỷ viên điều hành thuộc hãng Warner Bros. khi đang hát cũng Blurr tại quán Cafe nổi tiếng mang tên "con chim xanh".
----------------------------------

Hãng đĩa Warner Bros. đã phát hành album buổi trình diến của Hill, "Take Me as I am", vào mùa thu năm 1993. Cô đã để lại dấu ấn trong dòng lịch sử nhạc đồng quê vào tháng 1/1994 khi đĩa đơn có tên "Wild One" giữ vị trí No 1 trong 4 tuần liên tiếp tại bảng xếp hạng BillBoard ở thể loại nhạc đồng quê. Hill trở thành nữ ca sĩ hát nhạc đồng quê đầu tiên có được vị trí đỉnh cao này, từ sau khi nam ca sĩ Connie Smith đạt được với "Once a day" vào năm 1964.

"Take Me as I Am" phát hành năm 1995 đã đưa Hill lần thứ 4 lên đỉnh vinh quang. Tiếp theo Faith lọt vào bảng xếp hạng năm 1998 và trình làng bước đột phá "This Kiss" - bài hát đã lên tới vị trí No 1 trong bảng xếp hạng BillBoard các ca khúc nhạc đồng quê, đồng thời giữ vị trí No 7 trong bảng xếp hạng Billboard's Hot 100. Đây mới chỉ là bước khởi đầu của Hill trong việc chinh phục bảng xếp hạng.
--------------------------------------

"Breathe", album mới nhất của Hill ở No 1 trong bảng xếp hạng Billboard's Top 200 và bảng xếp hạng các albumm nhạc đồng quê, đã bán được hơn 3 triệu bản. Album này bao gồm bài hát rất thành công "Breathe", lên vị trí No 1 bảng xếp hạng cho ca khúc BillBoard, bảng xếp hạng so với các ca sĩ cùng thời và ở trong Top 40. Video ca nhạc đầy chất trữ tình này của Hill gây được sự chú ý trên thế giới. Bài hát cùng album đã đem đến giải Grammy 2001 cho nữ ca sĩ hát nhạc đồng quê với giải "album hay nhất" một cách xứng đáng.

Hill dành Grammy lần thứ ba trong năm 2001 cho bản song ca cùng chồng, Tim McGraw, với chất ballad trữ tình "Let's make love". Họ, đôi vợ chồng cưới nhau năm 1996 sau khi hợp sức cho tour diến "Spontaneous Combustion" (sự bùng cháy), đã tiếp tục khởi đầu tour diễn "Soul 2 soul" năm 2000. Sự thành công suất sắc của tour diến này đem về $49.6 triệu, khiến nó lọt vào danh sách những tour diến đỉnh nhất của năm. Sự hợp tác Hill-McGraw cùng với "It's Your Love" và "Just to Hear You Say That You Love Me," đem về cùng lúc 2 giải thưởng từ Viện Hàn Lâm nhạc đồng quê (ACM) và Hiệp Hội nhạc đồng quê (CMA). Hill được bầu là "Ca sĩ của năm" tại giải thưởng CMA năm 2000 và giải thưởng AMC 1998-1999.

Hill có mặt ở một số sự kiện lớn đáng nhớ, bao gồm Super Bowl ***IV, Olympics mùa hè 1996 , VH1 Divas Live 2000 và Academy Awards 2000 nơi mà cô được đề cử vào phút chót do sự vắng mặt của Whitney Houston. hình ảnh của cô có trên trang bìa rất nhiều tạp chí lớn, gồm có People, US Weekly, Glamour, TV Guide, Redbook và Country Weekly. Cô cũng ký hợp đồng với các hãng lớn như CoverGirl, Pepsi and ALLTEL.
------------------------------------

Hill mở đầu một dự án có tên "Faith Hill Family Literacy Project" (Faith Hill - dự án chống mù chữ trong gia đình ) năm 1996, cùng với hãng thu đĩa Warner Bros. Records và Time Warner. Dự án được thiết kế với mục đích làm giảm nạn mù chữ trên thế giới. Sự quan tâm của Hill đối với dự án này bắt nguồn từ kinh nghiệm trực tiếp đối với gia đình của cô . Cha cô, hồi 14 tuổi đã không biết đọc chữ vì buộc phải rời trường học để phụ giúp gia đình. Ước mơ của Hill là "một ngày nào đó tất cả mọi người đều biết chữ".

panatcb
11-10-2004, 02:41
I'd like to point out some grammatical and word usage mistakes here.
"These days" can not be used in this context because it is an action finished in the past.
Stuck-up is used to describe people personality only. It means supercilious.
How are you is not informal, it's quite the opposite.
"Say hi and how are you to you and your folks." This is too redundant. " What's up and please say hi to your folks for me" .
Take a look AT, not in -> preposition misuse
you got what i said -> you write an email, not face to face conversation. it's much better to write" you got what I mean"
just throw me the link so i can download -> redundant again. Why don't you write a "download link." it's shorter , and very English.
Absent should be in noun form -> absence.
for my computer has meeted some malfunction. Past participle of the verb to meet is MET.
I would like to send my best regards and wish for health to you and your sincere family.
Regards = best wishes. The word best should be crossed out., and sincere as well.
Verb: assure someone, not assure about something.
Completed is not the same thing as Complete.
I promised not to distribute this program without sense. Why promise is in the past tense??
And "without sense" ??? What do you mean?
I hope this post is not offending.

dukeman
11-10-2004, 13:59
Hi jack!
how r u & ur wife. ur lucky that I could not get u cause my comp was heavily bombed . i think u should look at my topic & hope u see what i want. u better send me the program or at least the link or ....
good luck to your family
I'll be back.

quatimkhomauu
03-02-2005, 02:33
Mong các bạn dịch sang tiếng Anh dùm :

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chào Jack !

Thành thật chờ tin bạn !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mong bạn nào giỏi về Anh Văn giúp đỡ nhé !

This is another informal way ;). Itz called "If you like I afternoon you"

Hello Jack,

Sorry because computer got bug, so cannot be up internet in few days past.
First, I wish health you and family of you.
You please watch through this topic:
You understood clearly what me want? me really very need that program. Hope you have it, send that program for me via email "some_email@mail.com" or you can give me link to download. Me promise that will NOT publish that program.

Honestly wait your news