PDA

View Full Version : [DIS] Love at the highschool ? Your experiences ?

duaconthanhpho
31-05-2003, 15:11
Have you ever fallen in love at the highschool ?
Pls raise your opinion (or expriences ):o ...

zek3vil
31-05-2003, 15:43
I had a girlfriend while in highschool but that doesn't mean I've got love in highshool, cuz you know what, love is something that's still unclear to me now. I'm 20 in case you may ask.

duaconthanhpho
31-05-2003, 16:24
Do you agree with me :
Love in the highschool is very romantic, but it never lasts !

sniper
31-05-2003, 16:26
keep going ,coz high school is the happiness time in your student life

duaconthanhpho
31-05-2003, 17:37
No one has expriences (= memories) ?
I have some, but ....

zek3vil
01-06-2003, 00:22
but what? tell us...

duaconthanhpho
01-06-2003, 00:35
but it's so sad,sad,sad !:(
'bout you, zek3vil ?

yuna_admirer
07-06-2003, 01:58
My high-school love last until now...

aang102
07-06-2003, 02:43
My HS girlfriend is now my wife for 11years.

zek3vil
07-06-2003, 14:42
to duaconthanhpho: well, mine is quite cool, but we just broke up a year ago, it's because I felt like guilty saying I love her when I found out that my love is not real, it's not love yet, we're still young, but I had a wonderful time back then anyway. So just look ahead...

duaconthanhpho
07-06-2003, 16:02
To yuna and aang102 : really, so you are super-happy men !

As I has said, my love at highschool was really romantic but it didn't last until now. Now I will tell you my "love story"... Hope you will give some words ...

At that time, I was on the 11form at Le Hong Phong highschool. She was my classmate but she is one year younger than me. She's a town dweller. So I love her at the first sight because of her honesty and like-an-angel face. At the very first sight, I was impressed by the way she spoke to me. I couldn't avoid looking at her eyes because of her cute look. Yet, I was attracted by her nice smile. Although I was the class-monitor, she also made me feel embarrassed... And of cource, we both realized that strange feelings were flowing into our minds and even hearts. We didn't say any thing but looked at each other deeply and emotionly...

Then we often took part in many organized activities of our highschool. During that time we had much time together talking and understanding each other. She made me a deep impression on me with her big knowledge, starry eyes, sweet voice and above all, her attitude towards her future life.

I came to see her more frequently that invited her out. I really felt very happy when we were hand in hand. Then came unforgettable, peaceful evening, at DamSen park, when she cried in my arms on receiving my first kiss... Never before had I been in such a happy state. I was in love, really in love with her.

Everything seemed to go smoothly after that. Unfortunately, one day, her father came from hometown to visit her and later he wanted her to go back her hometown, keep studying there so that she can easily look after her mother in old ages. A conflict began to occur between us. I tried my best to keep her beside me, but I couldn't. For this reason I really lost her, forever, to my sudden surprise...

Until now, I don't know whether she loved me truly or not, but I stiil remember her. Actually, old memories will never return, but sometimes you have to remember them ...

How about you, the others ?

yuna_admirer
12-06-2003, 03:20
Sad story.
You're from LHP, I'm too

1999-2002, 10-11-12D3, and you ?

duaconthanhpho
12-06-2003, 21:17
so young, just a newbie in every subject :
2000 - 2003 : 10-11-12A1 ;)

duaconthanhpho
12-06-2003, 21:19
yuna graduated in 2002 ? sure ? :D

Mach2
12-06-2003, 22:11
Heh, duaconthanhpho's not yet a student? Well, please take my advice. If you want to study in both 2 universities, please take only one the first year, "to adapt with the university enviroment", then study the second one next year. Study in university is not like study in highschool...

yuna_admirer
12-06-2003, 23:18
to duaconthanhpho :

Yeah, you may know me, let's see you are 1986 right ? I used to participate/host many Le Hong Phong activities. :D

monkey
13-06-2003, 09:39
cheers my fellows, 1996 - 1998, 10-11-12A3 :D

teenage love is the most beautiful feeling that we can have, unfortuately for me, I wasted my beautiful time for playing arround with PC, gain nothing, lost many things

duaconthanhpho
13-06-2003, 15:00
To Mach : Thks a lot :D
To Yuna : not 1986, it's 1985 , a nice number

Nice to meet you one day :)

Lord_of_monsters
15-06-2003, 17:21
its a true love. if it's a real story so i think u r a bad guy. do u thinhk that. indeed i dont want to say but u have to keep her in r arm anyway. but u had left her. why dont u contrct with her if u really love her. it's only a surface love. do u think its the first love
of her i think she love u very much but from the deep from r heart u only like her and more ifi were u i keep contact with her and help her. it's a love --> share and sympathy dont go away loke u
do u understand
now i feel sorry for her. she os keeping r pict in her mind forever.
girl always like that

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hiepvtkt
01-09-2003, 19:31
I agree with Lord_of_monters about girl always keep the pict of her first love and maybe she can't get that pict out of her mind, I had met the girl like that, and she is the girl
that i never forget because i like her but i'm not the fisrt...

SWAT
04-09-2003, 18:21
I strongly agree with Ms LoM ,love sb ,keep her /him in heart ,that`s enough.Think twice man , suppose u must study abroad ,what can she do ?Do u really want she would do the same .That`s not fair guy , i think u `re little bit greedy.
U have love .Congratulation ...
I `ve been attracted by my classmate .But i can`t take further( and i don`t wanna do it) .She `s got another guy .I just can ... u know that kill my love by my mind ,kill my heart by my head .it`s followed me for 9 months .
moreover ,i`m her bestfriend .She told me everything `bout him .She asked me for advices when they were in war. I myself told her to do her best to make the peace . and i myself do everything for them coz i feel i`m a sinner ,i spoke the best thing `bout that guy (though it was lie) .I lie myself.
Now i don`t know what to do , i`m exhausted .i must bear everything not only this situation but to many ... This is the first time i say to sb else because u don`t know exactly what i am .Thanks for reading man ...
(Plz ignore my mistakes (if there are))

hiepvtkt
05-09-2003, 11:01
i know and have simpathy with your feel, i'm not in the same situation like u, but i know i can share ur hurt about that, because u and me have the same point, we don't have the love from the girl we loved. I think u are the good friend of her. U are right, u "must be stronger to face all the pain". i think, loving sb is seeing her smile is your happiness. But you shouldn't say the lie about her boyfriend, you should give your advices to help her to overcome everything.

SWAT
05-09-2003, 20:46
How can i say that ? Thank u VERY much ,man
I hope day by day i will take take my balance
But can u tell me that .If now ,she says she luv or somethin` like that ,i couldn`t imagine what i must answer .Maybe ,just maybe 90% i would anwer "I`m sorry "...
But throw it all away ,i don`t wanna make this thread messy .does anybody share your happiness ? (can u Mr Yuna_Admirer?) i think it will make me better...
Thanks a lot hiepvtkt once again

hiepvtkt
05-09-2003, 21:08
don't think it a lot, you must overcome this problem, you are in high school, so u should concertrate on your studying, everything will pass, life always changes, everything will change with time, let the life is nature as it is...
i believe, in once day, marvellous thing will come to your life...GOOD LUCK TO U, BOY...

SWAT
06-09-2003, 16:04
jesus ,thanks guy.
I have never never let this thinking effect my study.don`t worry `bout it
I just wanna share my feelin` that`s all .I can manage my life ,my study ,i am not pessimistic i am exhausted but this doesn`t mean it`s make me stop lovin` study.The proof is i am here to study .
Thank u anyway
well , i forget answer the question.In my opinion (Just mine) love is right but remeber that love is BLIND.U should love but plz take it easy .that`s all

chauhuynh
12-09-2003, 17:38
duaconthanhpho's story really make me understand wot z a sweet love , but itz a sad love finally , anyway, I still wonder a person ,how can find a cordially love. oh , it z so dificult!!!!!!!!!!

chauhuynh
12-09-2003, 20:40
in the world, it has many love, many ppls, u cant rail love made u smart, u cant, maybe , passin' many tests , u 'll find ur really love. i think so. let's think love 's a candy dont think it bring us pain

thien_thao
15-09-2003, 21:53
hi everybody..hi former student from LHP highschool..i;m 11 th in 2003-2004
glad to join ya...
10-11A1

yuna_admirer
01-10-2003, 21:26
hi kid

glad to meet you.

thair9
04-10-2003, 13:05
all you wrote here is so sad. I used to have a girl friend in high school years. i thought that my love will last forever, and 10 years later i will marry her. in summary, it's beautiful, romantic - like yours.
but life always changes, and my lover had to leave for USA to live with her family.
do you know how my feelings was? i felt very sad, even i cried a lot. 'cause i knew that's it. YOu know what they say " OUT OF SIDE, OUT OF MIND"
gradually i found there were so many things that i had to think : my family , my study , and above all- my future.
Until now, whenever i think about her i always smile remembering those happy years we were together ( it was also a love at first sight)

NOw " let's by gonne be by gonne". i'm sure that you will find a suitable life partner.

thien_thao
17-10-2003, 21:08
oh my god...i can imagin such a long-term relationship

yuna_admirer
23-10-2003, 09:24
hehhe

Suongmai :D is surely a happy girl
Her lover is DDTH's moderator :):D.