PDA

View Full Version : đĩa ghi không boot được

jaychan
24-01-2008, 11:59
em dùng chương trình Nero để ghi mấy cái đĩa win , LHT nhưng mà lại không boot được ,không biết bị lỗi gì , rất mong các bro chỉ giúp em cách ghi đĩa bôt một cách chi tiết

wuhoatu
24-01-2008, 12:09
Lỗi boot có 2 loại:
- Không có boot image
- Sai boot emulation

jaychan
25-01-2008, 10:26
anh biết làm thì chỉ cách làm cho em với

beckhcom
28-01-2008, 15:10
vấn đề là bạn Ghi disk Win O dạng Data hay Boottable nếu Boottable thì bạn làm như său
For this part I used IsoBuster and Nero Burning ROM 6 (make sure you have the latest version, but at least 5.5.9.0).

After you install IsoBuster, you can choose to use only the product's free functionality for what we want to do, IsoBuster will look like the image below (you need to have your original Windows XP CD in the CD-ROM drive).

Start to extract the boot loader from the original Windows XP CD. Using IsoBuster, select the "folder" Bootable CD, and right-click Microsoft Corporation.img. From the menu choose Extract Microsoft Corporation.img, and extract it to the folder on your hard drive where you have your Windows XP files (D:\XP-CD in my case).

Next, start Nero Burning ROM, and choose CD-ROM (Boot) in the New Compilation window. On the Boot tab, select Image file under Source of boot image data, and browse to the location of the Microsoft Corporation.img file. Also enable Expert Settings, choosing No Emulation, and changing the Number of loaded sectors to 4 (otherwise it won't boot!)

The ISO tab should be configured correctly as shown below:

If you have an older version of Nero you won't have the option Do Not Add ";1" ISO file version extention under Relax ISO Restrictions. You won't be able to boot your new CD, so update Nero!
You can configure the Label tab to your liking, I would however recommend that you keep the Volume Label the same as on your original Windows XP CD. Here are some (English) Labels:
Windows XP Professional: WXPCCP_EN
Windows XP Home: WXHCCP_EN
Windows XP Professional OEM: WXPOEM_EN
Windows XP Home OEM: WXHOEM_EN

Next press New, and from the File Browser window, select the files and folders from your slipstreamed location (in my case D:\XP-CD). Now drag & drop the selected files in the ISO1 window.

Next, burn your new CD.

You now have a Bootable, Slipstreamed Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD!

Give your comments on this article. E-mail This Page

Nếu bạn Ghi disk Bootdos thì cần phải có Disk mềm tao disk boot = win98 Create boot disk trong control panel.lúc ghi disk chon bootdata