PDA

View Full Version : WidgetBucks đã len tiếng thanh minh về vụ Google ban

myclip
30-10-2007, 10:53
Các bác chắc đã đọc bài thanh minh của bác CEO của Mpire và cũng là creator của WB rồi nhỉ, cách thanh minh này không thuyết phục lắm:

"Seems like there's a lot of chatter going on around WidgetBucks right now, and some of it is not accurate. If you look under the hood a bit, most of the inaccuracies have largely been precipitated by those who have a vested interest in competing products. Hey, I'm all for talking up your product -- but let's at least try do it with a little integrity. I personally feel that execution and performance speak for themselves.

Now to dispel the rumors:

First of all, no, WidgetBucks was not banned by Google SERPs. I recognize this bursts a great Google-smack down storyline here, guys. Sorry. We had a simple server configuration oversight as it pertained to page redirects which caused the Google Crawler (GoogleBot) to fail when attempting to index our widgetbucks.com site. (see screen shot). We've fixed the issue at this point, but naturally it takes a little time before we begin showing up in the SERPs.

The second misperception relates to back-links and why we removed them. Our original intent behind including back-links was pretty plain and simple: if a user did not have the Flash Player installed, we wanted to show a link to WidgetBucks, and disabling javascript does nothing more than reproduce the No-Flash-Player case, since javascript is used to load the flash player. We removed the back-link based on publisher feedback about not being allowed to modify the HTML to place a “no-follow” for SEO purposes. So rather than grant permission to modify the HTML we provide, we simply removed the back-link. Sorry to disappoint the conspiracy theorists out there -- Area 51 does not reside within WidgetBucks. :-)

Have a great weekend, all.

Matt Hulett
CEO
Mpire (creators of WidgetBucks)"

Các bác không tin thì xem tại blog của WB theo link sau:

http://widgetbucks.blogspot.com/2007/10/widgetbucks-is-not-area-51.html

Chúc vui vẻ