PDA

View Full Version : Unlock iPHONE một cách nhẹ nhàng

babylearnit
14-09-2007, 01:55
Unlock your iPhone for free without dissassembly

First, thanks to everyone who made this possible. Iphone Dev team, geohot and his "crew", Iphonesimfree :P and all others. And of course, thanks to the copycat "HaRRo" who keeps ripping off my tutorials - too bad you also copied my previous errors.

This is the real deal - unlock your iPhone for use with any SIM in less than 30 minutes. Anyone with some computer experience will be able to follow this tutorial, since i've omitted all techincal details. No need to disassemble your phone anymore
Step 1: Prepair your phone to install software

It's recommended that you remove your sim-card before proceeding. Also it's important that you make sure you upgrade your phone to latest firmware (1.02). This tutorial assumes you have version 1.02. To confirm, go to Settings → General → About → Version. Modem Firmware should also say 03.14.08_G. If you have an older version, you need to get your phone updated using iTunes. It should ask you to update when you connect your phone.

The phone needs to be "jailbroken" before you can upload software to it. If you are on Windows, i highly recommend downloading iBrickr, which i will use as an example through this tutorial. Extract all files to a directory on your PC, and run ibrickr.exe. Follow the instructions on screen. For more info, and video tutorial visit Nate True's website. Important: Make sure you don't have iTunes 7.4 or later! If you do, you need an older version of iTunesMobileDevice.dll in the same directory as iBrickr.
Step 2: Install and setup the software

Download and extract this archive of all required files to a directory on your computer:
- Needed files for iPhone unlock (mirror)
(Note: Some of these files may be copyrighted and is not hosted by me. I will explain how to obtain them "legally" later)

Now you must bypass the activation mecanism on the iphone. Do this even if your phone is already activated (unless you used patched lockdownd method).

In iBrickr, click Files, and on the iPhone screen to the right, navigate to /usr/libexec/. Click Upload file, and select the file named lockdownd which you downloaded in the archive above. When it's done, restart your phone, and you will see that it goes right to the home screen without asking for activation.

Get your iPhone connected to your Wi-Fi access point by going to Settings → Wi-Fi → Your network. When it's connected tap the blue arrow on it and make note of the IP Address. Also, go to Settings → General → Autolock and set it to Never. This will make sure the phone does not go to standby and drop the Wifi connection.

Go back to iBrickr to install the "Installer" application, by clicking Applications → Browse applications button. You'll find "Installer" in the list.

Now you'll see a new icon called Installer on your iphone home screen, tap on it. It will connect to internet and download a list of available applications. First time you start it, it will probably find a new version of itself (Installer), tap on it then "Update" in the top right corner. When it's done updating, press the home button to exit and wait for it to refresh, then tap on Installer again. When installer is started again, install the following software in this order:

* Community Sources
* BSD Subsystem (might take some minutes)
* OpenSSH

Now you need to manually upload some files and executables to your phone. Use iBricker (or other application) to upload the following files to your phone in the /usr/bin/ directory.

(All files are included in archive linked to at the start of this step)

* iUnlock
* ICE03.14.08_G.fls
* nor
* minicom
* bbupdater

Navigate to back to /usr/ directory, and click the "Create folder" button. Name it local. Click on your new folder, and inside it create another folder named etc. You should now be in /usr/local/etc/ where you must upload minirc.dfl.
Step 3: Performing the unlock

Now it's time to log onto your phone via SSH from your computer, using an application called PuTTY (or any other SSH client). In PuTTY, enter the IP-address you found previously in the "Host Name" field, and click Open button at bottom. If it's the first time, you will get a message you should click yes, and it will take some time to connect. Log in using username: root and password: dottie. Type the following commands (remember it's case sensitive!):

cd /usr/bin/
chmod +x bbupdater
chmod +x iUnlock
chmod +x minicom
launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
iUnlock ICE03.14.08_G.fls nor

The last command will take about 3 minutes to complete. If it fails, it's important that you don't restart your phone, just try again (if you restart, Wi-Fi will stop working). To confirm that it went well run the following command: bbupdater -v (Click here to show/hide expected result)

# bbupdater -v
Resetting target...
pinging the baseband...
issuing +xgendata...
firmware: DEV_ICE_MODEM_03.14.08_G
eep version: EEP_VERSION:207
eep revision: EEP_REVISION:7
bootloader: BOOTLOADER_VERSION:3.9_M3S2
Done

Look for xgendata somewhere in the ouputs - if you find it, it means it was succsessfull!

Now, start minicom using the command: minicom. It should setup an AT connection to your baseband. If you get a warning telling you configuration file not found, go back and redo this correctly. When minicom is loaded it should display something like this:

Welcome to minicom 2.2

OPTIONS:
Compiled on Jul 21 2007, 05:09:51.
Port /dev/tty.baseband

Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys

AT S7=45 S0=0 L1 V1 X4 &c1 E1 Q0
OK

Type AT followed by enter. It should respond OK. Now type the following two commands:

AT+CLCK="PN",0,"00000000"
AT+CLCK="PN",2

After the last one, it should respond with a zero (Click here to show/hide expected result) if it does, phone is unlocked!

OK
AT+CLCK="PN",2
+CLCK: 0

OK

(If you get ERROR after the first command, try to exit minicom (see below) and run bbupdater -v again, then start minicom and try once more.)

ERROR
AT+CLCK="PN",2
+CLCK: 1

OK

To exit minicom, press CTRL-a followed by q and select "Yes".

Now run the following command to enable the baseband:

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

You are done! Put in any SIM and make a call to confirm!

Troubleshooting and common problems
Is the unlock permanent? Can i restore my phone or upgrade it?

The unlock is not permanent. You can however upgrade/restore, as long as baseband is not updated. That means (as far as i know):

* If you have 1.00, phone will be locked when you upgrade to anything
* If you have 1.01, you can update to 1.02 since modem is not updated
* If you have 1.01 or 1.02 you can perform a restore in iTunes without locking it again
* If 1.03 is released, WAIT till we get confirmed that it's not updating baseband
* It will probably be possible in some way to prevent updates from writing the baseband firmware. Maybe spoofing version number on the phone or something?

Note: These applies to the old method:
I get a "Resource Busy" error - why?

You probably forgot to disable the baseband. Run the following command:

launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

To enable it again when you are done unlocking, use the following command:

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

You could also just backup the file, and then delete it from your phone, then upload it again when you want to enable it, but that would require a restart in both cases to apply the change.
I lost wifi - now it just says "No Wi-Fi"

You probably restarted your phone after running ieraser. To restore Wi-Fi you could either do a restore in iTunes and start over again, or the much faster way, reflash only the baseband from a terminal directly from the phone, which i will explain.

You will need the file called "ICE03.14.08_G.fls" (ICE03.12.06_G.fls if you have 1.00 firmware). I will not link to this file because of copyright reasons, but you'll find it in /usr/local/standalone/firmware/ in the ramdisk image (i might explain this later). Using iBrickr or some other application, transfer this file to /usr/bin/. Also, you need to install a terminal application on the phone. Using iBrickr, click Applications → Reload app list → scroll down to you see MobileTerminal *** and click it.

Launch the Terminal, and run the following commands:

cd /usr/bin/
bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls

It will take a couple of minutes before it's done. When it's done, restart your phone and enjoy your Wi-Fi. And make sure you don't restart your phone after running ieraser! Thanks to ziel for telling me about this possibility.
I'm getting a "bus error"

This problem is usually caused by missing or incorrect files. If you get this error when running ieraser, make sure you have a correct secpack in the same directory. If you get this error when using iunlocker, before you get any testpoint message - make sure you have testcode.bb in the same directory as iunlocker. If you get the error after "Testpoint works" message, make sure nor file is correct and placed in same directory as iunlocker. All names should be lower case!
I get errors when using minicom

minicom: cannot open /dev/tty.baseband: Resource busy

See Resource busy question above

minicom: WARNING: configuration file not found, using defaults
minicom: cannot open /dev/modem: No such file or directory

You probably forgot to upload minirc.dfl to /usr/local/etc/. You could also just start minicom with "minicom -s" and change ****** port to "/dev/tty.baseband" manually.
Where can i find the iPhone firmware files?

The files can be downloaded from the url's underneith. They are 91,2MB in size. Rename to .zip to extract the DMG images. The main firmware image is encrypted, while the modem firmware image should be possible to mount directly on Mac.

* iPhone1,1_1.0_1A543a_Restore.ipsw
* iPhone1,1_1.0.1_1C25_Restore.ipsw
* iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw

Tips and tricks
Configuring EDGE settings (internet)?

If you have firmware 1.01 or later you can go to Settings → General → Netword → EDGE to configure EDGE. Check your provider's website for settings.
Making the carrier name/logo fit without scrolling

Apple left a rather small space for operator name, so if it's above 7(?) characters, it will scroll, and display only first part (click picture at right). I found a way to decrease the font size, making it fit.

Load the following file in a Hex editor:

System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/SpringBoard

Font size should be at offset 7C176. In HxD, just click "Search → Goto" and set offset to 7C176 as shown in picture below. If the font size is not at this offset in your file, you can try a text string search for loopOperatorToBeginning, it should be right above that.

As you can see, you can also change the font type, and color of the text. Default is size 14. Changing it to 11 or 12 should do. So far, i have not found a way to trick the phone into using a logo image file instead, like it does for AT&T/T-mobile etc, if someone finds out, let me know. I wonder why the iPhone only display the name of the GSM-network - not the name provider name stored on SIM like most other phones do.
Changing phone number formating: (123) 456-7890

Formatting is stored in:

/System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBookUI.framework/ABPhoneFormats.plist

Download this file from your phone. The file is stored in binary format, so you'll need to convert it to text. Now save this file and open it in a text editor. Change the formatting under us to look like you want (if you find your region in the file, just copy from your region to the us). There's probably some way to just make it use your language (instead of 'us'), but i don't know where you specify that. When you are done changing formatting, save the file and upload it to the iphone in same directory you found it. You don't need to convert i back to binary.
Disabling autocorrection when typing on keyboard

Read here until i write a more detailed way.
Adding international characters on the keyboard?

Read here until i write a more detailed way.
Other PC-applications

* WinSCP (download/upload files from your phone)
* Suggestions?

http://iphone.unlock.no/

Hướng dẫn bằng tiếng việt

hướng dẫn cho PC user, người dùng MAC thêm khảo sau

Connect iPhone bằng USB, tắt hoàn toàn iTune.
Đầu tiên, xin lưu ý là firmware cùa iPhone phải là version 1.02. Để kiểm tra, các bạn vào Settings → General → About → Version. Modem. Khi đó firmware sẽ là 03.14.08_G

iPhone cũng cần thực hiện giao tiếp, bạn có thể dùng iBrickr để thực hiện!

Dùng iBrickr install các phần sau:

* Community Sources
* OpenSSH
* BSD Subsystem ( có thể mất vài phút)

Tiếp đến dùng WinSCP (root/dottie) copy các files sau vào thư mục /usr/bin

* iUnlock
* ICE03.14.08_G.f ls
* nor
* minicom
* bbupdater

Bạn có thể check IP bằng cách vào wifi setting, chọn network, chọn mũi tên xanh để hiển thị IP

Tạo 1 folder mới trong thư mục /usr/ mang tên local/etc

Upload file upload minirc.dfl vào /usr/local/etc

Sau đó dùng phần mềm putty log back in with your loginđang nhập vào mục root/dottie

Chạy dòng lệnh sau

cd /usr/bin/

chmod +x iUnlock

launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommC enter.plist

iUnlock ICE03.14.08_G.f ls nor

Đợi khoảng 20 phút

Sau khi hoàn tất vào putty chạy lệnh:

bbupdater -v

Bạn sẽ thấy +xgendata... và 1 loạt những cái kháC. It's OK !

vẫn trong putty dùng lệnh

minicom

Khi mọi thứ đã chạy tốt, gõ lệnh AT Nó sẽ phản hồi OK
Nếu mọi thứ đều ổn, gõ tiếp dòng lệnh sau:

AT+CLCK="PN",0, "00000000"

AT+CLCK="PN",2

Nếu nó đưa ra kế quả là 0 , bạn đã unlock được !

Chạy tiếp lệnh này trong putty

launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommC enter.plist

AT&T chỉ biềt nhìn :lick:

quangtrong
16-09-2007, 22:08
và chúng ta cũng chỉ biết nhìn, có Iphone đâu mà thử :(

ntchonthanh
24-01-2008, 22:59
good thank ! sao thế !

congthanhgiong
28-01-2008, 16:27
version cũ mèm, có cái nào 1.1.2 và 1.1.3 kô nhất là kô mở case chỉ unlock = soft thôi.

babylearnit
28-01-2008, 21:47
có, qua đặt hàng Apple đi nhé! :D

suameo
28-01-2008, 23:02
không lẽ các bác ko biết cái vụ này sao? đã có phần mềm unlock iphone 1.1.2 bootloader 4.6 rồi mà, nếu ko tin thì mời các bác vào trang http://unlockiphone112.com/ thì sẽ biết. Phần mềm mới này bán 30$, nhưng ác cái là ở Việt Nam chưa có. Hôm vừa rồi em unlock 4 cái ở Gia Kiên nhưng phải là mở phần cứng thì mới được, được cái là cũng tốt. hy vong Việt Nam cập nhật nhanh,

ahyeah
29-01-2008, 09:43
hôm vừa rồi vừa đi unlock cái iphone bị nó chém mất 500k :(( mà bản 1.0.0.1 hay sao ấy :((

atmaopeter
31-01-2008, 13:28
Chào các pác,
em vừa tẩu con iphone 16GB, mới toanh (bạn gửi từ Mỹ về). không biết ở VN mình đã unlock được chưa nhỉ. các pác chỉ em với.
thks

thongtinlaptop
31-01-2008, 13:45
mời xem thêm: http://iphone-support.blogspot.com

duytanqb
10-03-2008, 09:53
trùi toàn tiếng tây ai mà biết gì

babay288
11-03-2008, 21:19
trùi toàn tiếng tây ai mà biết gì

Đoạn dưới có Tiếng Việt đó bác

cachiusa79
22-03-2008, 22:59
Thay chit lien ah...... khug khip

sjmple
24-03-2008, 00:41
cách này cũ rồi ..

thongtinlaptop
24-03-2008, 08:28
Tham khảo thêm trong này cũng hay tiếc toàn Eng :D
iPhone Support, iphone tips, iphone tools (http://iphone-support.blogspot.com/)

mylovevlong
24-03-2008, 22:17
ngồi nhìn người ta xài Iphone thấy ham .nhìn thấy là đã rồi biết bao giờ rẻ mà mua nhỉ ? mắc quá trời ah
ráng đợi thôi hi2222222

tlmkhach
07-04-2008, 09:39
Các bác download Ziphone về mà unlock.
Chạy thẳng trên máy tính.
Cực kỳ đơn giản.

vietanh2
28-10-2008, 12:59
cha`o anh em pa` con,co' a e nao sa`i ziphone 3.0 cho tu`i xin vo'i.ca'm on ra't nhieu`

chaukien
06-02-2009, 15:56
Chào các bạn, mình là Châu Thủy. Mình xài iphone 16GB cũng hơi lâu nhưng tính năng thì không nắm rõ cho lắm. Mình đã download itunes để tính cài nhạc cho iphone của mình. Ai dè nghịch một hồi thì máy iphone của mình không còn gì nữa, bị khóa hết rồi. Nó bắt mình restore trong itunes nhưng cứ bị lỗi và xuất hiện dòng này :Iphone could not be restore. An unknown error occurred (13). Bạn nào biết xử lý trường hợp này thì giúp mình với nhá. Mình đang choáng vì ko biết làm sao đây. Cám ơn các bạn trước nhé. Email của mình: chaukien@gmail.com

huynhtrungha
06-07-2009, 12:52
có cách nào đễ hơn không

taitai
09-07-2009, 00:27
cũ mèm , bi giờ unlock 100k cài đầy đủ mà lẹ nữa, nhọc công phí sức.......

vinh79_ct
25-10-2010, 14:58
chi nhu vay sao ma biet troi

[=========> Bổ sung bài viết <=========]

minh khong dung code de unlock sao ban