PDA

View Full Version : [Q] IELTS Where ???

heehee
11-03-2003, 22:36
Các cậu ai biết chỗ nào cho down IELTS thì chỉ giúp với ! Thankz lot !

emgaionline
20-03-2003, 22:13
www.idp.com
But i think the best way to pracyise Ielts test is buying a book ( Cambridge IELTS 1,2,3 ) . But if you want to have high marks in IELTS , i can attend the IELTS course .

CongaiBinladen
21-03-2003, 03:52
what the hell IELTS is ???lol

Nat
23-03-2003, 15:44
what the hell is congai Bin Laden?he doesn't have congai I guess.Moreover that relation doesn't prove much anymore,you may want to change to congai Bush(he does have one) or congai Saddam Huissen.joke for you ;)

Iternational English Language Test S.....,the last letter stand for system or whatever alike.This is to apply for British and Australian schools,required at least 6.0.

for those looking for books but don't have much money:go to British Council in HCMC and Hanoi,they have a library with lots of english books and IELTS of course.Theirs are usually quite up to date,or else you need to go for IELTS centres(teach based on newer books) for 1-2 course then you can study at home.When downloading IELTS online please take caution as they may change format of content and assessment usu.every 2 years while the materials you gained are not much accurate(no free lunch=what posted free are not so useful and specific).I took 2 courses at a centre,stopped for a year then study at home for 1-2 months and got 6.5,not too good though if you want to study abroad,I was like mute and deaf when first came here.