PDA

View Full Version : Ebook cho lập trình web

amt
11-11-2014, 23:55
Trong máy có một đóng tài liệu về lập trình web, chủ yếu là PHP.
Do mỗi ebook có kèm description và hình ảnh nên mình không thể gôm tất cả vào 1 post được, mình sẽ chia sẽ mỗi lần vài cuốn từ căn bản đến năng cao.

I. HTML, JAVASCRIPTS...

1. HTML and CSS: Design and Build Websites by Jon Duckett

http://i.imgur.com/3f3XvAc.jpg

A full-color introduction to the basics of HTML and CSS from the publishers of Wrox!
Every day, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who need to know a little bit of code at work (update a content management system or e-commerce store) and those who want to make their personal blogs more attractive. Many books teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only written for those who want to become programmers, which is why this book takes an entirely new approach.

Introduces HTML and CSS in a way that makes them accessible to everyone—hobbyists, students, and professionals—and it’s full-color throughout
Utilizes information graphics and lifestyle photography to explain the topics in a simple way that is engaging
Boasts a unique structure that allows you to progress through the chapters from beginning to end or just dip into topics of particular interest at your leisure
This educational book is one that you will enjoy picking up, reading, then referring back to. It will make you wish other technical topics were presented in such a simple, attractive and engaging way!

Product Details
Paperback: 512 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (November 8, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1118008189
ISBN-13: 978-1118008188

4shared: http://adf.ly/744499/html-and-css-design-and-build-websites

2. A Smarter Way to Learn JavaScript: The new approach that uses technology to cut your effort in half
Mark Myers (Author)

http://i.imgur.com/M4rfxFw.jpg

I found JavaScript books so frustrating, I decided to write my own.
The authors of JavaScript books are probably some of the brightest people around. And maybe that's the problem. Maybe they don't know how to relate to those of us who may sometimes struggle to learn. My sister is a wonderful dancer. I dance like Bill Gates. She says, "C'mon, dancing is easy!" Yeah, for her, but not for Bill and me. She'll never teach me to dance until she understands that dancing isn't easy for me.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced coder doesn't matter. Plenty of veterans have told me, "I wish someone had used this approach to teach me [HTML, PHP, jQuery, C#, Ruby, Java, Python—fill in the blank]." Experienced or not, you'll probably like my book if you find other books too dense, too technical, and too unsympathetic to the learner's needs.

What you'll especially like, I think, is that the book is just the tip of the iceberg. The larger part is the abundance of interactive exercises that encourage you to practice, practice, practice. You'll agree, I think, that without practice, a coding student might as well be reading a novel.

One caveat: If you're an older programmer who has established ways of doing things, you may get bent out of shape by my insistence that you do some things that aren't habitual for you. If you think this might be a problem, please try the free sample of the book before you buy it. Then do a few of the interactive exercises. You'll soon know whether you can tolerate being pushed around by me.

Here's what's different about my book:

Testing showed that books and courses load up the reader with far too much information at a time. So I divide up the information into little chunks that won't overwhelm anyone.

A book on coding doesn't have to be written in impenetrable legalese. It can actually be human-readable. My book is.

Most people learn best through examples, so I provide plenty of them.

Most important, before you have a chance to forget what you've read in the book, I ask you to fire up your desktop or laptop (not your mobile device) and head over to my website, where you run a set of interactive exercises, practicing everything you've learned—until you're sure you've mastered it.

Readers tell me they often start the exercises thinking they know the material cold. and quickly find out they don't. The automated exercise manager keeps you at it until your overconfidence becomes real confidence—confidence that's based on your excellent performance. There are 1,750 exercises in all. They're all interactive, with an automated answer-checker that corrects your missteps and points you in the right direction when you stumble. And they're all free.

Readers tell me the combination of book and interactive exercises is involving, fun, frustration-free, addictive, confidence-building, and...well, read the reviews.

Become fluent in all the JavaScript fundamentals, with interactive practice.
Display alert messages to the user
Gather information through prompts
Manipulate variables
Build statements
Do math
Use operators
Concatenate text
Run routines based on conditions
Compare values
Work with arrays
Run automated routines
Display custom elements on the webpage
Generate random numbers
Manipulate decimals
Round numbers
Create loops
Use functions
Find the current date and time
Measure time intervals
Create a timer
Respond to the user's actions
Swap images
Control colors on the webpage
Change any element on the webpage
Improvise new HTML markup on the fly
Use the webpage DOM structure
Insert comments
Situate scripts effectively

File Size: 1047 KB
Print Length: 353 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

4shared: http://adf.ly/744499/a-smarter-way-to-learn-javascript

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. PHP, FRAMEWORKS...
2. PHP for Absolute Beginners By Jason Lengstorf

http://i.imgur.com/i3Gc9bW.png

Get started in web development using PHP. Even if you've never programmed before, author Jason Lengstorf introduces you to PHP by building a PHP-based blogging site while covering all the good coding practices and skills that you'll need when you start your own projects.

Create web content with version 5.3 of PHP
Learn good coding practices from the very beginning
Learn how systems like WordPress work
Jason Lengstorf takes a practical approach to teaching you how to build a content management system. You'll dive into writing web applications and be guided by the author's supportive explanations, rather than learning elements of the PHP language and viewing examples after.

PHP for Absolute Beginners starts slowly and covers everything you need to know about beginning web development using PHP. Even the most inexperienced web developer will find this book accessible.

What you’ll learn

Install Apache, MySQL, and PHP
Navigate the PHP language
Learn the basics of writing clean code
Talk to a database
Make a PHP site more secure
Create a complete blogging site
Who this book is for

PHP for Absolute Beginners is written for the complete novice; no previous coding knowledge is assumed, and all concepts are explained to ensure maximum understanding.

However, later chapters in the book may appeal to intermediate programmers looking to improve their abilities in the area of developing content management systems or those interested in making the move from procedural code to the more modular object-oriented approach.

ISBN13: 978-1-4302-2473-0
408 Pages
User Level: Beginner
Publication Date: October 14, 2009
Available eBook Formats: EPUB, MOBI, PDF

4shared: http://adf.ly/u22e1

2. PHP Object-Oriented Solutions David Powers

http://i.imgur.com/9PDFyZf.jpg

With the surge of popularity of PHP 5, object-oriented programming is now an important consideration for PHP developers. This version-neutral book is a gentle introduction to object-oriented programming (OOP) that won't overburden you with complex theory. It teaches you the essential basics of OOP that you'll need to know before moving onto a more advanced level, and includes a series of prepackaged scripts that you can incorporate into your existing sites with the minimum of effort. It shows how object-oriented programming can be used to create reusable and portable code by walking you through a series of simple projects. The projects feature the sorts of things developers run up against every day, and include a validator for filtering user input, a simple Date class that avoids the need to remember all the esoteric format codes in PHP, and an XML generator. Teaches the fundamentals of OOP Simple projects show how OOP concepts work in the real world Prepackaged scripts can easily be added to your own projects

Print Length: 392 pages
Publisher: Apress; 1 edition (September 10, 2013)

4shared: http://adf.ly/744499/php-object-oriented-solutions

3. PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice by Matt Zandstra

http://i.imgur.com/NJKvrkK.jpg

PHP Objects Patterns and Practice, Fourth Edition is revised and updated throughout.
The book begins by covering PHP's object-oriented features. It introduces key topics including class declaration, inheritance, reflection and much more. These provide the fundamentals of the PHP's support for objects. It also introduces some principles of design.
This edition introduces new object relevant features such as traits, reflection extension additions, callable type hinting, improvements to exception handling, and many smaller language enhancements.
The next section is devoted to design patterns. These describe common problems and their solutions. The section describes the design principles that make patterns powerful. It covers many of the classic design patterns and includes chapters on enterprise and database patterns.
The last segment of the book covers the tools and practices that can help turn great code into a successful project. The section shows how to manage multiple developers and releases with git, how to build and install using Phing and PEAR. It also explores strategies for automated testing and build.
In addition to discussing the latest developments in build, test, and continuous integration, this section keeps pace with best practice in version control by focusing on Git, increasingly the developer's system of choice.
Taken together these three elements: object fundamentals, design principles, and best practice will help the reader develop elegant and rock solid systems.
PHP Objects and Patterns:
Describes and demonstrates PHP's built-in object-oriented features
Breaks down the principles of object-oriented design, explaining key design patterns using practical examples.
Discusses the tools and practices necessary for developing, testing and deploying exemplary applications.
What you’ll learn
You will:
Learn to work with object fundamentals: writing classes and methods, instantiating objects, creating powerful class hierarchies using inheritance
Master advanced object-oriented features, including static methods and properties, managing error conditions with exceptions, and creating abstract classes and interfaces.
Understand and use design principles to deploy objects and classes effectively in your projects.
Learn about design patterns, their purpose, structure and the underlying principles that govern them.
Discover a set of powerful patterns that you can deploy in your own projects
Learn about the tools and practices that can guarantee a successful project including unit testing; version control, build, installation and package management; and continuous integration.
Who this book is for
This book is suitable for anyone with at least a basic knowledge of PHP who wants to use its object-oriented features in their projects.
Those who already know their interfaces from their abstracts may well still find it hard to use these features in their projects. They will benefit from the book's emphasis on design. They will learn how to choose and combine the participants of a system; how to read design patterns and how to use them in their code.
Finally this book is for PHP coders who want to learn about the practices and tools (version control, testing, continuous integration, etc) that can make projects safe, elegant and stable.
Table of Contents
PHP: Design and Management
PHP and Objects
Object Basics
Advanced Features
Object Tools
Objects and Design
What Are Design Patterns? Why Use Them?
Some Pattern Principles
Generating Objects
Patterns for Flexible Object Programming
Performing and Representing Tasks
Enterprise Patterns
Database Patterns
Good (and Bad) Practice
An Introduction to PEAR and Pyrus
Generating Documentation with phpDocumentor
Version Control
Testing with PHPUnit
Automated Build with Phing
Continuous Integration
Objects, Patterns, and Practice
App A: Bibliography
App B: A Simple Parser

Paperback: 532 pages
Publisher: Apress; 4 edition (November 26, 2013)
ISBN-10: 1430260319
ISBN-13: 978-1430260318

4shared: http://adf.ly/744499/php-objects-patterns-and-practice

coixaygio
12-11-2014, 09:30
hữu ích nhưng adf nên ko chơi, lấy nguồn khác trên mạng ok.