PDA

View Full Version : Px Project : a new Social Network

Px.project
27-07-2012, 21:39
(Test)
Px Project : project of a new Social Network .
What is Px ? its Pandora , is a new planet in avatar movie , A strange world where people have never seen , each step we walk is a new discovery
Why I make Px ?

sometimes I hear someone lament about Facebook, that Facebook now is too boring and so much spam information . many say they are on facebook just to play games
Yes
After bad IPO , have someone say Facebook will die soon in about 5 year . maybe
people are waiting for a replacement, but the problem is still not appeared an excellent social networking enough to do it. Some new social networks such as G + or pinterest still too weak to replace Facebook
An ambitious
total new design
with new theory
Px

Theory No. 1 : What would you think if you can design your interface in Px?
In Px , you can design almost all thing you want in your interface. you will not worry boring by a rigid interface, which you are free to design and creative it as you want an easy way . (plz stop thinking about google site way, its don’t like that )

Theory No. 2 : quality over quantity
+ quality over quantity friends
+ quality over quantity comment and communicate
+ quality over quantity information

Theory No. 3 : communication first , make friends later
I don’t care how many friend did you have , what I care about is how much your friends really . I created the environment and the diverse channels of communication so you can easily communicate with people, where you will find real friends

Theory No. 4 : the freedom, sovereignty belongs to the user .
you are independent in all things, be self-designed interface, find friends, and yourself decide what information you care about

Theory No.5 :have rich communication channels
+thread (but will not like Facebook and G+ )
+blog (like wordpress)
+chat and email ,sort messenger ,chat room
+share picture and clip in an album ( A channel and B channel – secret channel)
+forum ( most important channel)
………

Theory No.6 : Can deploy more rich services, not poor like Facebook
some new : movie(or cinema) , music, market (like ebay) , banking , books.... and news

Theory No.7 : Compatibility with these powerful devices have touch screen : smartphones ,tablet…. to meet the requirements of the new technology era
it is always the weak point of Facebook

Bring many benefits for the account has been verified
Features famous people for singers, actors, politicians, writers ... make the appeal of Px

Px Edition and Px site Edition (new), The most important , make the absolute power to Px

About the Like button of Facebook, Px will have an other button that works in a completely different way Like, but more power efficient than Like buttons ! I call it Vx , its will make you (user) felling that you have the power . perhaps this is what makes you care first . it’s a new button you have never seen

Px button
Diary button
Favorite Button (with a heart symbol)
ability to show pictures
And More….