Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 9 / 9
    Tham gia
    27-04-2008
    Bài viết

Mẫu đơn xin việc tiếng Anh (Student only)

Head of Human Resources
    IE Singapore
    230 Victoria Street,
    7th Floor, Bugis Junction Office Tower,
    Singapore 188024
    Dear Mr. Khaw,
    APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SENIOR OFFICER (INT’L OPERATIONS)
    I would like to express my special thanks for your career information in NUS campus talk on 8 March 2006.
    With regards to the talk, I am writing to seek the opportunity in your company. With active participation in
    faculty activities, and strong background knowledge of Finance and Marketing coupled with research and
    consultancy skills, I am confident of my ability to be the suitable candidate you are looking for or to
    contribute to IE Singapore in any areas of my studies -- Finance and Marketing and Technopreneurship.
    There are at least three reasons that prompt me to opt for this position at IE Singapore. First of all, I would
    very much like to be exposed to a challenging working environment that offers global perspective. Through
    the website www.phonglansapa.com and other resources, I am convinced that IE Singapore, with her
    relentless efforts to create exceptional values through problem-solving and value-added services for the
    clients, is a very good hub to help nurture and develop talents, expertise, integrity and leadership skills.
    Secondly, I highly appreciate the cultural values at IE Singapore where work-life balance is accentuated
    and taken care of. Last but not least, it is my analytical and enthusiastic nature coupled with a selfmotivated
    desire to excel and take up challenges that convince me I am well cut out for the position at IE
    Singapore.
    Much far as my academic background is concerned, I have just graduated from National University of
    Singapore with a merit bachelor degree in December 2005. As a fresh graduate, I have not accumulated
    much working experience. Nevertheless, my key assets lie in a solid analytical mindset of corporate finance
    and marketing doctrines and the keenness to autonomously learn new things.
    Besides my studies, most of my time was spent on school activities and Singapore social projects as
    addressed in my attached detailed résumé. And in addition to all the foregoing, I have also worked as a
    research assistant in NUS Consulting (NCO). I have garnered invaluable experience from some projects
    done for NCO, namely the Maritime Ma****** Study for Singapore Maritime and Port Authority; BT-GBI
    Business Climate Survey which is conducted quarterly and jointly by The Business Times and Global
    Business Insights of IE Singapore to track changes in the business climate in Singapore and overseas. Ms.
    Chow Kit Boey, my Economics Professor as well as the ex-Director of NCO, is the one who nurtures my
    development and most of my research skills are now the inherits from her experience during my
    memorable time in NUS.
    With these qualifications and working experience, I think my professional skills and knowledge help me to
    seek an opportunity to be part of IE Singapore. I am also eligible to apply for permanent residence invited
    by Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority upon securing a job offer.
    I understand that as an aftermath of globalization, IE Singapore is planning to expand the operations to
    other countries, one of which is my nation, Vietnam. Therefore I hope I can be together with you building
    up a strong expansion scheme. I would very much welcome the opportunity to be able to attend the
    interview. I really look forward to further discussing with you as regards my commitment to IE Singapore.
    Yours faithfully,
    Tran Nguyen Hoang Son
    Enc. (2)

BÀI ĐẠT GIẢI BA, CUỘC THI VIẾT THƯ XIN VIỆC
    (Do Tuổi Trẻ Online tổ chức, công ty HR Vietnam và dịch vụ 177-SPT tài trợ)
    -----------------------------------
    February 17th , 2006
    Le Anh Hung 126/… Le Van Tho, Ward 11 Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh 0903…
    h4…@yahoo.com
    Mr. Pham Manh Khoi Human Resource Manager APL Vietnam
    22 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City
    Dear Mr.Khoi,
    I am writing to apply for the senior marketing analysis position you advertised in the Youth Newspaper dated 14th February, 2006. With my education and employment background, I believe I could make a valuable contribution to APL Vietnam in this position.
    I have graduated from Hanoi Foreign Trade University where I was always considered to be one of the top students. During the years of university, I was involved in a marketing research project that gave me experience in interviewing, surveying and dealing with the analysis of the data collected. I also have completed a course in statistics and research methods.
    In addition to academic work, my experience has been expanded by working as a sales representative with a small dairy foods firm with an annual budget of approximately $ 15,000. Because of the small size of this business, I was exposed to and participated in most aspects of managing a business, including advertising and marketing. As the sales representative, I produced monthly sales reports that allow the procurement department to project seasonal inventory needs. Moreover, I assisted with the development of ideas for special promotional events and calculated sales proceeds after each event in order to evaluate its success.
    I believe that the combination of my business experience and unique skills is well-suited to the position you described. I have enclosed a copy of my resume with additional information about my qualifications.
    I would welcome the opportunity to interview with you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Le Anh Hung
    Quote Quote

Tham gia
    20-12-2007
    Bài viết

xin mau don xin viec

ban nao co mau don xin viec ve nganh phat trien phan mem ko pót cho minh voi
    ỏ gui qua mail nhanlong1986@yahoo.com

Tham gia
    27-04-2008
    Bài viết
    Quote Được gửi bởi nhanlong1986 View Post
    ban nao co mau don xin viec ve nganh phat trien phan mem ko pót cho minh voi
    ỏ gui qua mail nhanlong1986@yahoo.com
    Nói chung thi vào các công ty IT hiện nay là khó.
    Ai biết tiếng Pháp thì cơ hội trúng tuyển càng cao.

[=========> Bổ sung bài viết <=========]

CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : …
    Date of birth: …
    Marital status: …
    Nationality: …
    Tel: …
    Email: …
    Address: …

EDUCATION

• Bachelor of English for Science and Technology, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology 2001-2006, graduation in Mach, 2006.

SKILLS

• English- Vietnamese, Vietnamese- English translation, esp. English for specific purposes.
    • Ability to do office tasks (using Fax machine and Photocopier )
    • Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.
    • Ability to learn and explore new knowledge.

EXPERIENCE
    • Working as a part- time interviewer for IMS Meridian Co. Ltd., RM 404, 133 Thai Ha.
    • Working as a part- time interviewer for PMK Trading Co. Ltd, 318 Ba Trieu
    • July, 2006- November, 2006: Partime translator, FPT Information System Company (FIS), 58 Hoang Dieu, Hanoi, Vietnam.
    • December, 2006- April, 2006: seller at Annam Fine Food Company, 200 Hang Bong, Hanoi, Vietnam.

INTERESTS

• Reading books and magazines
    • Singing and listening to music
    • Participating in social activities

REFERENCES
    • Available On Request

Application letter

To: …

Date: April, 18th, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing in reply to the recruitment of your embassy and I would like to apply for a position of receptionist in your embassy. I enclose my CV for your consideration.

As an English-majored graduate from Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology, I believe that this position is suitable for me. Besides, it would be a great advantage if I have a chance to work in your embassy.

I hope my educational as well as practical background would help me fulfil the tasks successfully.

Please contact me if you have any vacancies in your embassy, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

sign name

Application letter

To: …

Date: April, 18th, 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing in reply to the recruitment of your embassy and I would like to apply for a position of receptionist in your embassy. I enclose my CV for your consideration.

As an English-majored graduate from Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology, I believe that this position is suitable for me. Besides, it would be a great advantage if I have a chance to work in your embassy.

I hope my educational as well as practical background would help me fulfil the tasks successfully.

Please contact me if you have any vacancies in your embassy, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully yours,

sign name

Cộng hoà xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam
    Độc lập- Tự do- Hạnh phúc
    ……..……..

ĐƠN XIN VIỆC

Kính gửi: Phòng quản lí nhân sự - Công ty Cổ Phần Thương Mại và Công Nghiệp tin học số 1
    Tên tôi là: … , hiện đang là cử nhân Ngoại Ngữ, Đại Học Bách Khoa Hà Nội. Chuyên ngành chính mà tôi được đào tạo là Tiếng Anh Khoa học Kĩ thuật và Công nghệ.
    Tôi có nhận được thông tin rằng quí công ty đang tuyển dụng vị trí “Điều phối viên dự án”. Với thế mạnh là Tiếng Anh kĩ thuật và công nghệ, tôi có khả năng đọc hiểu tài liệu, dịch thuật, giao tiếp sử dụng ngôn ngữ Tiếng Anh thành thạo. Ngoài ra, tôi có thể sử dụng tốt máy tính, hệ điều hành Windows, Phần mềm MS office như MS words, Excel, Power point…Bên cạnh đó, tôi còn có thể giao tiếp tốt, có khả năng làm việc theo nhóm, làm việc trong môi trường có áp lực cao. Mặc dù, tôi chưa có nhiều kinh nghiệm nhưng với sự nhiệt tình cao, năng động, sáng tạo và ham học hỏi, cộng với vốn thực tế làm biên dịch viên cho Công ty Hệ Thống Thông Tin FPT (FIS), và nhân viên bán hàng cho Công ty thực phẩm cao cấp Ânnam Gourmet tại 200 Hàng Bông- Hà Nội, tôi tin rằng tôi sẽ phù hợp với vị trí là một điều phối viên dự án tại quý công ty.
    Nếu được quý công ty tuyển dụng, tôi sẽ nỗ lực hết mình, luôn có ý thức học hỏi để góp phần vào sự phát triển của công ty.

Hà Nội, ngày 10 tháng 4 năm 2006
    Người viết đơn

Address : ...

One Joint Stock Company Ha Noi, 10 April, 2006
    No. 125 Ba Trieu- Hanoi

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing in reply to the advertisement of your company in http://www.tourismsapa.com and I would like to apply for the position of co-ordinator in your company. I enclose my CV for you consideration.
    I am a graduation of Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology on March, 2006. My major is English for specific purposes, expecially technical English.; therefore, I think it would be a great advantage if I have a chance to work in your company. I can perform tasks related to technical English such as translating and interpreting and preparing technical documents. In addition, I can perform office tasks.
    I have the experience of translating bidding documents in the Department of technological transference of FPT Information System Company, 58 Hoang Dieu, Hanoi; being a seller for Annam Gourmet Co.Ltd, 200 Hang Bong, Hanoi.
    I hope my educational and practical background qualifies me for consideration for a position in your company.
    Please contact me if you have any vacancies in your company, or keep my information on file in case of future openings. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

name

CURRICULUM VITAE

Name : …
    Date of birth: …
    Marital status: …
    Nationality: …
    Tel: …
    Email: …
    Address: …

EDUCATION

• Bachelor of English for Science and Technology, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology 2001-2006, graduation in Mach, 2006.

SKILLS

• English- Vietnamese, Vietnamese- English translation, esp. English for specific purposes.
    • Ability to do office tasks (using Fax machine and Photocopier )
    • Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.
    • Ability to learn and explore new knowledge.

EXPERIENCE
    • Working as a part- time interviewer for IMS Meridian Co. Ltd., RM 404, 133 Thai Ha.
    • Working as a part- time interviewer for PMK Trading Co. Ltd, 318 Ba Trieu
    • July, 2006- November, 2006: Partime translator, FPT Information System Company (FIS), 58 Hoang Dieu, Hanoi, Vietnam.
    • December, 2006- April, 2006: seller at Annam Fine Food Company, 200 Hang Bong, Hanoi, Vietnam.

INTERESTS

• Reading books and magazines
    • Singing and listening to music
    • Participating in social activities

REFERENCES
    • Available On Request

Thông tin hồ sơ

Tiêu đề hồ sơ: Human Resource Management Solutions

Thông tin cá nhân
    Họ & Tên: ...
    Ngày sinh: ...
    Giới tính: ...
    Tình trạng hôn nhân: Độc thân
    Quốc tịch: Người việt nam
    Làm thế nào bạn biết website này?: Công cụ tìm kiếm

Thông tin liên lạc
    Địa chỉ: ...
    Tỉnh/Thành phố: Hà Nội
    Quốc gia: Việt nam
    Số điện thoại: ...
    Số điện thoại di động: ...
    Địa chỉ email: ...

Trình độ
    Học vấn: - 1998-2002: Hanoi University of Foreign Language Studies, Bachelor of English;
    - 1997-2001: Hanoi National University, Bachelor of Economics;
    - 2005: 6 SIGMA_Yellow Belt Certificate;
    - 2004: Certificate of Human Resource Management granted by VCCI
    Bằng cấp: Cử nhân
    Khả năng ngoại ngữ: English - Cao cấp

Du học: Không
    Kỹ năng: - Good IT skills, English language skills, confident, outgoing, presentable;
    - Thorough knowledge of the labour law of Vietnam and the internal regulations of the organisation;
    - Good knowledge of some H.R management software: QualiHR for Trading company; FMIS_Factory Management Information System for big factory;
    - Good contacts and relations with related authorities

Kinh nghiệm làm việc

Cấp bậc: 2 năm kinh nghiệm trở lên
    Số năm kinh nghiệm: 3 - 5
    Công ty làm gần đây nhất: ...
    Việc làm gần đây nhất: Human Resource Assistant
    Kinh nghiệm làm việc: ... mô tả công việc đã làm .. tại những công ty nào ... mô tả qua về công ty đó ...(đoạn này trong hồ sơ của chị kid là dài nhất - dù chị ấy mới chỉ đi làm cho 2 công ty - nhưng chị ý mô tả kỹ lắm...)

Người tham khảo: giới thiệu về người bạn đã tham khảo (tên, địa chỉ ..)

Mô tả công việc lý tưởng:
    - Working in stable and professional working environment;
    - Having opportunities to learn and work in team group;
    - Working in a challenge environment and being able to work abroad and province to get more and more experience;
    - Having chance to raise up personal idea and to be promoted.

Mong muốn của tôi

Việc làm mong muốn: Senior H.R Officer
    Mức lương hiện tại (USD): 300
    Mức lương mong muốn (USD): 600
    Loại hình làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
    Nơi làm việc mong muốn: Hồ Chí Minh - Hà Nội
    Chuyên ngành mong muốn: Nhân sự - Tư vấn - Ngân hàng/Đầu tư
    Sẵn sàng chuyển chỗ làm: Có
    Đưa tôi vào danh sách email để nhận bản tin của VietnamWorks.com: Không
    Hiển thị: Có
    Bảo mật thông tin cá nhân: Có
    Được sửa bởi vandungws lúc 14:36 ngày 27-06-2009 Reason: Bổ sung bài viết

Tham gia
    21-03-2009
    Bài viết
    Mình cũng có rất nhiều đơn xin việc tiếng Anh do GÀ gửi đến có dịp mình sẽ post lên. Khổ thân các em, đi xin việc mà gửi nhầm mail khổ thiệt, tuyendung@hoasengroup.com với tuyendung@hoasengroup.vn sao dễ lộn quá nhỉ?

Tham gia
    27-04-2008
    Bài viết
    http://www.resumesandcoverletters.co...e_resumes.html
    trang này cũng hay, nói chung search trên gg "cv professional" thì nhiều lắm

Tham gia
    24-04-2010
    Bài viết
    10 giây, làm sao để trong 10 giây, những ưu điểm của mình hiện lên đầy đủ !

Tham gia
    07-07-2011
    Bài viết
    Nếu các bác đang chuẩn bị phỏng vấn cho công việc mới thì những thông tin này sẽ khá hữu ích.

Aroma đã biên soạn những tài liệu rất hữu ích cho quá trình nộp đơn, ứng tuyển, phỏng vấn xin việc. Các bác có thể vào link sau để đọc thông tin và download các tài liệu liên quan:
    - Hướng dẫn viết và download mẫu CV Tiếng Anh
    - Download mẫu đơn xin việc tiếng anh (cover letter)
    - Các câu hỏi phỏng vấn tiếng anh và clip phỏng vấn trực tiếp

Thông tin được gửi từ:
    AROMA - Tiếng Anh Cho Người Đi Làm

Nếu các anh chị đang ứng tuyển cho công việc mới thì những thông tin này sẽ khá bổ ích.

Aroma đã sưu tầm những tài liệu rất bổ ích cho quá trình nộp đơn, ứng tuyển, phỏng vấn xin việc. Các anh chị có thể vào link sau để đọc thông tin và download các tài liệu liên quan:

Thông tin được gửi từ:

Nếu các bác đang chuẩn bị phỏng vấn cho công việc mới thì những thông tin này sẽ khá bổ ích.

Aroma đã tổng hợp những tài liệu rất bổ ích cho quá trình nộp đơn, ứng tuyển, phỏng vấn xin việc. Các bác có thể vào link sau để đọc thông tin và download các tài liệu liên quan:

Thông tin được gửi từ:
    Được sửa bởi nhanvothaptoan lúc 19:03 ngày 08-07-2011 Reason: Bổ sung bài viết

8. Thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    27-04-2008
    Bài viết
    Lâu ko để ý.topic này lên tới 100.000 nghìn lượt đọc. má ơi

Tham gia
    02-01-2004
    Bài viết
    Tham khảo thêm Tiếng Anh Phỏng vấn, sau khi đã có CV ngon lành và được gọi pv: http://tienganhvip.com/video/41/tieng-anh-phong-van