Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 7 / 7
    Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,409 Posts

Chuyến bay Asiana Flight 214 gặp tai nạn tại phi trường San Francisco

Hình ảnh và thông tin về chuyến bay Asiana Flight 214.

Nhân viên hãng Asiana: 19 người.
    Hành khách: 291 người (141 người Hoa, 77 người Nam Hàn, 61 người Mỹ, 3 người Ấn, 1 người Nhật, 1 người Việt, và 7 người không rõ quốc tịch).
    Tử nạn: 2 người.

Victims: 16-year-old schoolgirls Ye Mengyuan, left, and Wang Linjia, center, pose for photos with other classmates in the classroom in Jiangshan city. The two girls were killed in the Asiana Airlines plane crash on Saturday.

Investigation: U.S. National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigators attend to the scene of the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash site at San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco, California on Sunday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sco-plane.html
    Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 17:58 ngày 10-07-2013
    Quote Quote

2. 4 thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết

Blaze: Flames tore through the plane which started spinning after its tail snapped off

Relief: Passengers comfort each other and sit on the edge of the runway after escaping the plane crash

Crash site: This aerial photo shows the crash site of Asiana Flight 214 at the San Francisco International Airport in San Francisco

Not so nice to see: Passengers on other incoming flights have not been presented with the most reassuring site each time they come in to land

Investigators work at the scene of the Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash site at San Francisco International Airport on July 7th, 2013, in San Francisco, California

The Boeing 777 airplane lies burned near the runway after it crash-landed at San Francisco International Airport July 6, 2013 in San Francisco, California

Investigation: Deborah Hersman, Chairman of National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) speaks as San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee (left) stands beside, during a news conference at San Francisco International Airport on July 7, 2013

Wreck: Investigators walk around the crash site of Asiana Flight 214 at the San Francisco International Arport in San Francisco, on Sunday, July 7th, 2013. investigators are trying to determine what caused the crash of Flight 214 on Saturday

Aftermath: The wreckage of Asiana Airlines flight 214 rests on runway 28L after it crash landed at San Francisco International Airport on July 7th, 2013

Wreckage: The ceiling of the plane was destroyed by fire, which forced passengers to leave from emergency exits on one side only

What went wrong? Firecrews work to contain flames after a plane skidded onto a dirt area at San Francisco Airport on Saturday, killing two. Investigations are now underway to determine the cause

Debris: Part of the landing gear is left on the runway after Asiana Flight 214 crashed in San Francisco

Black box: Greg Smith of the National Safety Board collects the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder from Flight 214

Inquiry: Asiana Airlines President and Chief Executive Officer Yoon Young-doo, center, leaves after a press conference. He said that it does not appear that engine failure was to blame

Horror: The Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 crash landed just off the runway at San Francisco International Airport on Saturday morning, killing two passengers and injuring more than 180

Search: Transportation investigators examine the inside of the aircraft as an inquiry into the crash begins

Report: The National Transportation Security Board begins work on its investigation into the crash

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    The heroes of Flight 214: Police officer ran into burning wreckage without safety gear as flight attendants used axes to free victims and carried passengers to safety on their backs

• Police Officer Jim Cunningham ran inside plane after the crash and pulled victims to safety; he also collected iPhones knowing that people would want to contact their loved ones
    • Cunningham: 'The smoke was like out of a nightmare. But I didn't think about it. I knew people were in there'
    • Fire chief: 'He joined in, recognizing we needed someone else. For that I'm truly impressed'
    • Flight attendant Kim Ji-yeon 'carried people piggyback' from the smouldering wreckage
    • Cabin manager Lee Yoon-hye described staff freeing people with axes and carrying children down slides

Stories have begun to emerge revealing the astounding bravery in the aftermath of the deadly Asiana Airlines Flight 214 crash.

Passengers have recounted how female flight attendants carried people on their backs from the wreckage just moments before flames engulfed the plane, while a police officer wearing no protective gear raced into the burning jet to pull out passengers and free others from their seats.

The stories of amazing courage emerged two days after the flight crash landed at San Francisco Airport, killing two Chinese schoolgirls and injuring 182 other passengers. Newly-released images taken moments after show people scrambling for safety from the smouldering wreckage.

One passenger, Eugene Anthony Rah, recalled how Asiana Airlines air hostess Kim Ji-yeon stood out to him as she was only slight but 'carrying people piggyback' from the plane if they were unable to walk.

Rah, who captured the dramatic images of smoke billowing from the plane minutes after it skidded to a standstill, said the flight attendant was sobbing as she helped clear the plane minutes before flames took over. He said he noted down her name because 'she was a hero'.

Hero: Police officer Jim Cunningham recounts the chaos as he arrived at the plane crash site on Saturday. He ran onto the plane to help firefighters despite wearing no protective gear and having no training. He helped firefighters bring the remaining passengers to safety and checked to make sure no one was trapped

Bravery: Asiana Airlines cabin manager, Lee yoon-Hye, describes how she watched crew members carry children to safety and use axes to free their colleagues

Determination: Passengers recalled how flight attendant Kim Ji-yeon (left) carried victims on her back to safety and was sobbing as she scoured the plane for the injured

As flight attendants huddled with the passengers on the tarmac and were treated by medical staff, first responders - 24 firefighters from airport, 110 from San Francisco, 84 from San Matteo County and around 50 police officers - swarmed the scene.

Police officer Jim Cunningham was commended by his fellow first responders for showing 'an unbelievable presence of mind' amid the extreme situation.

After arriving at the chaotic scene he paid no attention to his own safety and instead focused on checking every passenger was out of the plane, fearing the fire could take over, he told reporters at a press conference on Monday morning.

As fuel gushed from a crumpled wing of the plane, Cunningham entered the aircraft and immediately got to work, noticing that the firefighters seemed 'overwhelmed', he said.

'The overhead luggage had fallen down and blocked the exit,' he remembered. 'I was grabbing pieces of luggage, doing whatever I could to get inside. I started trying to get people out of their seats - some people were scared to move.'

Responders noticed there were several people still inside the plane - an elderly man and two people who were trapped between seats, among others - and battled to get them free before smoke took over.

Terror: An image taken immediately after the crash shows the Boeing 777 engulfed in smoke and flames on the tarmac at San Francisco Airport on Saturday

Safety: Passengers walk hand-in-hand after using emergency exit slides to leave the destroyed plane on Saturday just before noon

Cunningham said he took leads from the firefighters and helped them put victims onto backboards to be carried from the rear of the plane. As he powered on, smoke swirled around him.

'I started coughing,' he said. 'We saw a plume of smoke coming at us. It was like something out of a nightmare... I didn't think about it. I just knew those people were in there. I thought I was a tough guy and just held my breath.'

As he ran through the plane, checking to see if anyone else was trapped, he came across an iPhone.

'I looked at it and there was a mother and daughter picture on the cover and I think, "Someone's going to want this",' he said, adding that he put the phone in his back pocket. 'I found another one and clicked it one and it was one of the flights attendants. I thought, "This is important, all of the past memories they have in this".'

He took the gadget and later gave it to Asiana Airlines, who passed it to the flight attendant, he said.

As Cunningham left the plane, he was confident that the aircraft had no passengers inside, but then he heard that there were between 40 and 50 people still missing, he said.

'I almost started crying because I thought I screwed up and people had got killed,' he said at the press conference. 'I ran through [the plane again] and made sure everyone was safe. I second guessed myself to take a look again. I just hoped no one was in there.'

Lt Gaetano Caltagirone was with Cunningham went he watched him head back to the smouldering plane. 'I can't see him but he comes out shouting, "They're all out! They're all out!"' he said. 'It was amazing. It's all in the heart.'

He added: 'There was so much chaos going on but it was quiet and everybody was doing what they were trained to do - to save lives and way beyond. I was very proud to see my officers out there, not worrying about themselves.'

Fire chief Hayes-White added that her firefighters have training and protective equipment that Officer Cunningham did not.

'He joined in, recognizing we needed someone else,' she said. 'For that I'm truly impressed.'

But Cunningham refused to be called a hero, explaining: 'I was just doing my job.'

Shock: Passengers rest on the grass and tarmac after evacuating Asiana Airlines flight 214 on Saturday. More than 120 of the 307 people onboard were uninjured

Rescue: Asiana Airlines flight attendants and passengers rest on the runway as emergency responders quell the flames on the Boeing 777

Numerous fire trucks and ambulances rushed to the scene of the crash as passengers fled. Firefighters say one of the Chinese students may have been hit and killed in the chaos

In other stories of heroism, cabin manager Lee Yoon-hye explained that the emergency slides initially caught two crew members beneath them when they were set off. Other crew members deflated the slides with axes to rescue their colleagues, one of whom seemed to be choking beneath the weight.

She described how one flight attendant put a scared elementary schoolboy on her back and slid down a slide, while a pilot helped another injured flight attendant off the plane after the passengers escaped.

Lee, 40, who has nearly 20 years' experience with Asiana, worked to put out fires and usher passengers to safety despite a broken tailbone. She said she didn't know how badly she was hurt until a doctor at a San Francisco hospital later treated her.

'Right before touchdown, I felt like the plane was trying to take off,' she said at a press conference. 'I was thinking, "What's happening?" and then I felt a bang. That bang felt harder than a normal landing. It was a very big shock.

'Afterward, there was another shock and the plane swayed to the right and to the left. I wasn't really thinking, but my body started carrying out the steps needed for an evacuation. I was only thinking about rescuing the next passenger.'

She said that when she saw the plane burning after the crash, she stayed calm and 'didn't have time to feel that this fire was going to hurt me'.

Innocence: In an undated photo, left, a friend of Wang Linjia holds up a photo of her during a school talent show. Right, her photo is placed in a memorial at her school

San Francisco fire chief, Joanne Hayes-White, praised Lee, whom she talked to just after the evacuation. 'She was so composed I thought she had come from the terminal,' Hayes-White told reporters. 'She wanted to make sure that everyone was off.... She was a hero.'

The plane had smashed just short of the runway, severing its tail, exploding into a fireball and skidding to a halt at San Francisco International Airport around 11.40am PCT on Saturday.

In the chaos of the crash-landing, dozens of police cars, fire trucks and ambulances rushed to the scene to help recuse the jetliner's 291 passengers and battle the blaze that broke out on board.

Amid this chaos, it is possible that an emergency responder vehicle hit and killed one of teenagers who died in the wreckage, authorities revealed. Two 16-year-old Chinese schoolgirls, Ye Mengyuan and Wang Linjia, died in the crash but officials said one was possibly hit by a fire truck or an ambulance.

San Francisco's medical examiner is now conducting an autopsy to determine whether she was dead before she was struck.

'One of the deceased did have injuries consistent with those of having been run over by a vehicle,' fire department spokeswomen Mindy Talmadge said. 'Many agencies were on the field.'

Miraculously, 305 other passenger on the plane survived the crash, with 123 walking away completely physically unscathed.

Investigation: NTSB officials said it could take months to reach a conclusion, but preliminary tests suggest the plane was traveling too slowly

Probe: Investigators are beginning to analyze the plane's flight data recorders - the so-called black boxes that contain all technical data from the doomed flight

Fireball: A total of 307 people were on board the plane when it crash-landed. Most managed to walk away from the crash

Images from inside the stricken Asiana Airlines Flight 214 have also been released by the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board. They show seats slammed out of their rivets and oxygen masks dangling from the overhead compartments, giving some indication of the terror that the 307 passengers and crew experienced during the plane's botched landing.

The pilot of the plane, Lee-Kang Kook, was on his maiden training flight and had only 43 hours experience at the controls of a Boeing 777.

'He was training,' a spokeswoman for Asiana Airlines, Lee Hyomin, said. 'Even a veteran gets training. He has a lot of experience and previously had flown to San Francisco on different planes, including the B747 ... and was assisted by another pilot who has more experience with the 777.'

The black box on the Boeing 777 jetliner detailed three crucial moments - beginning 7 seconds before impact - that show the plane was approaching the runway too slowly and that the pilots were trying to correct the problem. As they attempted a surge in speed, the tail of the plane hit the ground.

National Transportation Safety Board officials said on Sunday that the jetliner, which was carrying 291 passengers, was flying 'significantly' slower than the 137 knots that is ideal for jetliners preparing to land in San Francisco.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ety-backs.html

5. 3 thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    29-04-2005
    Bài viết

Một bài phân tích của bạn mình

Rảnh rỗi, lấy kinh nghiệm của frequent flyer và "kinh nghiệm bay FSX" ra phân tích vụ này coi:
    - Flight: OZ214 (nhập AAR214 nếu cần đọc tracklog @ FlightAware.com), ngày 6/7/2013.
    - Load factor: trên 98% (xem như là ĐẦY KHÁCH), dựa trên thông tin hành khách từ Asiana.
    - Loại máy bay: Boeing 777-200 ER.
    - SFO: (1) thời tiết và tầm nhìn tốt, (2) đèn PAPI hoạt động bình thường tại RWY 28L, nhưng (3) ILS không hoạt động.
    - Landing approach: Manual (suy đoán có độ tin cậy 99%)
    - Nguồn tin tham khảo: Tracklog từ FlightAware, thông tin từ NTSB, BBC và Wikipedia.
    - Pilot-in-charge: Theo Asiana, phi công này có 43 giờ bay trên B777, và gần 10,000 giờ bay trên các loại máy bay khác. Có 2 điểm lưu ý: (1) Đây là lần đầu tiên phi công này hạ cánh tại SFO trên B777. Anh này đang training với B777. (2) Đây không phải là lần đầu tiên phi công này bay đến & hạ cánh tại SFO với các loại máy bay khác. Do đó, tôi có lí do hợp lý khi kết luận là anh này đã từng bay B747 và quen thuộc với tàu bay Boeing.

1. Từ thời điểm tại cao độ 10,000ft cho đến 400ft, so sánh tracklog giữa các chuyến bay trước đó của OZ214 đều có thể coi là tương đối bình thường. Đây là lí do tại sao media dẫn dữ liệu từ radar của FAA và phân tích trên dữ liệu này đều cho kết luận rằng quá trình hạ cánh trước tai nạn diễn ra bình thường.

2. Approach speed khi bánh máy bay tiếp cận runway tại threshold markings (là phần sọc dọc trắng có ghi số hiệu runway) theo tài liệu bay B772-ER là trong khoảng 136-140kts. Tại thời điểm này, động cơ ở chế độ idle, flaps mở rộng, và càng đã hạ (tất nhiên). Từ đây, có thể tính ra Stall-speed tại thời điểm đó sẽ là trong khoảng 105kts (tỷ lệ 1.3 so với approach speed) - đây là tốc độ giới hạn mà không thể nào nâng máy bay lên được nữa.

3. Khi cao độ chỉ còn 200ft, phi công sẽ duy trì tốc độ máy bay trong khoảng Approach speed. Nhưng theo tracklog, tại cao độ 300ft, approach speed chỉ còn 123kts, và khi cao độ 100ft thì tốc độ chỉ còn 109ft. Đây là lí do khi ta đọc trên báo chí, đại diện của NTSB mô tả rằng "Boeing 777 flew 'significantly below' target approach speed".

4. Wikipedia có tóm tắt lại khoảng khắc 10s trước tai nạn từ dữ liệu hộp đen được NTSB giải mã (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asiana_Airlines_Flight_214#Investigation). 4s trước tai nạn, cao độ dưới 125ft, hệ thống cảnh báo tự động đã báo hiệu, nhưng tại thời điểm đó, approach speed đã ở rất cận kề mức stall-speed. Tới lúc này, mọi nỗ lực để nâng mũi máy bay, throttle increase có thể coi như là đã quá muộn.

Từ phân tích ở trên, có thể suy đoán ra được gì?

1. Tôi có cơ sở tin rằng captain OZ214 phải ý thức được tại thời điểm bắt đầu go-around, nose-up tại cao độ quá thấp (cao độ 4s trước tai nạn là dưới 125ft) với chiều dài của B772ER đã là 209ft. 4s trước tai nạn, tất cả những gì phi công thấy trên cửa sổ cockpit là đường băng. Tại sao lại go-around quá muộn như vậy?

2. Go-around là nỗ lực tuyệt vọng cuối cùng. Giả sử rằng nếu captain OZ214 không thực hiện go-around thì sự kiện sẽ có hai khả năng. Thứ nhất, OZ214 sẽ "hard landing" & "touch down short of runway" (xem xét trọng lượng của OZ214); thì khi đó, toàn bộ cái tàu bay sẽ gọi là "suffering substantial damage", và nếu may mắn thì chỉ có vài người bị thương. Thứ hai, phần bụng của OZ214 sẽ va chạm seawall; chứ không phải phần đuôi; trong trường hợp này, toàn bộ 291 mạng người sẽ bốc hơi ngay lập tức.

3. Cho dù là 777 hay 747 hay bất kỳ loại máy bay nào, luôn luôn phải duy trì approach speed, ngay cả khi captain OZ214 có là người "thiếu kinh nghiệm" với B772. Câu hỏi không có lời giải đáp ở đây: Tại sao captain OZ214 lại giảm tốc độ, và first officer không có động thái gì? Theo NTSB thì cockpit communication diễn ra "bình thường". Và đây có phải là deliberated act hoặc technical problem, hoặc cả hai?

4. Suy đoán thì vẫn là suy đoán. Nhưng đặc điểm kinh nghiệm giờ bay của pilot-in-charge trong chuyến OZ214 không phải chuyện hiếm trong ngành hàng không. Nguyên nhân tai nạn không thể xem nhẹ: lỗi chủ quan trong huấn luyện lẫn sức ép nghề nghiệp.

‪#‎aviation‬ ‪#‎aircrash‬

Nguồn: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5008702&type=1

7. 2 thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Phát ngôn viên đài truyền hình Channel A tại Nam Hàn thở phào nhẹ nhõm khi được tin 2 hành khách chết trong tai nạn này là người Trung Quốc chứ không phải là người Đại Hàn. Không khó để hình dung ra sự giận dữ của cư dân mạng Trung Quốc ngay sau đó.

Newscaster’s Comments Spur Anger

A Seoul newscaster has drawn sharp criticism for appearing to express relief upon learning Sunday that the two dead passengers on Asiana Airlines flight 214 were Chinese and not South Korean.

“We just received an update that the two dead are assumed to be Chinese….We can say it is a relief at least for us,” Channel A presenter Yoon Kyung-min said on a news broadcast for the cable news channel on Sunday.

Online reaction was swift in protesting Mr. Yoon’s statement.

“How dare they use such an expression? They proved themselves to be extremely deplorable,” wrote South Korean Twitter user Leesk0104.

Another South Korean Twitter user Jwhahn criticized the new channel’s “ignorant and inhuman thinking” and called for the channel to dismiss him.

“If it had been China who made such a comment, (Korean internet users) would have probably started an online war against China,” the user wrote.

Channel A later released a statement attempting to clarify Mr. Yoon’s remarks: “The comment was made to emphasize the fact that there is no Korean dead in the accident, which is a relief for us. We apologize for not running the live show smoothly.”

Attempts to reach Mr. Yoon were unsuccessful.

His comments were also quickly picked up by Chinese media, triggering further outrage.

“Is he a human?” many users questioned on Sina Weibo, the popular Twitter-like microblogging service. They called the anchor “brain-damaged,” “unethical” and “inhuman.” Many Weibo users demand his apology and resignation.

Global Times, a sometimes rabble-rousing tabloid owned by the Communist Party mouthpiece People’s Daily, called the anchor “indifferent and apathetic.” But the tabloid noted that many Korean netizens also criticized the anchor, quoting posts from Korean forums.

The coverage comes two weeks after South Korean President Park Geun-hye’s state visit to China, where the Chinese-speaking Korean leader won some general praise from the Chinese public.

On Monday, much of South Korean media and social networks focused on the heroic efforts involved in evacuating the plane, with headlines about how the crew and passengers reacted swiftly, limiting further casualties.

“The 10-Minute Miracle,” was the headline on South Korea’s biggest national daily newspaper, The Chosun Ilbo.

South Korean Twitter user Yourajoa wrote: “Asiana cabin crew’s professionalism, courage and sacrifice gave me warmth and made me cry.”

Only one major South Korean daily prominently raised the question of potential pilot error in the crash, with a headline on its front page that read: “Pilot of Crashed Plane Only Had 43 Hours of Flight Experience on B777.”

http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2...edium=facebook

Tham gia
    18-08-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 600 Posts
    Làm phát ngôn viên cho đài truyền hình mà mở miệng nói một câu vô ý thức như thế thì đáng cho về vườn chăn gà.

10. Thành viên Like bài viết này:

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Dân Nam Hàn 'hổ thẹn' vì tai nạn máy bay Asiana

Tổng Thống Nam Hàn, bà Park Geun-hye, hôm Thứ Ba đưa ra một bản thông cáo tỏ bày sự hối tiếc về tai nạn máy bay Asiana ở phi trường San Francisco hôm Thứ Bảy. Bà cũng gởi thư đến Bắc Kinh chia buồn với chủ tịch Tập Cận Bình, gia đình hai nạn nhân, và nhân dân Trung Quốc về cái chết của hai nữ sinh gốc Thượng Hải.

Chủ tịch kiêm tổng giám đốc công ty Asiana, ông Yoon Young-doo, cúi mình xin lỗi các hành khách cùng gia đình và toàn thể dân chúng Nam Hàn. Khi được hỏi ý kiến, nhiều người dân Nam Hàn cũng nói với các phóng viên rằng họ cảm thấy hổ thẹn vì tai nạn này.

Theo nhận xét của hãng thông tấn AP, những biểu lộ ấy khó có thể thấy ở các nước Tây Phương, nhưng là điều dễ hiểu với Nam Hàn. AP dẫn lời giáo sư khoa học chính trị Robet Kelly của trường đại học Pusan: “Ở Tây Phương có sự phân biệt rõ ràng giữa chính quyền, doanh nghiệp và xã hội, nhưng tại Nam Hàn, các cơ chế lớn không đứng biệt lập trong đời sống xã hội, họ cùng hoạt động và đoàn kết về một viễn tượng chung của đất nước”.

Thái độ này hình thành qua trình lịch sử trong hơn nửa thế kỷ qua. Từ một đất nước dưới sự áp bức của ngoại bang, Trung Quốc và Nhật, trong nhiều thế kỷ, rồi trải qua cuộc chiến tranh tàn khốc giữa hai miền trên bán đảo Triều Tiên, Nam Hàn là một nước nghèo cho đến những thập niên 1950-1960. Sự câu kết giữa giới lãnh đạo độc đoán và giới kinh doanh bằng tư bản nhà nước hỗ trợ cho các công ty đưa đến kết quả là sự phát triển nhanh chóng để Nam Hàn tiến lên vị trí cường quốc kinh tế Á Châu và thế giới. Theo giáo sư Kelly, “tinh thần dân tộc được thể hiện qua sự thành công của các xí nghiệp” và quan hệ tương tác ấy có giá trị đặc biệt quan trọng hơn ở nhiều dân tộc khác.

Hành động anh dũng của phi hành đoàn Asiana trong việc trợ giúp hành khách được thúc đẩy bằng niềm tự hào dân tộc đó. Tiếp viên Asiana là những người cuối cùng rời khỏi máy bay đã bắt đầu bốc cháy. Và niềm tự hào cao thì nỗi băn khoăn hổ thẹn cũng nhiều về tai nạn đầu tiên gây tử vong kể từ hơn 15 năm của một công ty hàng không Nam Hàn.

Trong thập niên 1990 các hãng hàng không Nam Hàn bị nhiều tai tiếng về vấn đề an toàn. Năm 1997, một máy bay Boeing 747 của Korean Air đâm vào ngọn đồi trong khi đáp xuống phi trường Guam làm 225 người thiệt mạng. Năm 2001, FAA xếp hạng các hãng hàng không Nam Hàn vào hàng thấp trong các hãng hàng không trên thế giới. Những nỗ lực sau đó của chính chính quyền và ngành hàng không dân sự đã đem đến kết quả là các hãng máy bay Nam Hàn ngày nay ở trong số an toàn và phục vụ tốt nhất trên thế giới. Phi cảng quốc tế Incheon gần Seoul đứng hàng thứ nhì trên thế giới về lượng vận chuyển hàng hóa năm 2011 và trong 8 năm liền được xếp hàng đầu về phục vụ.

Asiana Airlines Inc. không thuộc trong liên minh các đại công ty như Samsung và Hyundai, nhưng là công ty đứng đầu của Kumho Asiana Group, xếp hàng thứ 16 trong các tổ hợp kinh doanh Nam Hàn. Asiana là hãng hàng không lớn thứ nhì sau Korean Air Lines Co., có mạng lưới đường bay quốc tế đến nhiều nước Á Châu và thế giới.

Cho đến nay, cuộc điều tra về tai nạn máy bay Asiana chỉ cho biết được một điều chắc chắn – và nguyên nhân chính đưa đến tai nạn – là chiếc Boeing 777 đã bay quá chậm khi đi vào phi trình hạ cánh. Nhưng vì sao có chuyện ấy và nếu do lỗi của phi công chính thì tại sao không có ai báo cho biết kịp thời, nhất là trên máy bay có tới bốn phi công kỳ cựu, có nhiều kinh nghiệm. Các thông tin về cuộc điều tra do NTSB tiến hành chưa cho biết thêm những chi tiết, chẳng hạn như hai phi công kia có trong phòng lái lúc đó hay không, và phi công ngồi ghế lái phụ có nhiều giờ bay và kinh nghiệm giữ nhiệm vụ huấn luyện cho phi công chính tập đáp Boeing 777 lần đầu, có can thiệp gì khi tiến trình hạ cánh không theo đúng quy định.

Ngược lại, nghiệp đoàn phi công Ai Line Pilots Association International (ALPA), trụ sở tại Washington, DC, có 50,000 thành viên ở Hoa Kỳ và Canada, hôm Thứ Ba lên tiếng chỉ trích NTSB đã đưa ra nhiều thông tin quá sớm trong khi cuộc điều tra còn đang tiến hành. Theo ALPA, việc này có thể khiến đưa tới những kết luận sai lầm và làm phương hại đến an ninh hàng không.

Nữ phát ngôn viên NTSB Kelly Nantel trả lời về sự chỉ trích này, nói rằng NTSB chưa có kết luận gì về trách nhiệm thuộc nhân sự hay kỹ thuật của tai nạn mà chỉ cập nhật những sự kiện thâu thập qua cuộc điều tra.

Bà nói: “Để công chúng có thể hoàn toàn tin cậy vào quá trình điều tra, sự trong sáng và chính xác là điều thiết yếu”.

http://www.nguoi-viet.com/absolutenm...1#.UeNkn6wUuPQ

12. 3 thành viên Like bài viết này: