Trang 22 / 28 FirstFirst ... 171920212223242527 ... LastLast
Hiển thị kết quả từ 211 đến 220 / 278
    Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,409 Posts

Ý tưởng mới ! Cung Lê - Võ sĩ MMA gốc Việt nổi tiếng nhất thế giới!

Main Event: Middleweight Championship
    Anderson Silva (31-4) vs. Chael Sonnen (27-11)

Main Card:
    Forrest Griffin (18-7) vs. Tito Ortiz (16-10)
    Cung Lê (7-2) vs. Patrick Côté (17-7)
    Dong Hyun Kim (15-1) vs. Demian Maia (15-4)
    Chad Mendes (11-1) vs. Cody McKenzie (13-2)
    Ivan Menjivar (24-8) vs. Mike Easton (12-1)

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 09:55 ngày 09-07-2012

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Weigh-in cho chương trình UFC 148 cuối tuần này:

Cung Lê

Patrick Côté

Cung Lê vs. Patrick Côté

Được sửa bởi Arkain lúc 09:57 ngày 09-07-2012

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Xem ra hiện nay Cung Lê có nhiều fans tại Trung Quốc hơn là ở Việt Nam.

Fighter Cung Le's micro blog is a big hit

Cung Le, a 40-year-old Vietnamese-born American fighter never expected his micro blog to be so popular in China.

In a matter of only 100 days, Le, who specializes in the sanshou kung fu style or unsanctioned fight, has 500,000 fans on his Sina Weibo account. They follow his regular updates, like his recent acceptance into the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) tournaments.

"UFC is like a flagship franchise," says Le, who became a well-known face with Chinese spectators after his nine-minute fight against Donnie Yen in the 2009 movie Bodyguards and Assassins. "It's like getting into the major leagues."

UFC tournament, founded in 1983, is the world's largest mixed martial arts competition. The multi-million dollar franchise broadcasts fights on television that are accessible throughout the world.

Le's expansion to UFC fights, combined with his work in both American and Chinese films, has allowed him to garner a more international audience, especially in China.

While his trainer Scott Sheeley has been helping him to stay focused as UFC 148 approaches on July 7, Le still got around to make a trip to China, where he has just completed two projects.

One of them is a United States film called Man With the Iron Fists, from longtime film composer Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, aka RZA. Le acts opposite big Hollywood names Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu. Another project is The Grandmasters, directed by legendary Chinese filmmaker Wong Kar-wai. "I love participating in Chinese kung fu movies. It is 'Asian Power'," he says, employing a phrase he often uses on his micro blog.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/20...t_15547652.htm

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    UFC 148: Cung Le “Fans won’t be upset with my performance”

Cung Le can break down a fight no matter where the cameras are rolling.

Le (Twitter: @cungle185), a UFC middleweight and action movie actor, leads a life of dual occupations. He focuses on one job at a time, whether it be movies or fighting, and as of this moment it’s competing in the cage that has his undivided attention.

Prior to Le’s UFC debut in November 2011, against Wanderlei Silva, the Vietnam native endured an 18 month layoff so he could pursue a career in acting. His return to the cage was an exciting bout that won “Fight of the Night,” nonetheless; Le came up short and suffered a TKO loss late in the second round.

Le’s second bout in the UFC is scheduled for UFC 148 on Saturday, July 7, against Patrick Cote. He does not use the hiatus from the cage as an excuse for why he lost against Silva, but expects a better performance against Cote, as he was only out of competition for eight months this time.

“It helps me to stay more active,” Le told MMADieHards.com. “When I first came back from China and took some time off and then started training for my first fight in the UFC, my body was like, ‘Oh my God, what are you doing to me?’ I was used to being in China and eating Chinese food all the time. Then in training camp I had “King Mo” (Lawal) trying to take me down and blitzing me all the time, so it definitely was hard to recover. I was also feeling all the aches and pains, but now my body is getting used to the grind. I’ve been listening to my body and doing the right thing. I have somebody managing my whole camp, every little detail from when I eat to when I fight, so it’s worked out pretty good.”

Le was originally scheduled to face former UFC middleweight champion Rich Franklin, but due to an injury acquired by Vitor Belfort, changes were made to the card. Le said he is not disappointed that he will battle Cote instead of the more popular Franklin, and he understands that injuries occur in the sport of MMA.

As a matter of fact, Le is content just to get the chance to compete.

“It is what it is and you just have to roll with the punches,” Le said. “People get injured in this job. Patrick Cote is going to be a tough opponent and I’m just happy to be stepping in the cage on Saturday. If I let it stress me (out) it would have affected me, but I just kept a positive attitude.”

The change in opponents made a slight adjustment in Le’s preparations for UFC 148, but nothing he had trouble with.

Cote is making his return to the UFC after racking up a four-fight win streak in other promotions. Le was familiar with Cote when he competed in the Octagon, but a fighter can change a lot in two years. Le has been fortunate enough to view the tapes of Cote’s most recent bouts and he has used them to prepare adequately for the Canadian.

However, Le concentrates more on himself than his opponent, so the tapes are only a miniscule factor when it comes to constructing a game plan.

“I have a total breakdown of him,” Le said. “Between my camp and everyone that’s helped me for my camp, it’s all coming together. You can study a person all you want, but you just have to go out there and execute your game plan and not worry about what he does best. You have to worry about what you do best and let him worry about what you’re going to do.”

Coupled with UFC 148 in Las Vegas is a two-day fan expo. Le will not partake in the festivities, but his fans should not be let down as it is for good reason.

“I will not (be at the UFC Fan Expo),” Le said. “My focus is to fight. There’s going to be a lot of fans that might be upset, but they won’t be upset with my performance. That’s my goal, that’s what I’m there for, to give fans the best performance and that’s the most important thing to me.”

While Le may not be the one strategizing for his UFC 148 middleweight affair, he does say what goes into a fight in his other occupation.

Thus far in Le’s movie career he has been in front of the camera. He played Marshall Law in “Tekken”, a movie based on a martial arts video game. Le also starred in “Pandorum” with Dennis Quaid, and “Fighter” alongside Channing Tatum. Le’s latest project, “Dragon Eyes,” allowed the former Strikeforce middleweight champion to venture into a new part of films that is an old way of life.

“I got a chance to choreograph my own fight scenes for “Dragon Eyes,” with Jean Claude Van Dam and Peter Weller,” Le said. “I really enjoyed that, but for right now I am just working on my acting and whatever is next in the entertainment industry.”

On set or in the cage, Le knows what goes into a fight.

http://mmadiehards.com/live/features...y-performance/

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Cung Le spoils Patrick Cote’s UFC return

LAS VEGAS -- Cung Le spoiled the UFC return of Patrick Cote on Saturday.

In a back-and-forth three-round fight that featured plenty of highlight-reel strikings attempts, Le outpointed Cote to win a unanimous decision with a 30-27 sweep of the judges' scorecards.

The main-card bout was part of Saturday's UFC 148 event at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Le, a more high-profile striker than the Canadian, threw the bigger kicks and punches. Cote wasn't afraid to stay on the feet and get inside with the kickboxing legend. But he never could land fully with the big right hand he's known for.

Le mixed in spinning wheel kicks, head kicks, spinning back fists and spinning kicks to the body. But Cote continued to push forward and was able to do some damage when he got inside against Le, a former Strikeforce middleweight champion.

Both fighters fought through a patient first round, feeling each other out and looking to establish a rhythm. And though Cote had moments in which he seemed on the verge of putting together the type of combination that could throw Le off, he wasn't able to pick up any rounds with the judges.

"I feel great. A little tired," Le said. "I was going to do a backflip, but I didn't have any energy. He's got such a hard head -- I hurt my foot on it. I fought my heart out."

Le said that despite being 40 years old, he's not yet ready to call it quits on his MMA career.

"One goal reached, and another goal to come," Le said. "I'm going to go back to the drawing board -- but I'm an adrenaline junkie and I'm not sure I can give it up yet. To all the 40-year-olds, I did it for you guys."

"I thought it was tricky," Cote said. "I was about to push the pace, but he had a lot better footwork than I was expecting."

Cote (18-8 MMA, 4-8 UFC) put together a four-fight win streak to earn his return to the UFC, but the loss was his fourth straight with the company. Le (8-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) won for the first time as a UFC fighter.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/mma/p...eturn/798757/1

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    UFC 148 results recap:
    Cung Le vs Patrick Cote fight review and analysis

In the opening seconds, Le sent a message, catching a kick from Cote and tossing him to the canvas with his signature sanshou throws.

That initial takedown, even though Le didn't do anything with it, was likely stuck in Cote's head for the rest of the fight and he never really got in Le's face for extended periods of time because he had to know that Le was capable of dumping him on his head at any moment's notice.

Due to this, Le had plenty of space to work in the first round, throwing a huge diverse attack of kicks and punches. In particular, his most effective combination was a left body kick followed by a right hook. That right hook was money for Le and he repeatedly found a home for it all night.

Cote finally turned up the aggression in the second round, eating shots to get inside and land some offense of his own, but he just couldn't sustain it enough to actually hurt the martial arts expert.

If there was any doubt about the outcome, Le's conditioning held up in the third round and after outlanding Cote for a good four minutes, he took "The Predator" down and dropped some punches for over a minute to seal the deal.

For Patrick Cote, he has to be incredibly disappointed. He worked so hard, earning three victories over former UFC fighters and then going into Brazil to beat a tough Brazilian just to get that invite back to the UFC. Unfortunately, he drew a really awkward and unique fighter for his first opponent and he simply couldn't deal with both Le's variety of attack or Le's sneaky takedowns on the inside. Because of this, he never found the proper range to land his right hand. All he had going for him was the fact that he ate some big shots and never even got wobbled.

Cote stepped up on relatively short notice, so he'll stick around. I wouldn't mind seeing him face fellow UFC 148 loser Riki Fukuda. Other options include Nick Catone or Alessio Sakara.

For Cung Le, he deserves major props for showing up capable of going three rounds and for utilizing a proper gameplan. He never stuck around in the pocket for extended periods of time, only long enough to land his combinations, maybe an extra kick and then get out. His kicks constantly kept Cote guessing and his right hand was extremely accurate all night long. The takedowns were just icing on the cake to showcase his full realm of martial arts skill. At 40 years old, Le still has it.

UFC 148 results recap: Cung Le vs Patrick Cote fight review and analysis - MMAmania.com

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    Torrent download cho toàn bộ Main Card chương trình UFC 148:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/74236...DTV.x264-RUDOS

Đợi bà con xem xong rồi mới bàn tán sau nhé!

Tham gia
    22-07-2005
    Bài viết
    UFC boss wants Cung Le at "UFC on FUEL TV 6" in China

LAS VEGAS – With his win over Patrick Cote (18-8 MMA, 4-8 UFC) at Saturday's UFC 148 event, Cung Le (8-2 MMA, 1-1 UFC) may already have his next fight in the works.

Le, a 40-year-old former Strikeforce champion, picked up his first UFC victory following a promotional-debut loss to Wanderlei Silva in November.

With Le now back in the win column, UFC president Dana White wants him to return for UFC on FUEL TV 6, which takes place Nov. 10 in Macau.

The UFC recently announced it's heading to the special administrative region of China for the first time. Currently, no fights are booked for the fall card, but White hopes the South Vietnamese-born Le will be involved.

Le, who also has a burgeoning film career, has averaged just one MMA fight per year since 2007. Following his Cote victory, which came via unanimous decision, Le mentioned the possibility of taking some time off to heal and reassess his situation.

"I'm just going to enjoy this win right now and just heal up and see what happens," he said.

The Sanshou kickboxer's English couldn't have been any clearer, but White decided to offer a translation anyway.

"What he meant was, 'I'm going to go back, get back in the gym, and I'd love to fight in China,'" White joked. "I'm translating for Cung."

Le simply played along.

"I'm going to go back in the gym and get ready for China," a smiling Le said.

White didn't mention a possible opponent, but there's one obvious candidate: Rich Franklin. Before he was tapped to replace Vitor Belfort and won the UFC 147 headliner against Wanderlei Silva, Franklin (29-6 MMA, 14-5 UFC) was slated to fight Le at UFC 148. Now, both Le and Franklin – who are at least a few more wins away from serious title contention – need marketable opponents, which they would provide for each other.

Both are on the tail end of their careers, and Franklin, who dabbled at light heavyweight in recent years, has announced his intentions of staying at middleweight. The timing is right, and the initial announcement of their matchup was met with largely positive reactions.

So perhaps now is the time to rebook it.

UFC boss wants Cung Le at UFC on FUEL TV 6 in Macau | MMAjunkie.com

Tham gia
    23-04-2006
    Bài viết
    xem cung lê óanh thằng tàu khựa mà sướng cả mắt )
    http://youtu.be/rl0QfXlROZA

Trang 22 / 28 FirstFirst ... 171920212223242527 ... LastLast