PDA

View Full Version : Minh muon lam ban voi nhung ai thich noi tieng Anh!

DraGonusx
17-10-2003, 06:32
Minh rat mong duoc lam ban voi nhung ai thich noi tieng Anh, co the noi qua phone, qua chat ... dac biet neu chung ta co co hoi duoc lam ban voi nhau va trao doi nhung kien thuc ve Anh ngu thi con gi quy hon ban nhi?
Rat mong cac ban khong che va hay lam ban voi minh,
Cam on cac ban da doc frofile cua minh nhe!

zansa
17-10-2003, 09:36
có tui nè, i like E very......very much, but i hic...hic, i speak E. too bad >.<

DraGonusx
17-10-2003, 11:36
Thank's Zansa, but Wow, You make me so funny. umm.. Where are you? Qhat your name please ? and You are Male or Female ?
Waiting Zansa!
DraGonusx

thien_thao
17-10-2003, 21:11
hey Dragonusx, please leave ur email or nick name in yahoo so that ones can connect with you..

zansa
18-10-2003, 18:34
to DraGonusx :my asl/ huyen<---my name/ha noi<--where i am living/and...female
as Thanh thao : please lêav me nickname in YM. ^.*

DraGonusx
20-10-2003, 05:14
Yeah, Thank's very much, Every ones please connect at my nick name in Yahoo Meseenger is: "tuananhdragonus". My full nick is : tuananhdragonus@yahoo.com.
I'm Waiting for You!
uh... can call for me by cell phone: 0913124454
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thair9
23-10-2003, 08:43
hey ! me! i also wanna to make friend with all of you. My nam is Thai. i'm major in English. i also use this nick in Y!M. glad to see you soon

DraGonusx
24-10-2003, 05:01
My nick name in yahoo Messenger is:
"tuananhdragonus" ... please too meet you!

thair9
24-10-2003, 06:59
i've just send you a message! hope you will reply me soon!
and how about others?i think we just discuss here.

rommy
24-10-2003, 12:27
are u gal? i'm only interested in gal heheheheeh

missingyou
02-11-2003, 15:29
hey, can i be your friend?

thair9
03-11-2003, 05:58
ok, i always welcome all of you. Now, why don't you say something about yourself. boy!

rommy
03-11-2003, 20:51
hey, can i be your friend?
r u talking to me?????????

Zorro
09-11-2003, 09:40
I also like E. can I join you?is there any seat for me?

thair9
10-11-2003, 09:53
sad when no one talking anythign!

ccna1207
10-11-2003, 10:33
Hold on!!!!! Let me be your hero babe. hi` hi`... I want to make friend with all of you guy too. My full name is Nguyễn Công Hiếu. I was born in Ha noi, Vietnam. But now I'm living in the US, if any one interested please contact me by my Yahoo Messenger ID: hieu_vnus. And my email address is also: hieu_vnus@yahoo.com

Ok! I'll see you then.

TinaThu
10-11-2003, 23:22
Hello all!

Can I join you guys too? My Y!M is honeywillbe or email honeywillbe@yahoo.com

blackdragon084
25-11-2003, 15:34
Eh, I aslo talk to u, but i dont know how way contact to u. If can chat to me by ID : tuxidumatna of YM

ZeNTo
26-11-2003, 10:41
I think it's better to make a mail list to discuss everything by english . Maillist is one of the best way to improve writting and reading skill .Do you agree with me?

web4u
27-11-2003, 13:07
yeah !! speaking E is very important !! i like it !! i hope i could make friend with everyone who like speaking E, we can chat or meet somewhere to speak E !! bad or well speaker is not problem !! the important thing that u should practise speaking E !! bye !! contact me : sotonyhn@yahoo.com or nick Y!M : tom200208879

sam_25561
29-11-2003, 08:10
how about me? do you want make friend with me?

lazyboy
12-12-2003, 14:51
me too , I want to make friend with someone , who can help me practice English speaking

kendax
12-12-2003, 18:00
And me.................
My name Nguyen Duy Hai, I'm 19 year ago, my nick name in yahoo Messenger is: "kendax_hai". And you. What your name? Are you made or femade............

assault
16-12-2003, 20:30
I see someone have an idea,make a mail list to discuss everything by english.
Why not ? It's easy and the best way to improve writting+reading skill.
So i hope all of you take sometime to discuss about this.
Thank you.

gaby
17-12-2003, 10:32
wow, all of u don't like English infact, just for fun

assault
17-12-2003, 20:16
Include you Gaby, tell me something you can do for this topic, or you wanna do for this.All of you, TALK anything you want!!!!! I and anothers need "really" topic.

sam_25561
22-12-2003, 12:31
Well English not for fun .
I want to learn more and that's all .....hehehe
If is there some one interesting to talk, my AIM here: AAA26485 , YI : sam_pahng .
Welcome anyone who wanna want to have a chat.
And my favorite thing is bother some one....hehehe
see you there.

littlestar_80
23-12-2003, 20:28
How can u say that u ' r major in English ?
If so, i wanna know how master u r .

littlestar_80
23-12-2003, 20:37
hi there ?
how can i help u practise speaking English ?
i think s . o should post a topic for others to discuss, right ?
heheh a man who laughs last is a man who has a missing tooth !

hocdetienbo
01-01-2004, 04:58
want to speak with girl only
yahoo ID:tranngoctuan82

makeupit
01-01-2004, 18:18
i speak e not very well, but i like learn it. So, if ur hobby the same, please chat with me by Yahoo nick: trochoi2k. See u next time....

makeupit
01-01-2004, 18:21
i speak e not very well, but i like learn it. So, u can chat with me by My nickname in Yahoo: trochoi2k.
See u next time ..

milovn
02-01-2004, 12:19
Hi all,

I really would like to make friend with everybody for learning english. My yahoo nick is longnguyenminh@yahoo.com. Will very happy if you add my nick and chating by english with me.

Thnx alot

milovn

sankaii
02-01-2004, 14:55
although my E is bad , i also have the same goal as you , bắt tay cí cui
có gì thì trao đổi tiếng anh với nhau nhé bạn

mgsh
04-01-2004, 13:12
glad to know all, 1st of all , we should introduce ourself right?
abt me, a= 16. s=female, l= hcmc
and how abt u, guys?
i dont wanna chat in YM coz i dont like it, can we see each others by another ways?

NoZ
05-01-2004, 03:32
May I join to the group here? I like practising English. My YM nick name is nozf2f. I am male and a student. I live in Dist.11 HCM City. Nice to make friends with all of you.

hocdetienbo
06-01-2004, 00:06
I like to chat in english with Girl. Add me tranngoctuan82

heosuahn
09-01-2004, 18:43
My english is bad but i like speaking english very much. I am student, live in hanoi.
heosuahn@yahoo.com.
I want to make friend with everybody

lame
23-01-2004, 10:03
Cho tui tham gia với ,tui nói tiếng anh tệ lắm. Chúng ta giúp đỡ lẫn nhau nha!

lame
23-01-2004, 10:06
Nick của tui la btuyen103 hẹn mọi người ở Y!M

gacon04
25-01-2004, 06:23
why don yal just make a room in yahoo then, just come in and discus about Eng or try to speak Eng with each other, that way you can improve your speaking skill also

sankaii
25-01-2004, 12:14
my nick is richard_21sanjose

mercury27
02-02-2004, 17:37
Tui đang học để thi toefl. Tui thấy học khó quá,và không biết bắt đầu từ đâu. ai có kinh nghiệm chỉ giùm mình với.
Mình rất muốn được làm quen với những ai thích tiếng anh để cùng nói chuyện và trao đổi bằng tiếng anh. Mình muốn viết mọi thứ bằng tiếng anh song sợ sai và bị cười. cảm ơn nhiều.

shakezone
09-02-2004, 19:01
I want to talk with you who can talk english!

Xmen
09-02-2004, 23:00
mercury27, don't be that way, nobody laughs at your English, they will laugh at your shyness.
About Toefl, first, you must master the grammar, buy this book "Grammar in Use", then buy some Toefl CD to practise on your own, self-teaching is ok, if I don't say much better than going to some "english center".

Xmen
09-02-2004, 23:02
to shakezone, where are you ? if you're in HCM, I will call you when my English club has activities, ok?

alibaba-lucky
29-03-2004, 11:15
yess, everyone also like E, we can talk to orther for improve E. are you ok?

gacon_2004
30-03-2004, 09:46
Nice to meet yoU
I like Engkish ,too,but I speak English very bad.I will try

Xiloxila
30-03-2004, 10:54
I like English very...very much. I am very happy to make friends with all of you. My email address: kennyvn09acongyahoo.com.I am living in Danang.

alann
09-04-2004, 10:04
YM! ID: jan8888
Chatting on YM! is much easier than speaking in front of people. So, I encourage everyone should not be afraid to chat on YM!. The more you speak, the more confident is built in you. It's alright to make some mistakes because it's not your native language, and it's fun to learn English this way. Some one else will help you to correct them. But you should not make the same mistakes often.

Have Fun Learning,

tinhyeumauxanh
09-04-2004, 15:32
oh, la ca coi chungchocan, nhay rao vo tan xai gon nha :D :D :D
ai hiểu dịch dug tui

nikitakova
19-04-2004, 00:18
I can't speak english well
Who can help me?
Thanhs

Fan_02
23-04-2004, 17:42
trùi, muốn wen bạn thích nói tiếng Anh mà Fan nói tiếng Anh tệ lém, vậy làm bạn dc ko ta?

nikitakova
23-04-2004, 18:55
Certainly!
I want making friend with everybody!
If you too, You could send message to me.
Thanks!

thocon83
26-04-2004, 00:55
Add me : cyberbom2210
My ALS : 22 / Hue/ Male
Best regand !

nvk2908
26-04-2004, 03:33
CHao ban
minh cung rat thic hoc tienh anh
Minh tu nhu se hoc tieng anh cho thanh professinal thi thoi
Ban nao cho minh biet cach hoc hieu qua nhat nhe .

conan119
03-05-2004, 19:05
Hailo.... every lady and gentlemen <:d> Today is the first day i have gone here I like E very...very much But my E is so bad i cant talk and listen but i am trying my best to get Toefl so i really wanna be friend with all of u plz help me to become a professional person in E hi`hi` thanks first

kalicyanua
05-05-2004, 13:11
Can I join ? I don't like E much but the point is I have to use it everyday :( . But anyway , nice to have new friends :)
asl: 19/male/UK
YM: pthlinh1985

Stainless
10-05-2004, 09:18
Hi everyone!
Can I join too?
What's the topic?

Surom
10-05-2004, 18:42
Wow, this topic is so nice.
Hi every body!
In fact, I like E, but I have no one to speak to, no one to discus about something, and even no one to ask. So I think, I should come here daily.
In addition, I love speaking E, and I love person who loves speaking E, too.
Have a good week.!

anhba606
10-05-2004, 19:03
Wow, this topic is so nice.
Hi every body!
In fact, I like E, but I have no one to speak to, no one to discus about something, and even no one to ask. So I think, I should come here daily.
In addition, I love speaking E, and I love person who loves speaking E, too.
Have a good week.!
Hello! Is it me you're looking for???!!!Hihihiiii...

Zanr Zij
10-05-2004, 19:50
Hi ev'ryone !
I wanna discuss N chat with ev'ryone in E to improve our E.
D'you ? my nick : vuthanhdang_itbk@yahoo.com

ninasusu
11-05-2004, 00:34
Dear DraGonusx,

I am glad to contact you in English but i am very sorry for not having cell phone. Therefore, i cannot call you.

the_smile
17-05-2004, 01:37
Can I be your friend? Because I want to have many friends.

conan119
17-05-2004, 05:19
the_smile both of us are new stuff (:D)in this topic Like to talk to u in E can we be friend each other
my id : loveinrains0706 if u have plenty time plz contact me and we will discuss bout something

HieuKy
21-05-2004, 04:49
Hello everyone,

Hk is a new member and want to join with you guys

I suggest that we should select a topic to discuss so that everyone can learn and improve English

What do you think?
HK

cuoidiem
22-05-2004, 08:36
i'm glad to read these expressions....

conan119
23-05-2004, 22:55
Hieuky.......say "Hello" to you ...is it me you're looking for :d.....your suggestion is very good like to talk to you soon about a title....how do u feel about a title name :friendnship but in fact friendship have alot ......so : title "how can to be with you from friendship " :)
my id: loveinrains0706

misatbt
25-05-2004, 20:28
Hey mate, may i be ur friend? I love to talk in English very much.
Send me Yahoo!messenger misa_tbt

caube
27-05-2004, 05:17
Hi every body, i'm a newcomer. My english not good but I love to speak english to all of you. I hope that you can correct me if i wrong. please contact me at YM: neighbour582.
thanks

caube
27-05-2004, 05:28
I think that speak and chat english is the best way to improve english do you agree with me. I wana be friend.

alann
27-05-2004, 06:13
Speaking and writing are partly different. Casual speaking is somehow like chatting online where people likely use slang and everyday English (contrary to formal speaking). Writing good English should be formal and grammatically corrected.

If you want to have fun chatting, try "casual". Otherwise, you should try the formal way. So, who'd want to get bored?
Cheers,

enduser
06-06-2004, 18:58
i can speak and read english very good, but write very....bad.
bởi vậy khi chat phải chơi tiếng Việt vô chứ không thuộc mặt chữ English :tongue:

Saomai
07-06-2004, 16:44
yeah , i love speaking in E too . my E is not so good but .. it's funny that i feel more comfortable talking in Eng than Vnese in YM! :P
i'd like to make friend to all of you ..
Vn/male/19
seaswallow85@yahoo.com

conan119
08-06-2004, 06:34
oh my god Long time kho^ng see this topic but it just like S.h.i.t....(:d) hi`hi` Everybody said that "my English is not good ...i can't speak E very well " but why don't we choose a title to talk about ..........just come here to spend one or two minus and type a fucking word only .....I am very sori to say like this but At the moment that is the truth with somebody who are here ..............what are we doing here ...of couse to improve E .........plz ask a question for yourself how many friend have added your id<yahoo messenger> to chat in E ..........not so much even nobody....rite..............i have really choose a title above... but it seem nobody care about it ....i know i am not so good in E either .........but how can we improve E .......i have nothing to say more about this topic.............

enduser
08-06-2004, 11:29
yeah you're right conan119, we have to talk something esle beside "..oh, my fucking Eng. is not good" :D
now i'm first:
where are you guys living now and tell everybody here about your town.

enduser
09-06-2004, 14:37
sao kỳ dzậy chời
tới lúc tui lên tiếng thì không có ai reply
bộ tui đáng ghét dữ vậy sao chời

glorybloodyhell
09-06-2004, 15:04
the main point is that we all have to correct the others if they used wrong form, wrong word, etc... there's no way for us to pratice and improve our English if we don't correct our mistakes... one can be wrong in using a particular word for instance, but know more about other things that can help other people...

enduser
09-06-2004, 15:49
to people who need practice and improve english:
com on guys, don't be shy, you have to show your mistakes then somebody esle will help you, is that right ?
i don't say i will help you, but i want somebody esle will help you guys.
talk something about you, about your frends, family.....teng teng teng.

hổng ai ra là tui chửi đó nha :D

multsyh
16-06-2004, 21:49
enduser thich noi tieng anh ha? tui online 24/24 ne nhung tui la dan IT chu ko phai dan E nen tui chi biet viet tao lao thoi nhung ma nguoi doc chac cung hieu duoc. khi nao roi thi chat voi tui nhe multsyh@yahoo.com

rommy
18-06-2004, 04:58
the main point is that we all have to correct the others if they used wrong form, wrong word, etc... there's no way for us to pratice and improve our English if we don't correct our mistakes... one can be wrong in using a particular word for instance, but know more about other things that can help other people...
ok, let me correct ur stuff first then

the main point is that we all have to correct the others if they used wrong form, wrong word, etc...

the main point is that we all should correct other people as if there are mistakes with their grammar or vocabulary

- have to: dùng không đúng chổ, giống như 1 mệnh lệnh quá
- form & word: nhìn lên chử được tô đậm ở trên

there's no way for us to pratice and improve our English if we don't correct our mistakes...

There is no way of improving our English skills if noone corrects and helps us to recognise our mistakes

- hope that i reworded it correctly

one can be wrong in using a particular word for instance, but know more about other things that can help other people..

For instance, someone can make a mistake in some area but he/she may be able to help others out by pointing out their mistakes based on their knowledge.

- for instance: cái này thường dùng ở đầu câu hơn, dùng ở cuối câu nghe hơi quái quái, không smooth cho lắm
- Nguyên câu ở trên không make sense tí nào cả

--------------

just my 2 cents

bizi
18-06-2004, 14:56
hi all guys!
i think this topic should be a place we introduce ourself,and why dont we make a room on yahoo so that we can chat with each other?It is more usefull than type some words here x-l
i have chat with some foreigners on yahoo but they seem to be not ineresting in talking by english with me,all of their goal is find some girls or some boys on internet to have a date,it's so hard to find someone can chat with me just only because they like to chat by English.We all VN and we want to improve our skill at English,why dont we do something else more usefull for ourself?If anyone make a room then remmeber to tell everybody :)
to rommy: i dont like the way you talk with the other but your last post is worth reading :cool: ,hope to see more post like this!

rommy
19-06-2004, 05:20
to rommy: i dont like the way you talk with the other but your last post is worth reading :cool: ,hope to see more post like this!
that's how i am and dun even bother if u like my style or not........it doesnt benefit me or harm me at all so........who cares..........

bizi
19-06-2004, 08:01
hmm...it sounds like someone i know at VOZ....:confused:
whoever u are,i dont care too much about your character,and i dont waste my time to make some arguments about something like this :cool: ,be yourself.
what i will pay attention to is the content in everybody's post,that's all !

sontinh2004
19-06-2004, 13:41
I'm glad to know that your English is a lot better than mine when I was still in VN. Great work guys!!! I'd like to join the club.

Just a brief self introduction: My name is Son (tinh). I left VN for quite some time. I"ve been coding to make a living here in the US even though I don't like coding that much (sad). I'm having a hard time reading some of the people's messages when they use computer terms in Vietnamese. (Well, I guess I will be able to figure them out eventually.)

Yes, English is important, particularly in the IT field. I'm pretty sure you know why ... The programming languages, the networking stuff .... most of them were cooked here in the US (the rest of the world ... they're just lazy =) hihi)

I'd love to see more messages in English. Don't hesitate to correct each other as we're trying to improve ourselves.

(One quick question: How would I disable Vietnamese font on this site? Thx.)

shrek
19-06-2004, 14:14
I think it's better to make a mail list to discuss everything by english . Maillist is one of the best way to improve writting and reading skill .Do you agree with me?

Hi you all !

A mailing list for us have been created. You can talk and discuss in English just by sending emails and reading emails in your own mail box. No login required, you just send mails to the mailing list addresss englishclub@coollist.com, all the members of the mailing list would receive your mails.

Fist of all, you need to subscribe to be a member of this mailing list.
Go the the site : http://www.coollist.com, on the right, click Join a mailling list, then fill in the mailing list's name and your email address. Remember the list's name is englishclub. After that, you need to confirm your subscription sending to your mail box. You will be already a member of the mailling list.

Hope to see you all there! We can enjoy studying English and improve English skills there!

glorybloodyhell
19-06-2004, 15:30
to rommy: (for the corrections that you made on my thread)
thanks! pointing out others' mistakes to help them to improve! that's exactly what i wanna say!

enduser
19-06-2004, 17:52
xin lỗi cho tui gởi message này bằng tiếng Việt nha, chủ yếu là cho các bạn ở VN muốn học tiếng Anh:
Các bạn cứ việc nói chuyện thoải mái, nghĩ gì nói đó, dùng tiếng Anh đựơc thì cứ dùng, chỗ nào không biết thì cứ viết ra tiếng VN rồi thì sẽ có người sửa lại giùm cho không có gì ngại cả
Các bạn phải đưa ra những chổ yếu của mình thì người khác mới đánh giá được bạn đã biết tới đâu để mà có hướng chỉ giúp cho bạn

Còn cái này thì cho những người thông thạo English:
Các bạn đã bỏ thì giờ ra để chỉ lại cho những người ham học English ở VN thì tui cũng cảm kích thay cho họ, tui nghĩ nếu đã chỉ cho họ trên văn viết thì cũng nên chỉ cho họ cách nói chuyện thông thường trong đời sống hàng ngày bình dân vì văn viết và văn nói khác nhau nhiều lắm . Tôi có về VN lần thứ 2 hồi năm ngoái (lần đầu cách đây 15 năm), theo nhận xét của tui thì hiện nay có rất nhiều người học English hơn trước rất nhiều và nắm vững văn phạm English cũng khá lắm, khá còn hơn tui nhiều (tui chỉ đọc và nói thôi chứ viết thì ẹ lắm , nhiều cái không biết spell như thế nào :D) nhưng cái họ muốn học thêm nữa là học nói , học nghe những từ dùng trong đời sống bình dân hàng ngày (của Mỹ), vì tui có đem về đĩa DVD phim Mỹ bên này về, họ coi nhưng không hiểu gì cả ??? mặc dù viết chữ và đọc chữ English rất giỏi

Không biết cách trình bày chút ý kiến nhỏ nhoi của tui có sai chỗ nào không, mong bỏ qua

To multsyh: You sai rồi, tui hoàn toàn không thích nói tiếng Anh vì tui đã và đang sử dụng nó hầu như là 24/7 gần 30 năm nay rồi, tui vẫn thèm và thích nói tiếng Việt Nam hơn :prrrr::prrrr::prrrr:
email của tui: enduserxp@yahoo.com :D

hackersaracenter
23-06-2004, 05:54
Hic .I am happy when i read it .I like learn E and speak E because I need it for my jod.
if you can help me .I wanna to make friend with yo.u ok! bye!
See you soon !
If you see me you let click here :http://nothinglasts.com/pic/uploaded/duyanh.bmp

enduser
23-06-2004, 06:56
hè hè .... you đã dùng "wanna" thì không cần dùng "to" nữa vì "wanna" là từ want to nhưng khi nói chuyện (của Mỹ) thì họ đọc là wanna nhiều hơn là want to nhưng wanna không được hoan nghênh trong văn viết có tính chất nghiêm chỉnh như văn bản hành chánh ....... dùng trong viết thư cho bạn thân hay để chat như ở đây thì ok và được dùng thông dụng trong văn nói (của Mỹ)
thân

ninasusu
23-06-2004, 07:14
to enduser : i think we should give a certain topic so that everybody can discuss easily each other by mail. do you ok ?

enduser
23-06-2004, 20:45
to ninasusu: oh i don't care, ý kiến này cũng có thể là ý kiến hay để mọi người có thể thân thiện nhau hơn và cũng là 1 trong những cách học, ai thích vô diễn đàn thì vô cho náo nhiệt còn ai thích trao đổi riêng tư thì cứ tự nhiên, miễn sao họ thấy thích hợp cho họ là được rồi, vả lại tui cũng đâu có nói là tui sẽ chỉ cho họ đâu, tui chỉ xúi người khác tham gia diễn đàn cho náo nhiệt thôi mà :D:D
Biết đâu bằng cách này họ sẽ có dịp gặp gỡ bên ngoài diễn đàn rồi sau này sẽ thành vợ thành chồng :banana::banana: thì lúc đó đừng có quên mời pà con đi ăn đám cưới nha :D:D:D
Chuyện đời nhiều lúc cũng khó lường ai mà biết được :D:D

dagon
26-06-2004, 04:08
cho minh tham gia voi nhung ma minh ko biet noi tieng anh\

hackersaracenter
26-06-2004, 08:09
Hic ! I wanna speak and learn E .I hope you can help me practist E for me !
my email:duy_anh83@yahoo.com.
I hope you will send me some mesengers.
Good bye and take case !

minhcot
27-06-2004, 01:59
Hiii! i'm learnning English and i want to speak with everybody.
my Yahoo ID: minhtv95
i'm a boy

[oo]
27-06-2004, 02:38
U look like crazy guy (if u r male),u like to talk E so much,why don't u go another country to talk E and at there u can improve your E every day.This topic so fake and i don't think anyone at here can speak so well,i don't say it not good but it is not the good way to do .
Minh rat mong duoc lam ban voi nhung ai thich noi tieng Anh, co the noi qua phone, qua chat ... dac biet neu chung ta co co hoi duoc lam ban voi nhau va trao doi nhung kien thuc ve Anh ngu thi con gi quy hon ban nhi?
Cam on cac ban da doc frofile cua minh nhe
if u want to see ,let me show u :
come to here and see :
http://venonet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18805

[oo]
27-06-2004, 02:50
to DAgon :

cho minh tham gia voi nhung ma minh ko biet noi tieng anh
u dont know E ,and u come here to do what ?
to:Enduse :

to ninasusu: oh i don't care, ý kiến này cũng có thể là ý kiến hay để mọi người có thể thân thiện nhau hơn và cũng là 1 trong những cách học, ai thích vô diễn đàn thì vô cho náo nhiệt còn ai thích trao đổi riêng tư thì cứ tự nhiên, miễn sao họ thấy thích hợp cho họ là được rồi, vả lại tui cũng đâu có nói là tui sẽ chỉ cho họ đâu, tui chỉ xúi người khác tham gia diễn đàn cho náo nhiệt thôi mà
Biết đâu bằng cách này họ sẽ có dịp gặp gỡ bên ngoài diễn đàn rồi sau này sẽ thành vợ thành chồng thì lúc đó đừng có quên mời pà con đi ăn đám cưới nha
Chuyện đời nhiều lúc cũng khó lường ai mà biết được

u mix any thing there ,VN ,E ,Symbol

rommy
27-06-2004, 10:51
any nice gal here wanna improve ur english skills? i'm willing to be ur free tutor however, i'm kinda picky in choosing students too hehehehehehhe

btw, if:

- ur taken, plz go away. I just dun wanna waste my time
- if ur boy.....um..... i'll think about this and i'll help u out depending on my mood
- if ur gay, sorry, i'm not ur style

enduser
27-06-2004, 10:59
vậy thì sao không nói thẳng ra là chỉ nhận học viên female chứ không nhận học viên male đi, biết ngươi muốn dzì mà hehehe..:D:D:D:D

[oo]
29-06-2004, 01:01
I don't think this topic for E ,somebody always write VN

bizi
29-06-2004, 13:53
to enduser:
cái đó người ta gọi là nghệ thuật :D trong cách nói chuyện,đặc biệt là với con gái
còn với pa rommy thì ổng gọi đó là men's style của ổng (!)
nói chung mỗi người mỗi sở thích....
to oo :
why dunt u relax ? u can find a forum only for english easily.there's nothing wrong if "somebody" use vietnamese to help the other to correct their mistake. :yes:

lequochung_12345
30-06-2004, 20:42
everybody always keep the peace, please

nghean37
05-07-2004, 04:38
i want to talk with you by english, please contact me at fptcomputer@yahoo.com

MguyenDinh
13-07-2004, 05:11
do you know this word?
Polygamy.

thailehuy
14-07-2004, 02:01
It means that you have more than 1 wives(or husband, but very rare in this meaning)
Luckily im MONOGAMY

Lucky_Saigon
18-07-2004, 03:23
không biết thì sao!!! heeeeee

soi soi soi
19-07-2004, 00:42
to cathy79ko
you shouldn't talk to someone doesn't speak or say something with the activity not good for this forum.
The forum is really good about idea and structures.It's guide too much for the people about knowlege.
I want to wirte something too simple and the people can understand.

tiudohoi
26-07-2004, 13:14
hi i want to chat everybody

soi soi soi
30-07-2004, 17:23
to: tiudohoi
get out!!!

handsome_boy
31-07-2004, 07:21
Hi, I like english alot. But my English is'nt well. May I be your friend?

heomaydo
06-08-2004, 02:35
Có ai biết wed luyện nghe English ? Xin chỉ giùm tôi với. heomaydo@yahoo.com. Thanks

Noreason
10-08-2004, 15:34
Heolo everybody here.....who can speak E very well I'm looking for a teacher who can improve my E..if help me 4 free I will be a ur disciple forever...coz "To send the axe after the helve" hichic....i can speak E but not so well One more thing is very important that is my pronounce have some prob...<:(> Thankz 1st I welcome all of u.....

leihino
15-08-2004, 07:43
hi if can why dont you organize a meeting in room and then we practice to speak english,maybe you impro your speaking.i wana join

leihino
15-08-2004, 07:51
bà con cô bác ơi chúng ta định tổ chức 1 diễn đàn noi chuyện bằng english nhưng ta phải đề cử 1 ng làm chủ trì chứ

anhtuancool
15-08-2004, 11:01
Heolo everybody here.....who can speak E very well I'm looking for a teacher who can improve my E..if help me 4 free I will be a ur disciple forever...coz "To send the axe after the helve" hichic....i can speak E but not so well One more thing is very important that is my pronounce have some prob...<:(> Thankz 1st I welcome all of u.....

I see your English is not that kind of bad :D really

I don't want to be your teacher, instead, people just wanna give you their advice :)

Anyway, where are you now? :D

Noreason
15-08-2004, 13:55
Wow....so friendly anhtuancool....thanks u so much to give me any advise from every people to me I am living in Nam Dinh city which is lie in the east of Hn capital...and u? ya in US now ...How long have u been there? nice to talk to u in E...see u a next day
To.leihino: Claping thunderously to you coz your propose is great...
But how can we join the room...what day is that day....
MY ID: love_in_thehell .....<:)>

anhtuancool
17-08-2004, 20:55
I've been in US no more than 10 months :), I do not say I'm good enough, but I can learn, in a positive way. About pronounce, we all Vietnamese(were born in Vietnam so pronounce another language is kinda hard, but you have to speak out, that is the way improved much in pronouncing. I remember a little kid in the church that I go to every week, I said Did you win? but kind of has a little s went after the did, diddsss you win?, and then that little kid corrected it for me, he said I got it wrong, the right one is Did you win? not disss you win..., and I said Did you win? correctly :D my experience, experience is bad sometime it's really funny, but we could learn from it alot. :) Nice to know you Noreason, you are great man, I have never seen such a guy in Vietnam with the English skill that good like you, man. :wink: Don't worry, if you want it, then you would have it somehow :D.

About forum, I have one but I think it is permanently down :(, the webmaster said the SCSI driver were wrecked up so bad, they tried to restore it but I haven't heard any more about it yet, maybe I am gonna creat one for those you want to learn English cause I like it. I have school everyday now, not free anymore, hic hic, so tired but that is how life goes :D. Have a good day guys

NumPad0
18-08-2004, 09:19
The English. :punk: They talk English all day.

Noreason
18-08-2004, 11:07
anhtuancool:...My E is a sand in the vast desert<:d> In fact i'm trying my best to study E coz i realy wanna get B certificate..but hichic....surely that if i take it now i can't pass <:)> i know that There are some vietnamese who got Toefl above 650 marks hichic...Wishing one day in the future i will get it <By hard labor one will succeed> And u now U have a chance to speak E in US Nothing can't be better
For me I am taking a chance coz I am studying about IT Almost my book are English i read english book but i have no chance to improve my speaking <:((> so somebody here can show me some way to improve E My hometown is small so i have never seen a lot foreigner come here and i also can't online everyday ...........i have one radio..but what channel is the best ....thanks for your helping 1st

tieubao
18-08-2004, 12:48
Cam on cac ban da doc frofile cua minh nhe!

tui hong biet tieng anh, nhung ma muon tham gia duoc hong day...

tonybui
20-08-2004, 15:33
hello everybody who love English (like me)!
I really love English though my English is not very good. I have some problems in speaking by some reasons. One of them is that I have no chance to talk, to use English frequently. So I hope I can join your group to improve my English. help me please. By the way, I would like to introduce my self. I am a student, I like English and Computer. My yahoo ID is: VL1A0113036. nice to see you. have a nice day. bye bye

anata
25-08-2004, 01:38
I am from HUFS! I am willing to help u!

Hans Voralberg
25-08-2004, 06:25
To NoReason : if you cant't pass the B certificate, that's the one who marks you is stupid, you're good enough to get a C. But why go for those bullshit things, not worth the effort, try IELTS or SAT, that's wat they call English test.

Noreason
26-08-2004, 03:50
To Hans Voralberd: Anyway thanks u so much for your compliment Actually TOEFL,IELTS and SAT are english test But wat the purpose are u going to take them Test free is very expensive and i cant take it in my hometown. i need to take them when i have finished my It course and looking for a job..
Nice to meet u Hans where are u? what do u do?...Hopefully one day next time we have a chance to talk each other
Have fun

upharm2001
26-08-2004, 04:13
let 's be better in learning Eng.
repair yr future.learn together ,all we being better.
My ID:upharm2001,be carefully to write down this.