PDA

View Full Version : Please give me the problems of this Personal Statement essay.

anhtuan_newbie
04-10-2007, 20:46
During the past four years, I studied computer science (with specialization in sysem analysis) at Hanoi university of technology. The emphasis of my studies was understanding the fundamental electronic principles that govern modern day electronics. But I also learned about other diverse topics such as safety, economics, and industrial management. I found the last topic, industrial management, to be very interesting and exciting, because one of my career aspirations is to participate in the senior management of an industrial company.

To further my career aspiriations of becoming part of a senior management team, I want to obtain a Master's Degree in Industrial Management. Having this knowledge will allow me to better understand management principles. With all the uncertainty and changes in with world, political, economic, and technological, I believe that management must have a solid understanding, supported by a strong academic foundation, of how to guide companies through these challenging times.

No education is complete without experience. Armed with a solid understanding of academic principles, I can begin my career where I will add to my experience. Because I will be well versed in the theory, I will be able to adapt and modify the theoretical constructs as required in order to meet my company's needs. I fully recognize that our political, economic, and technological environments are constantly changing, and thus management needs to be able to adapt quickly and accurately to the new conditions if the company is to survive, let alone prosper. I believe obtaining a Master's Degree will provide the necessary background for me to be to anticipate and react to ever-changing environments.

I look forward to launching my new career. Should you have any questions, please contact me at....

Sincerely,